Entangled (Twin's Version) |...

By luckiestsoul

"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body... More

Characters information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Not An Update
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue
New Book #1
New Book #2

Part 18

632 37 9
By luckiestsoul

Surprise! Enjoy!
___________________________

Still Hyerin pov

Then, she let go of them. I asked her with tears in my eyes.

Me: Where are you going, unnie?

Jaerin: Don't worry. Wherever I'll go, I'll be happy.

Then, she walked towards the twins who were looking at us all this time. She went to Jongho first and hugged him, making him surprised. But, he hugged her back without any hesitation. After a while, she let go of him, looked at him with teary eyes and kissed him. And, of course, he kissed back.

Then, she let go of hik and walked to Jongdae. She did the same to him. Then, she went to Yongchul and shook his hand.

Jaerin: You're my one and only little brother, Chul. So, do me a favor and take care of them *pointing towards where Hyerin and the kids were standing with her eyes.*

Unnie said something to him, which I didn't understand and he nodded his head in reply. He also had tears in his eyes. Then, she looked at all of us one by one.

She started walking backwards suddenly, making us tense up.

Jongdae: J-jagi, what are y-you doing? Stop walking! It's dangerous.

She stopped.

Jaerin: I'm sorry for what I did and I'm also sorry for what I'm going to do. Just know that, I love you all.

She looked at Jongho and Jongdae.

Jaerin: No matter what you do, no matter what crime you commit, no matter how many people you kill, I-I just can't seem to stop loving you. Even now, it's hurting me so much, knowing I have to leave you. Till now, there's not a single day when I stopped loving you. I loved you, I love you and I'll keep loving you forever. I'm sick of people dieing because of me. So, I have to put an end to this.

The twins were crying now. They tried to walk towards her. But, with each step they take towards her, she takes two steps back. So, they stopped walking towards her.

She looked at our direction.

Jaerin: Hyerin-ah, keep your promise! Jungkook and Jeongguk, remember that mommy loves you, okay?

Suddenly, she took a knife out of her jeans pocket. Seeing the knife, all of our eyes widened. We all tried to ran to her direction. The twins were the fastest. But...................

It was too late....................

She had already slashed her throat................

They couldn't save her.............

Blood started oozing out and she slowly started to fall. But Jongho caught her on time and laid her head in his lap. We all went to her. The kids started to cry badly. We all were.

She opened her eyes and started hiccuping due to her throat cut open. She looked at me. Even though, her vocal cords were cut open, she managed to speak.

Jaerin: H-hyerin-ah, keep your promise, i-it's my l-last request.

She looked at the kids.

Jaerin: I love you, my b-babies. Remember that.

She looked at Yongchul.

Jaerin: Take care, Yongchul.

Finally, she turned to the twins. She tried to pull Jongdae to herself, but due to her weak body, she couldn't. So, Jongdae pulled himself to her. She kissed him, not a kiss. Cause she just felt his lips against her. Then, she turned to Jongho and signaled him to come. She did the same. Then, she hugged them by their necks and said,

"You're the darkness to my light which i-is important, but people don't realize i-it. You guys c-can o-only be m-m-mine....... I love you..........."

With that she closed her eyes, forever.

The twins pulled their heads back, feeling no movement from her.

Jongdae: Jaerin! Jaerin! Wake up! I promise we won't lie to you anymore! We'll be good now! Please, come back! Jaerin! Please, give us one last chance!

Jongho: If not for us, then just for the sake of the kids, Jaerin! Come back, please! I beg you! We need you!

All of us were crying uncontrollably. The kids were hugging me tightly, crying in my arm. Yongchul was hugging the three of us and crying silently.

On the other hand, the twins were shaking unnie's body and crying. The cries were full of despair and longing. They were screaming their lungs out, chanting the words, 'sorry' and 'come back' like a mantra.

Suddenly, it started raining. Heavy raining. As if mother nature was crying along with us. Feeling our pain, especially the twins.

We sat there crying for at least 30 minutes like that. Crying our eyes out under the heavy rain. When I looked at the twins, they weren't crying anymore. They seemed emotionless.

Keeping unnie's head on the ground gently, they got up. Their eyes were all red and puffy because of crying. They looked at each other. Each of them took out a gun.

Me and Yongchul's eyes widened. Yongchul was about to go to them, but they stopped him saying,

Jongho: Don't stop us, Yongchul. We deserve it. We did so many bad things....... so it's only right that we do not stay here anymore.

Jongdae: What will we even do without her? She was the light to our darkness....... We're nothing without her.

Yongchul stopped for a moment, but walked again.

Jongho: Yongchul, stop! Or else, I'll shoot Hyerin! And, no, I'm not kidding!

Hearing him, Yongchul immediately stopped.

They looked at me.

Jongdae: Hyerin-ah, you promised your unnie to take care of Jungkook and Jeongguk, right?

I nodded.

Jongho: Please promise us too, that you'll take care of them.....

Jongdae: They are the evidence of Jaerin and our pure love........ So, please take care of them till your last breath.

Jongho: And, Yongchul, you'll take over the company and take care of our sons like they are princes from a fairy tale book. Never let them feel the emptiness of not having their parents around, okay?

Yongchul also nodded.

Jongdae: That's great. We have a last request to you two.

Yongchul: What is it, h-hyung?

Jongho: Please bury us side by side. Jaerin in the middle and the both of us by her each side.

Yongchul/Me: We will, hyung/oppa.

They smiled a little and looked at unnie again. Then, they looked at the kids who were crying while looking at the dead body of their mother.

Jongho: Jungkook-ah! Jeongguk-ah!

They looked at them with puffy eyes.

Jongdae/Jongho: Papa loves you both!

They said in unison and smiled showing their bunny teeth. The kids looked at them in confusion.

They signalled me to cover their eyes. I did so unwillingly. Tears streamed down my face, mixing with the rain. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the terrifying scene.

Jongdae/Jongho: We're coming to you, our angel............

I heard them whisper. But, not long after.........

Bang! Bang!

I clearly heard two gunshots and the sound of two bodies falling. Opening my eyes, I saw a scene. I couldn't come to a conclusion about whether the scene was beautiful or terrifying.

In one hand, it was a terrifying scene in which my sister and her husbands dead bodies were lying side by side.

On the other hand, it was a fascinating scene which consisted the dead bodies of an angel and two devils under the heavy rain. With the angel's dead body lying in the middle of the devil's bodies, it seemed like God had punished the angel for falling into the sweet trap of the devils. The beauty of the scenery couldn't be described by words. It seemed like their love was such a sin that God decided to punish them in the worst way possible.

My heart was crying in agony. I lost my sister, Yongchul lost his brothers and two innocent souls lost their parents.

Flashback in a flashback end

Hyerin pov

"And, that's how, one day changed the lives of all of us." I said as I finished telling them about the past.

"Since then, Yongchul and I took care of Jungkook and Jeongguk. We never let them feel the emptiness of not having their parents around. Since they were fully soaked in rain that day, they had a fever which caused them to forget some of the memories. Yongchul took over the Jeon business and we came back to Korea. We lived together for 1.5 years and we somehow developed feelings for each other and then after 2 years since their death, we got married, in 2003. We decided to forget the past and live a new life with Jeongguk and Jungkook." I further explained.

"Then, after 6 years, Jina was born?" Jimin said, but it seemed more like a question.

"No." I said, making them surprised.

"Sorry? What did you mean by that?" Taehyung asked.

"Another thing is Jina isn't my and Yongchul's daughter." I said, shocking them.

Both of their mouths hung open at my words.

"When Jungkook and Jeongguk were stable enough, we thought to have a baby. But, the doctors said I couldn't have babies because of genetic problems. They said that if I try to have a baby, the baby will just end up dying. I had a miscarriage in the past. But, wanting a baby was something we couldn't let go of. So, we decided to adopt a baby. And, in 2009, we adopted Jina. When we adopted her, she was only a 3 months old baby. The orphanage in which she was, wasn't the best one. Cause when we asked for her name, they said she didn't have one and just called her one-eleven. Cause she was left outside the orphanage on that day and it was certified that she was born on that day. We gave her a name, Jeon Jina. Since then, these three have been mine and Yongchul's everything. Especially Jina. She was the apple of the eye. The twins adored her ever since she came into their lives." I said and smiled a little at the end.

"Okay, I get everything. But, I have a question." Jimin said.

"Go ahead and ask me." I replied.

He leaned on the table, resting his chin on his hands on the table. He said, "You said that they, I mean Jungkook and Jeongguk's fathers killed your parents, along with Uncle's parents and also their own parents." I nodded and he continued, "My question is that how can you just live with your parents' killers as if nothing happened? I mean, I get that Jaerin-shi had her reasons. But, how about you and uncle?"

"Great question." I said and continued, "After they passed away, we started to live together. During that time, we continued to have dizziness, shortness of breath for no reason and panic attacks. We saw a doctor and came to know that we had been drugged. Continuously for more than 5 years. It was a drug which we got every week through food. Memory loss, confusing people, believing whatever anyone says around you and decreasing the ability to understand everything are the results of taking this drug. We were given that drug. So, we didn't even realize our parents were dead. We started taking the prescribed medicine and finally sorted things out. And, realization hit us like a truck. 'If only I had been sane, I wouldn't have let so many people die' this was the only thing haunting me and Yongchul. Guilt was eating us out alive. But, for the sake of the kids, we had to forcefully forget everything."

"I see. I still don't get one thing." Taehyung said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He continued, "You said there was a problem when you called me. But, I don't see a problem here. Cause, the past is past. You guys already let go of everything and decided to move on. So, what's the problem?"

"Everything I said till now was the past. Now, I'll tell you the problem I'm facing." I said.

They both listened to me carefully.

"I told you that Jungkook and Jeongguk's fathers were obsessed with their mother, right?" I asked.

They nodded their heads.

I spoke, "Well............."

"History is trying to repeat itself..........."

_________________________________

Double update!
Take it as a make up chapter for not updating for a long time.

Hope you enjoyed it.

I wanna thank you guys for showing so much love for this book! Words cannot describe how thankful I am! But, still, THANK YOU 💜

Thanks for reading this shit 😅

PS: Jimin's smile is something I just can't get over 🥺

See ya in next chap!
Love you, chingus 💜💝💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1K 24
Her soul shivered from fear as she saw him. Her heart rate increased with each heavy step he took towards her. He stood in front of her with a small...
52.9K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
82.6K 2.9K 29
"just try to say that you don't love me, I'll rip you and this house apart right here, right now" ...
86.1K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...