Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

By melody_manager

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 28

311 15 39
By melody_manager

Y/n pov.

-Timeskip Thursday-

It's 11:59 right now and I'm waiting for Kenny's Birthday to arrive. He's sleeping on my couch right now. We wanted to pull an all-nighter but he fell asleep.

I placed the cheesecake on the Table, I decorated a littel and put a party hat on me and him while he was asleep.

0 am

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!" I yelled while throwing confetti in the air. He shoot up instantly. He was very tired and needed a few seconds to realize what was happening. He was rubbing his eye and yawned.

When he realized what was going on he started to smile brightly. "Thank you so much, Y/n!" he said and we hugged.

He looked at the table with my presents. I also crafted 2 Birthday cards from white knight and Puppeteer.

Kenny stood up and grabbed the gift and cards. At first he opened the cards and started to smile more. I guess he likes the poems inside.

"Open mine already!" I said laughing. "Best for last he said while finally opening the box. Alot of candy, faygo and 2 other small boxes were inside. He opend the left one first. This box contained white and black body paint.

"Y/n.. No fucking way.. No." he mumbled exited. I think he knew what was inside the right box and he guessed right. 2 tickets to the 3 headed Monster tour (aka a concert with violent J from icp).

He hugged me really tight and thanked me all over again. "Y/n I love u so much." he mumbled and I smiled.

Kennys phone started to ring and he picked up. It was a Video call from Stan and Kyle.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!" they yelled into the phone. Kenny smiled at the phone. "How could you call so late?" he asked in a jokingly dramatic voice.

"We wanted to call at midnight but we kinda lost track of time. It's only 8 minutes late anyway!" Kyle chuckled while rolling his eyes. "Did you already get something from Y/n?" Stan asked. He nodded and held the tour tickets into the camera.

"SICK DUDE" they gasped. I'm glad I was able to get the tickets before they were sold out. I'm very exited to go. It's gonna be a blast.

- 7 hours later -

"Cmon we have to get ready for school." Kyle said and we agreed. Kenny hung up and started to get ready with me. I needed a littel longer then me so I put away the plates from the cake into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday." Matthew mumbled towards Kenny while passing him. Kenny grinned "Thanks edgelord." he replied and Matthew glared at him. I just giggled and grabbed my backpack.

When I opened the door Olivia was already waiting for the 3 of us. Well more likely for her boyfriend. "Happy Birthday, cutie!" she said. "I gave Y/n some money so whatever she gave you is from me too!" she continued.

Confused I looked at her, she never gave me any money or asked what Kenny wanted. I brushed it off tho. Everyone forgets to buy birthday presents sometimes.

-At school-

Kenny pov.

All of my friends wished me a happy Birthday but no one had a birthday gift for me. I don't blame anyone but I kinda expected something from my closest friends. Oh well, whatever. I'm gonna spend my Birthday with Y/n. She invited me over. My Parents don't mind since we're celebrating tommorow with the family.

I still can't believe I'm gonna go to the 3 headed Monster tour with Y/n. That's gonna be awesome.

I opened my locker and even the poem is longer then usual.

'If I had to wait my entire life for your love, I would.
For when I've withered away. I'd be glad to be in heaven before I've even reached it.

I'd travel to every country and get the prettiest flowers only for you
So when I hand the bouquet to you
I hand the whole world to you.

My heart is so full of you.
I can hardly call it my own.
Loving you is the most gentle and exquisite form of self destruction.

No matter how many books I'll read,librarys I explore, they will never reach me. For the only stories I cherish is yours.'

Oh wow. I'm dying to meet the Person who's writing all these. Alright I need to hurry class is almost starting.

-After school-

Y/n pov.

"Alright, Kenny will come over at 9 pm the guest are gonna be here at 9:45pm and we have exactly 3 hours left." I quickly explained to Stan, Kyle and Matthew.

We need to decorate, set up all the activitys, the snacks and the drinks. "Okay me and Stan will decorate, Matthew will set up the party room and Y/n, you're gonna prepare the food alright?" Kyle explained.

We all nodded and began with our task. I went into the kitchen and started to put different flavored chips into bowls and poured soft drinks, alcohol and mixed drinks into plastic cups.

After 20 minutes I was finished and went over to Matthew to help him. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yea uh, can u set up the speakers and stuff?" he requested and I nodded. Kenny will love this.

After I finished that, I put a table near the entrance so the guests can put their gifts somewhere.

"Alright I'll go change now, in case u need something, ask Matthew." I told Kyle and went upstairs into my walk-in closet. Mhhh what would I like to wear? A cute dress? A pretty blouse with a skirt or black jeans? So many options and such a hard choice..

??? pov.

Soon you'll be here. We're are supposed to be. We're going to be flawless. It's such a waste that you're with him. We could be so much stronger togheter but it's fate. He maybe met you first but he's only supposed to introduce us. Just a step forward to us. Just you wait my cursed star. We'll be united soon and then we'll rule this place togheter.

Kenny pov.

I wonder where Y/n is gonna take me. She told me to dress nice and not just my everyday clothes. Very funny, I don't own many nice clothes. I did own a light blue tuxedo when I was younger. I was pretty attractive wearing that as a child (I don't think 10 y/o Kenny is hot in any way. It's just what I think teen Kenny would think about himself.).

When I got home, my mom handed me a bag with nice clothes inside. "This new hero, white knight, dropped them off here yesterday and asked me to give them to you. That's so nice of her be sure to thank her if you get the chance." My mom said smiling. "Oh I'm so proud of you Kenny. Already 17, time flies by so fast." she gave me a smooch on the forehead. I hugged and thanked her.

"Try them on I wanna see how they look on you!" Karen giggled and I agreed. I did a littel fashion show infront of my mom and Karen and did some pretty ridiculous model poses. I'm glad I can make them laugh.

- 9:40 pm -

I brushed my hair and took a look into the mirror. Damn I'd date myself ngl. I used some deodorant before I headed out.

While listening to music and chewing gum I went over to pick up Y/n.

When I arrived at her place I heard whispering. I rang the bell and waited for Y/n to come out.

When she did she was wearing the prettiest outfit ever. "Woah, who's this handsome man at my door?" she asked jokingly. I giggled "Just picking up my avarage best friend" I joked. She laughed too and told me to come in for a second.

Y/n pov.

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" our friends yelled. Kenny looked suprised and then started to smile brightly. "Aww you guys, this is amazing! A surprise birthday party just for me? Thank you so much!" he exclaimed with joy. Mission accomplished.

"Go open our presents!" Butters cheered and he gasped when he saw the table full of birthday gifts for him. He immediately went over to the table and everybody followed. We watched him opening all of them thanking the person it's from.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" I said and opened the door. It was Olivia in a gorgeous dress. "Sorry I'm a littel late." she excused herself, went over to Kenny and gave him a big smooch.

As Kenny opend all the presants we started the actuall party. Matthew sacrificed himself and was the DJ. Of course we also had party lights and all that.

I went over to Kenny,Stan Olivia and Wendy. "Didn't I plan the best party ever?" Olivia asked. Why would she say that? When I asked her to help, she said she doesn't want to get her fingers dirty.
Stan was about to say something but I interrupted.

"This party is really great! You outdid yourself guys!" I said like Olivia helped instead of me. I don't want her lie to get caught because she'd be embarrassed. It's no big deal anyway.

Cartman pov.

When the party got louder I sneaked away. This is a great opportunity for me to search this place. White knights base is here, I know it. There's no way it wouldn't be at the spoiled rich assistance place.

I searched for clues all over the house. Nothing in the basement like where I'd expect it the most. Strange but that bitsch is hiding here somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the guest is white knight too.

I went upstairs cause I can search with no problems. Everyone is at the 1st floor or downstairs. I went up and started to look for something suspicious. Fuck, what is this place so huge for?

Finally I got to search the bedroom. Here is something for sure. I searched for a while trying to leave no tracks behind.

After a while I gave up and turned back to the door to leave. When I did, I gasped for air and stumbled back a few steps. "Dude you scared me!" I snapped. At the door frame stood Y/n. With crossed arms and a pretty pissed off look on her face.

She put on a friendly smile tho "Sorry I scared you but the party is downstairs" she said polity. Ugh I hate her so much. She's to nice and that's boring. "I know that but I know white knights base is here somewhere." I awnsered.

"I have no idea what you're talking about but please go downstairs now, alright?" she asked again. Well downstairs is food sooo. "Alright I'll go when you tell me about white knights cryptonite!" I demanded. She raised an eyebrow. "Why should I do that?" she asked. "I won't move if you don't tell me." I said stubborn.

She sighed and thought for a moment. "Her cryptonite are demons. Now go downstairs." she said while shoving me to the stairs. Demons huh? "AY don't touch me!" I yelled. "We've got casa Bonita food." she replied. I ran downstairs.

Y/n pov.

I need to watch this guy 24/7 he's up to no good. He's also friends with Olivia so I have to protect her. This party is to have fun, no hero stuff. I should go back.

Everyone is having fun, the music is a blast and the drinks are getting emptied. I never really drank alot of alcohol only a Glas on special occasions with my mom.

"Y/n!!! This is amazing! Kyle said you planned this." Bebe complimented me. She's drunk. She put her left arm around my neck and gave me kiss. I stared at her but she just walked off. I mean.. that wasn't bad so I smiled.

- 11pm -

"KENNY! KENNY! KENNY!" "MATTHEW! MATTHEW! MATTHEW" the crowd cheered. Matthew and Kenny are competing at a drinking game right now. At this point Noone was sober anymore not even butters. Well they kicked cartman out for eating all the food.

"IT'S A TIE" Stan yelled when they finished. Matthew and Kenny actually gave each other a fist bumb. "Alright next is Y/n vs. Olivia!" he announced. We both never really drank before so it's a fair battle.

"Let's play Flip Cup." Olivia suggested and I agreed. We prepared the cups and drinks in a row.

The music is very loud, the party lights are going crazy and everyone around us starts cheering.

"And.. Go!" Stan said. Me and Olivia started to chug down our drinks one after another. I flip around the cups and place them bag before grabbing my next drink untill I'm finished. "I'M FINISHED!" I yelled and started to jump.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!" Kenny yelled and picked me up to throw me in the air. I laughed and watched out to not hit the ceiling. "Alright! Let's play something classy next! How about 'never have I ever?'" Kennys brother Kevin suggested and everyone agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.1K 26
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey-creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
9.2K 236 16
Kenny hates just about everything that doesn't involve getting himself wet. He's detached himself from the world and his friends. He's over those who...
8 0 8
South Park fanfic where we remove Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Butters from South Park for seven years then bring them back as completely different...
4.8K 132 15
Kenny's always had a strange life, not being able to die, going on wacky adventures, being straight out perverted but he never knew he could sink so...