Eruwen (Part 1 & 2)

By NightPhantom007

Eruwen - in her blood flows the blood of noble elves and a powerful wizard. Her father is the most powerful w... More

Important info
Prologue
The Dragon at the Gate of Erebor
In a Town of Men in a more Human Form
Visit of the Shire
Members of the Journey
The Contract
Trophy Collection
Armourer's arsenal
The Night Patrol
The Wizards of Middle-earth
Unforeseen complications
The Elvish Blade
The Pack of Wargs
Imladris
What is and isn't Known about Elves
A Night in the Town of Elves
Very Entertaining Conversation
Journey to the Mountains
The Goblin Kingdom
Azog the Defiler
The Noble Eagles
The Great Bear
The Hideout
Beorn
Help
The Mirkwood
Legolas
King Thranduil
Barrel Riders
Bard
The Lake Town
The Best Bowman in the Town
The Keyhole
Waiting
Live and...
... let die
Bad news
Arkenstone
Negotiations
The King's Tent
The Army at the Gate of Erebor
The Battle has begun
Raven Hill
End of Adventure?
The Way Back
End of Part One
Prologue
Book Writing
The One who Rules them All
Meeting in Rivendell
End of Winged Horse Rider
Lothlórien
Journey by Water
Rohan Horsemen
Edoras
The White Wizard
Ambush
Helm's Deep
Time after Battle
Isengard
The Last One Standing Wins
Who is the best Winemaker?
Records Hidden in Orthank Tower
Saruman's Plans
Time of Return
The Eve of the Battle
Ride to Gondor
Minas Tirith
Battlefield
Mordor
The Fourth Age
End of story
The Language of the Elves
Eruwen: My Memoir

Radagast the Brown

229 9 0
By NightPhantom007

Who emerged from the bushes was not the enemy, but Radagast the Brown."THIEVES! FIRE!!! MURDER!!!" he shouted, stopping his chariot, which was being pulled by rabbits.

"Radagast, Radagast the Brown," Gandalf spoke and walked over to his old friend, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was looking for you, Gandalf. Something's wrong, something's terribly wrong," he replied in dismay.

"Yes?"

Radagast was about to say something, but the thought slipped his mind before Gandalf pulled the rattlesnake out of his mouth. Both wizards wanted to talk out of the ears of the dwarves, I joined in the conversation as well, though I didn't like the news being conveyed.

The Greenwood was, in Radagast's words, sick and darkness had fallen upon it. Webs had begun to appear in the forest, the work of the giant spiders of Dol Guldur.

"How much did it affect the Greenwood?" I asked.

"The elves are safe in their kingdom," Radagast spoke up, as he suspected why I was questioning, "at least for now."

At least some good news.

"You must... you must tell your father that something is terribly wrong," the Brown Wizard continued.

"I won't tell him anything!" I retorted, "After what he's done, I refuse to talk to him. Besides, he's a fool who despises you, Radagast, I doubt he'll take your words seriously."

As proof that he had seen a necromancer in Dol Guldur, a sorcerer who brings the dead to life, he handed us a carefully wrapped sword.

"This thing is not of the world of the living," he finished the thought.

We all heard a loud growl, so I immediately drew my bow and prepared to fire. I didn't carry arrows with me, all I had to do was pull the bowstring and thanks to magic, the arrow formed itself.

"Was it a wolf?" Bilbo echoed, "Are there, are there wolves here?"

"Wolves? No, it's not a wolf," said Bofur.

"Look out!" I shouted and shot at Warg before the others noticed him.

A second one was approaching from the other side, intent on surprising us, but it didn't escape my shot, which I sent without looking in that direction. The dwarves finished the job with their swords.

"He growls scout... The orc pack won't be far," Thorin spoke after he had examined the Warg.

"Who did you tell about your quest besides your family?" Gandalf asked towards Oakenshield.

"No one," the dwarf replied.

"I ask who?" The wizard repeated his question in a louder tone.

"To no one, I swear," he said, "By Durin, what is happening?"

"You are being pursued."

"We must have to get out of here," stated Dwalin.

"We can't, we haven't got ponies... They've escaped," Ori informed us.

That made things very complicated.

"I'll distract them," Radagast offered.

"They're Wargs from Gundabad. They'll catch up with you," Gandalf argued.

"And I have the rabbits of Rosgobel... Just let them try."

"I can supervise from the air," I spoke.

"As you wish," Gandalf spoke up.

"They'll find safety in the Rivendell," I began to communicate with the wizard without having to open my mouth.

"Agreed," was his reply, "I will lead them to the side entrance."

Radagast spurred his rabbits and headed out of the forest. We took off in a different direction before I separated from them. Feon ran up to us, I mounted him and we hid in the clouds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 14
Elora starts having nightmares of The Dark Lord. She's now having her first child while a new threat is rising and Middle Earth is once again dragged...
159 13 7
You all know the story. A company of 13 dwarves, a wizard, and a hobbit make the journey to The Lonely Mountain to reclaim the lost kingdom of Erebor...
174K 5.4K 18
●Completed● Thorin Oakenshield, the surviving heir to the Lonely Mountain, has resigned himself to a life of solitude, with his sister, nephews and...
55.8K 1.5K 27
Aeareth has been traveling around Middle Earth for nearly sixty years after running away from her home, leaving behind who she was. Gandalf finds her...