Flame Emperor........

By Zeromicz

A Young Pirate from the East Blue sets off in the world to become someone. However, he soon finds out that th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 1#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 2#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 3#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 4#
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 [ The End]
Epilogue

Chapter 71

109 3 0
By Zeromicz

Honest was now seen sitting on his throne admiring the destruction caused by Yasaka.

Honest:" Commanders sent their soldiers to clash with the enemy and put the fate of the Kingdom on the line.... That style of warfare is outdated. This how I fight a war! You just sit somewhere safe... and deliver the command to fire from there. Ooooh! We can kill tons of people this way! We've probably already killed 10,000 of them. It makes so much more sense. But I must admit.... The way we're blowing away so much of the Revolutionary Army. I can't stop laughing as much as I am! It's positively unfair!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!" he yelled with sadism as Yasaka kept firing barrage of energy waves from its mouth generating vast destruction.

When the smoke was clear the remaining Rebel soldiers were seen carrying the injured or saying their prayers to the fallen.

Y/n was seen layed on the ground, completely outcold as Sabo was on his knees checking up on his brother.

Sabo then carried Y/n on his back as smoke was sorrounding the area.

Sabo was seen panting injured himself.

Sabo:" Come on.... Huff....... Huff..... Huff.... Come on Sabo.... Keep going.... it takes more than a little explosion and smoke to stop me and my brother...... That fox is trying its hardest...... It won't get us though...... I promise......I'm gonna find us a cozy place to take shelter.... Hold on Y/n.........Just hold on a bit......Urrrkkk......" he said as a big explosion happened behind them causing Sabo to get sent flying far away as Y/n ended up falling into a pit.

Y/n body crashed as it layed there out cold.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Mine she was still in the palace witnessing the damage Yasaka did.

Mine:" That thing's bad news.... It's too darn big.... In any case, I have to hurry!!! Carrying out my my mission to defeat my targets may be linked to stopping that thing...... Think Mine, where would someone like Saikyuu hide?!?............ DOWNSTAIRS!!!! He's the one who came up with the assassinations Unit. I have a hunch of what he's up to." she said as she started dashing towards where Saikyuu may be, until she sensed the Prime Minister upstairs.

Mine:" Tch..... For f*ck sake!!!" she said with a frown on her face as she couldn't decide who she was going to kill.

Mine then decided to follow the plan and went to Saikyuu instead.

Mine:" Wait for me up there you worthless worm!!" she said with anger as after seh was done with Saikyuu, Honest was the next one to get offed.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Yasaka the Ancient Weapon kept firing rapid blasts and swinging its 9 tails generating powerful storms felt through the world.

Kerith came out of the smoke holding Extase as she proceeded to cut the ground creating a wall that would've made the impact of the blasts less effective.

Karasu used his soot to create birds that rescued many Rebels.

Karasu:( I can't believe they were hiding such an Ace up their sleeves... they exceeded my expectactions by a long shot.... The Imperial Army had to temporarily pull out.... If they'd stayed here, they'd have been obliterated too..... Where is Sabo?) he thought in his head.

Koala was now seen looking everywhere for Sabo, despite how this could've endanger her. But all that was on her mind was to see if he was alive.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's body was seen still inside of the pit, as his vision was becoming more and more blurry.

.

.

"I came to the Capital..... and I found out about the Empire's Dark side. And met a team. Sp much time has passed since then. I've fought this whole time believing that the Kingdom could change. I lost comrades.... and stained my hands with blood. I'm just one step away.."

.

.

Meanwhile with Sabo he was now seen dashing inside of the Empire with an angered expression on his face as Honest was cheering Makoto.

Honest:" YOUR HIGHNESS!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?!" he asked with a tone of joy.

Makoto:" I'm good. I'm having no trouble operating it! Are my rear and the Palace getting enough protection?" he asked to Honest.

Honest:" DON'T WORRY!!! FLEET ADMIRAL ESDEATH'S BEEN ASSIGNED TO THAT!!!!" he yelled.

Makoto then sighed.

Makoto:" That's a relief. Now I can focus entirely on the offense. I need to be careful not to hit any of my allies..... Now where is the enemy's Chief of Staff. He keeps moving, so I can't get a lock on his location." he said causing a frown to appear on Honest's face.

Honest:( Why's the Emperor being such a slowpoke? He should be firing all over the place.... He's being too careful..) he thought in his head.

Honest:" YOUR HIGHNESS!!! JUST WHITTLE AWAY THE ENEMY!!! PLEASE KEEP FIRING AT WILL!!!" he yelled at Makoto.

Makoto:" A-All right!!! Then this time I'll go with-" he was then interrupted by Sabo suddenly jumping infront of Yasaka.

Sabo:" YOU'RE NOT FIRING ANYMORE!!!" he yelled in anger.

Honest eyes widen in shock.

Honest:( He's launching himself at a God all on his own?!? What a fool!!!) he thought in his head in shock.

Yasaka then unleashed a powerful roar trying to blow Sabo away.

Sabo scoffed as deflected the Godly roar with his pipe right back at Yasaka striking it on the face.

Yasaka then used one of its tail to attempt to smack Sabo, however Sabo back flipped in mid air and landed on it.

Sabo then leapt towards Yasaka.

Makoto clentched his teeth.

Makoto:" Who are you?!?" he asked in anger.

Sabo then coated his left fist in Advanced Armament Haki.

Sabo:" I'M SABO OF THE REVOLUTIONARY, SWORN BROTHER OF FIRE FIST AND STRAW HAT YOU BRAT!!!" he yelled in anger as he punched Yasaka with a clean and fast left hook generating powerful vibrations felt through the area.

Yasaka ended up skidding away from the blow as Makoto eyes widen.

Makoto:" W-What the.... The Ancient Weapon..... would never waver from one small fist!!!" he yelled in anger.

Belo Betty then looked at the remaining forces of the Revolutionary Army.

Belo Betty." Did you see that?!? There's a way to fight that weapon!! We will beat it!! If we run away in fear, we'll be doing just as the Prime Minister wants!! We've made it this far! This final battle is ours to win!!!" she yelled as she used her Devil Fruit increasing the fighting spirits and stats of her forces.

Honest got up his throne, dropped his glass of wine and clentched his teeth.

Honest:" YOUR HIGHNESS!!! HOW CAN YOU BE STRUGGLING AGAINST THAT PUNY FLY?!?! HURRY UP AND USE ALL OF YASAKA'S POWER TO SWAT HIM AWAY!!" he yelled in anger.

Honest:(......... Still there's no time to be sitting comfy.... The way the Emperor does things, it's possible he'll be forced to surrender before he can even fire his weapon.... We'd betteruse.... Yasaka's Secret Technique......) he thought in his head as a mischievious smile appeared on his face.

Honest's guards dropped on the floor as Honest turned to see it was no other than Kurome.

Honest:" Captain Kurome!!!! What do you think you're doing?!?" he asked in shock and anger at Kurome's betrayal.

Honest then realized that anyone but Saikyuu's been wiped out.

Kurome took her fighting stance and dashed towards Honest.

Honest:" HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'M SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED!!!!!!" he said before activating Leone's Devil Fruit turning into an humanoid Mythical Zoan Lion.

Honest slammed his fist down as Kurome jumped back avoiding the punch which left a huge crater.

Honest:" Hmmm..... I was just getting hungry.......... Young ladies are so tasty~...." he said licking his teeth.

Kurome:" Sorry, but the only one who'll be eating is me. You're going down!!" she yelled as she took her fighting stance.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was seen still laying on the pit as thanks to his ability of 'The Voice of All Things' he could've heard the voices of his comrades still fighting and the fallen fighting spirits still echoing in the air.

Y/n vision was becoming more and more blurry as blue spiritual flames started coming out of his body.

Y/n then smiled as he was barely panting.

Y/n:" W-What am I now? A man who can't even stand up....... Not able to defend his own family...... Come on Y/n..... You're better than this.......... Ack............ Urrrrkk........... Ahhh........" he then closed his eyes as his soul left his body.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the tunnels below the Palace Saikyuu was seen with some guards protecting him as he was holding a grimoire.

He was a middle-aged man with slick, dark hair, a fu manchu mustache and glasses. He dons the standard Imperial uniform, which consists of a white shirt with a necktie and leather jacket.

- Saikyuu, The Prime Minister's aid and cohort -

Guard:" Lord Saikyuu. Now that the Ancient Weapon has showed up, there's no need to run away, right?" he asked.

Saikyuu:" No matter what's the weapon, unless you're a master of it, you will die. We must leave now if we are to make our escape. His Highness is too kind. Once the Empire has won, then we'll return. And even if we lose.... as long as I have this Teigu, I can start all over again somewhere else." he said with a smirk.

.

.

.

.

Saikyuu's Teigu..... is the world encyclopedia Rongo-Rongo.

It has maps of everylocation especially the territories controlled by the Empire. It's also full of details on everything from regional products to the geology of the land. At the end of the book.... it even has predictions about expected massive natural disasters..

.

.

.

.

Sakyuu:( With a revolt as massive as this.... I wouldn't want to be in the Prime Minister's position. He'll be the first to be targeted. I'll live in the shadows and live as I please. That's my philosophy of life.) he thought in his head with a smirk on his face until Mine stepped out of her hiding spot.

Mine:" You won't get away. Everyone's who caused the people to suffer will be punished the same way." she said with a scary smile on her face as Sakyuu was cowering in fear aswell as his guards.

Mine flash stepped and trew Impact marbles at the Guards making them explode as Sakyuu got sent flying towards Mine's way, before getting struck on the top of his head by Pumpkin maing his body crash on the ground.

Mine then snatched the Grimoire and pointed Pumpkin at Sakyuu's head.

Sakyuu:( OUT WITH IT!!! SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE!! THERE MUST BE SOME WAY TO BARGAIN WITH HER!!! AS LONG AS I GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE, THINGS WILL WORK OUT!!! SOMETHING!!! SOMETHING!!!!) he thought in his head as it was bleeding out.

Mine simply slammed Pumpkin on Sakyuu's head crushing it as blood and brain parts spilled the ground.

Mine's Observation Haki activated as she turned around to see it was Suzuka.

Suzuka:" Long time no see...... Mine, right? To be honest, I don't want to kill you. But now that we've met.... I have a job to do~♥️." she said with a teasing tone as she winked at Mine.

Everything around them started shaking as All of the sudden heavy rocks crashed down in the tunnel as Mine eyes widen.

.

.

.

.

.

Yasaka was seen growling at Sabo as Makoto yelled at the Chief of Staff.

Makoto:" Why, you..... Dare to turn your hand on me...... WHO...... WHO ARE YOU?!? DO YOU NOT FEAR IT?!? THE ANCIENT WEAPON?!?!" he yelled in anger.

Sabo:( I know my sudden charge has my opponent confused. He doesn't have 100% control over that thing..... I'm going to keep attacking him..... and win!) he thought in his head.

Yasaka eyes then shifted to Makoto as Makoto eyes widen in confusion.

Honest eyes moved towards the Fox God as his eyes were filled with terror as it appeared that Yasaka was smirking creepily meaning it was gaining control of the situation.

Yasaka then proceeded to take over Makoto's body allowing it to fully become free.

Yasaka:" You defied this great Empire!! You foolish Imbeciles!! As its ruler.... I will pass judgement on you all!!!!" it yelled in anger as it summoned a large energy sphere from its mouth and fired it towards the Kingdom eliminating several people that were still within it.

Sabo eyes widen.

Sabo:"................... Citiziens...... and your own soldiers..... You hit them....... in your attack too...." he said with a shocked look on his face.

Yasaka then started grinning.

Yasaka:" THIS IS IT!!!! THE LIGHT TO COMMEMORATE THE NEW THOUSAND YEAR EMPIRE!!!!" it yelled activating its Conqueror's Haki and controlling the other Danger Beasts around the area.

Honest:" It's the Revolutionary Army's fault for pushing us to the wall like this. So just lay down and die!!!" he said with a wicked smile as instead of taking the blame he put it on them.

Akame was seen laying on the ground of the battlefield near dead with 30 broken bones out of 206.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.7K 29
raised at the outskirts of the Empire, Y/n Was originally a normal Boy with a normal Future.... However as fate would have it, one one fateful day, t...
529 19 9
The Corrupt Empire And The Rebelious Revolutionary Army are fighting against each others for years. A group called The Night Raid that consist Najend...
362 8 14
A capital that seems beautiful on the outside but is corrupted by its politicians, this has caused a large number of deaths of innocent people and a...
2.9K 2 102
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...