Eruwen (Part 1 & 2)

By NightPhantom007

Eruwen - in her blood flows the blood of noble elves and a powerful wizard. Her father is the most powerful w... More

Important info
Prologue
The Dragon at the Gate of Erebor
In a Town of Men in a more Human Form
Visit of the Shire
Members of the Journey
The Contract
Trophy Collection
Armourer's arsenal
The Night Patrol
The Wizards of Middle-earth
Unforeseen complications
The Elvish Blade
Radagast the Brown
The Pack of Wargs
Imladris
A Night in the Town of Elves
Very Entertaining Conversation
Journey to the Mountains
The Goblin Kingdom
Azog the Defiler
The Noble Eagles
The Great Bear
The Hideout
Beorn
Help
The Mirkwood
Legolas
King Thranduil
Barrel Riders
Bard
The Lake Town
The Best Bowman in the Town
The Keyhole
Waiting
Live and...
... let die
Bad news
Arkenstone
Negotiations
The King's Tent
The Army at the Gate of Erebor
The Battle has begun
Raven Hill
End of Adventure?
The Way Back
End of Part One
Prologue
Book Writing
The One who Rules them All
Meeting in Rivendell
End of Winged Horse Rider
Lothlรณrien
Journey by Water
Rohan Horsemen
Edoras
The White Wizard
Ambush
Helm's Deep
Time after Battle
Isengard
The Last One Standing Wins
Who is the best Winemaker?
Records Hidden in Orthank Tower
Saruman's Plans
Time of Return
The Eve of the Battle
Ride to Gondor
Minas Tirith
Battlefield
Mordor
The Fourth Age
End of story
The Language of the Elves
Eruwen: My Memoir

What is and isn't Known about Elves

242 7 0
By NightPhantom007

My own private bathing place, where I liked to go. I created it with magic while trying not to make it look that way. The style of the place matched the elven architecture.

The sound of the water was my favorite sound and it was good to think by the water. I created a space to sit comfortably with my books, with a nice-looking sofa and table. And of course, it was a place for entertaining loved ones.

"Gewa na nele? (May I join in?)" I heard a familiar male voice.

"Ae, gwedh anir, (Yes, you may)" I replied, and the elf came over to help me out of my elven robes.

I stepped into the pleasantly warm water and my companion followed me as soon as he had removed his clothes.

"I darthach, i naugrim minna i chath hûn nîn bess nîn ben, (At dinner the dwarves thought you were a woman)" I spoke in amusement.

I mean, especially young Kili, who got into an awkward situation, not forgetting to remark that all the elf women were too skinny for him, but that only one wasn't so bad (and that was him).

After that, we didn't talk that much. Elves indulged in lovemaking and other pleasures quite often, but always discreetly, which was why it wasn't known about us. We became known more as creatures who devoted themselves to noble duties and purposes.

And since I used to spend a lot of time in Imladris, don't be surprised that I found a company for pleasant times. And the place was large enough for several people.

"In harna vell echant lín (My night watch is about to start). Lû cylchon cened... a meren, (It was good to see you again... and feel you)" he spoke before heading for the exit.

I put on my robe and headed back to my chamber to watch the sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.4K 29
Once there was a Hobbit who set out on a quest to reclaim the homeland of the Erebor Dwarves of old. Never did he know where his journey would take h...
61.6K 1.6K 43
โžค๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ 2 โžค๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ร‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming back more powerful than he has ever been...
125K 4.6K 141
I do not own The Hobbit or LOTR. The Hobbit is what I based this story off of. A Thorin Oakenshield x OC you might really enjoy like I do, and I wrot...
173K 6.4K 27
Aleanna always thought she was just a seamstress living in a small town south of Erebor. But when Thorin Oakenshield sweeps through town searching f...