Flame Emperor........

By Zeromicz

A Young Pirate from the East Blue sets off in the world to become someone. However, he soon finds out that th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 1#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 2#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 3#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 4#
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 [ The End]
Epilogue

Chapter 54

241 10 0
By Zeromicz

Luffy was seen running more and more to Y/n's direction as Jinbe and Emporio Ivankov were following him.

Emporio Ivankov:" Look at that sport that is Akame!!!! She's really staling Hawkeye himself!!!" he yelled.

Jinbe:" Luffy, look!!! Our enemies have all gathered in the Plaza!" he yelled.

Luffy:" I know!! I have a bad feeling about this!!! But everyone are making their moves!! I can't stop now!!!" he yelled.

Then a Giant Vice-Admiral started swinging his katana and sending bodies of the Rebel Army flying.

He is a giant , and towers over regular soldiers. He is shown to have curly brown hair with a large bulbous chin. Unlike most giants who have a more heavy rounded stature, John is one of the few giants to look mostly human.

Unlike other Imperial Warriors, his traditional white robe is customized, with yellow accents, red borders, and a richly decorated collar. He also carries awarded medals on his left breast, signifying his important rank and status. He wears a traditional red bicorne hat with the Empire's symbol. Unlike other high-ranking Marines, he actually wears his marine coat with his arms in the sleeves. Underneath that, he wears an orange shirt, simple loose pants and boots. Overall, he appears to be a well decorated Marine. He also wields a that fits his size, slung over his shoulder.

- John Giant, Vice Admiral of the Imperial Capital -

John Giant:" I WON'T LET YOU ENTER THE PLAZA, REVOLUTIONARY ARMY!!!!" he yelled

Rebels:" IT'S JOHN GIANT!!!!!" they yelled in fear.

Najenda made her way further without fear as John Giant looked at her with despise.

John Giant:" YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" he said as he went to swing his blade at Najenda.

Najenda spine started glowing as smoke came out from her mouth as she activated the Sandevistan, The Apogee Punk Model.

[ A/n: Created by Dr. Vegapunk. Can be activated and deactivated on demand after a slight delay. While is activate time's slowed down by 85% for everyone but the user. Neutralizing an enemy when this model is activate gives 10% extended duration, 22% stamina. This Sandevistan has a base duration 6 seconds and cooldown 30 seconds.]

Najenda then trew a barrage of punches at John Giant, before deactivating the Sandevistan.

John Giant gasped as blood bursted out his mouth as he got sent flying and crashed into the sea.

Najenda hands started twitching as she then touched the ground activating the Anti-Gravity force making the water of the sea lift up.

Karasu:" DON'T GET TO CLOSE TO NAJENDA!!!" he yelled.

The water of the Sea ended up splashing towards the forces of the Empire and those unlucky to have Devil Fruits ended getting drowned inside of it.

Doflamingo was seen panting and beaten up as Crocodile was laying on the floor beaten and bleeding while Sabo stood there with minor injuries.

Sabo then poked Doflamingo in the chest with his pipe as Doflamingo collapsed on the floor.

Imperial soldiers:" THE WATER IS HEADED TO THE EXECUTION PLATFORM!!!!"they yelled.

Rebels:" YEAH, BREAK IT DOWN!!!" they yelled.

Sengoku looked at the wave of water coming towards his way with a stern expression on his face as Esdeath ended up freezing it before it got closer.

Rebels:" IT MISSED THE PLATFORM!!!!" they yelled in outrage.

Imperial soldiers:" FLEET ADMIRAL ESDEATH!!!" they yelled in joy.

Ran and Budo also made their way next to Najenda.

Esdeath:" It happened because you were toying with them." she told them.

Budo:" You're one to talk, you're not even going all out." he told to Esdeath.

Ran:" Forgive me, Lady Esdeath but why don't you off them already since you're the strongest." he asked with a calm smile.

Luffy was seen panting as he luckly made it alive thanks to Jinbe Fishmen abilities.

Luffy:" That was close!! I almost drowned!! That One-eyed Lady's making everything tremble around her."

Jinbe:" Her allies knows how she fights. That's why they took cover!"he told to Luffy.

The Empire started firing cannons at the Revolutionary Army, but the Rebels still kept on charging.

Ran:" Scary." he said with a calm smile.

Esdeath:" They sound angry." she said with a smirk.

Luffy then stretch his arms to grab onto the iceberg that was generated by Esdeaht and pulled himself right there so that he could've used it to run to the top, jump down and land where Y/n was at.

Sengoku then spoke up.

Sengoku:" This may not be the ideal situation..... But begin the attack, Budo!!!" he told to Budo.

Budo then started firing massive magma constructs of fists towards the Rebels as Sabo, Koala, Luffy, Mine and Ivankov eyes widen.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at Sabaody Archipelago, the reporters were in outrage as they couldn't see what was happening at Baterilla.

Reporter:" Why'd they cut the video feed?!?" he asked.

Reporter 2:" Show us what's going on in Baterilla!!!!" he yelled in anger at the Imperial soldiers doing their best to calm them down.

Civilian:" Is it true that Vice-Admiral Garp raised both Roger and Dragon's sons?!?" he asked to them.

Civilian 2:" You've gotta let us see what's going on!!!" she yelled.

Imperial soldier:" There's a problem with the transponder snails over there. We can't do anything about it from this end. It's unlikely the video feed will be restored." he said.

???:" The Empire's pulling a stupid trick." he said.

He is a tall 6'7", muscular man. He has long wild blonde hair that reaches down to his thighs. He wears a plain, white and light-blue striped full-head helmet with many rows of holes in it, and what look like modern headphones on both sides. He also wears a black shirt with white polka-dots and an open collar that shows his chest, with blue riding chaps over his pants. Additionally, he has a red sash around his waist.

- Killer, also known as 'Massacre Soldier Killer', Pirate of the South Blue and Vice-Captain of the Kid Pirates and One of the Eleven Supernovas-

???:" I guess it's game over. I sailed all the way here to see this war and now the video snails are on the fritz?" he asked in an irritated tone.

He is a tall 6'9", muscular man with light skin and bright red hair, resembling flames. His nose has a particular shape, being quite pointed and having little protrusions on both sides. He has dark reddish, purple-colored lips and fingernails, red/orange eyes and no eyebrows. He dresses in an extravagant attire consisting of black and yellow lizard-print pants with a red fringe, motorcycle boots, and a blue sash under a green belt fastened by a large circular buckle with a four-leaf clover-like pattern in the middle. He also has a slim bandolier, also with minuscule bolts that go diagonally over his right shoulder then ties to his waist, where he keeps a dagger with a Japanese-style hilt and what appears to be a flintlock gun. He also has gold bangles around both wrists. He wears a pair of studded, square shaped goggles on his forehead, and a large fur captain's coat over his bare muscular torso. The dark brown coat is adorned with spikes on its shoulders lined in maroon. The collar of the coat is extremely flared and wide. He typically wears this coat with his right arm in its sleeve and his left arm under the coat itself.

- Eustass 'Captain' Kid, Pirate from the South Blue and Captain of the Kid Pirates, aswell as One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[ A/n: Kid ate the Jiki Jiki no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit  that allows him to manipulate magnetic forces. He can attract and/or repel metal objects as he pleases, and he can also create magnetic fields that allow him to arrange metal objects into various configurations and constructs. Kid can arrange the metal objects stuck to his body into a variety of shapes, with his most common technique being to form a gigantic metal arm to unleash powerful attacks with. This power makes Kid a very dangerous opponent against fighters who use metal weapons, since he can either repel metal projectiles, such as cannonballs and bullets, or attract his enemies' blades and guns towards himself to use as building material for his own attacks.]

???:" You swabs are fools. They cut the feed because they want to keep everybody in the dark.... Society in General as well as us Pirates." he said.

Being of the Long Arm Tribe from the Grand Line, one of his distinguishing traits is his incredibly long arms. Each of these long arms possesses two elbow joints instead of just one, making them much longer than a normal person's. He also has a rather broad chest cavity, which may aid him in producing deep and bellowing drum-like sounds. His lower jaw is also somewhat wider than the upper half of his face.  his most distinguishing attributes are his unique physical characteristics and the objects adorned on him, all of which are music themed or related. His teeth have a unique look to them as they resemble piano keys. He wears a set of orange headphones with his name on either side over his ears, where the hair on his scalp has been pulled tightly so that his roots resemble lightning patterns. The portion of hair at the center of his forehead was, while spiky, flattened into a square shape.

- Scratchmen Apoo, also known as 'Roar of the Sea', Captain of the On Air Pirates and One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[ A/n: Apoo ate the Oto Oto no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to morph parts of his body into various musical instruments that he can play, his jaw into a cymbal or bulb horn, his chest into a drum, his teeth into piano keys, or his arm into a saxophone and he refers to this as his "Tatakau Music". By playing specific notes and tunes using specific instruments, Apoo releases sound waves that, apart from seeming to have a hypnotic effect, can instantly deliver various forms of physical damage (slashing, impact, or explosive) to anyone who hears them, depending on what instrument he plays. Additionally, Apoo can limit his music's effects to specific targets of his choosing, specifically those he is looking at. Apoo's attacks carry anywhere in hearing range and, as long as his music is heard by his chosen target, its effects are nigh-instant and unavoidable; since the only "traveling" part of Apoo's attacks is the sound itself, they are hard to predict, with the speed of effect enough that extremely fast adversaries are unable to react. The decisive weakness of Apoo's ability is that if the target's ears are blocked (even if just covered with their hands) before the sound hits, said target becomes immune to his techniques (something notably facilitated by Observation Haki), although such efforts to block out sound tend to inhibit Apoo's opponents from being able to fight properly. Furthermore, if one is outside the seemingly predetermined range of the sound (i.e., hearing range) in the first place, one will also be safe, and since Apoo aims his attacks with his sight, one can predict where the attacks will land based on where Apoo looks and thereby dodge. Due to said weaknesses, Apoo's powers are best-suited for use against first-time opponents or in surprise attacks.]

???:" I'm putting my money on Najenda. That'll be foolish of her if she failed to rescue one of her men from the Empire." he said.

He is a short man, 5'5", with a stocky build whose appearance is somewhat similar to that of a Mafia boss. He sports an oiled-up and slicked-back hairstyle befitting that of a crime don. His facial features have a very stern look to them further accentuated by his rather sharp but hooking beak-like nose. He also has five o'clock stubble on his upper lip. He wears a black-and-white pinstriped attire, complete with a green scarf around his neck, with the excess tucked inside the suit (making it look like a cravat). He wears very expensive golden rings with precious stones mounted on them, but because he has two hands, all his fingers (including the thumbs) have them. As for his personal effects, he has a pirate captain's coat with red and gold trimming and a fedora hat, both of which he only seems to wear for traveling purposes. He is often seen smoking a cigar, except when eating.

- Capone Bege, also known as Capone ' Gang' Bege Captain of the Fire-Tank Pirates from the West Blue and One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[ A/n: Bege ate the Shiro Shiro no Mi, a Paramecia -type Devil Fruit that effectively makes him a miniature fortress. His body is equipped with cannons and he has a small pocket dimension inside his body that resembles the inside of a castle, including furniture. He can also manifest cannon ports and a drawbridge on his person. Anyone or thing that enters his body will be shrunken down and return to normal size once they leave. He can house a large number of people within his body, as well as horses, and he can manifest a duplicate of himself within the castle. This gives him a massive force of subordinates to call on at all times, and he can conduct meetings in private. It also gives him a place to keep prisoners. Additionally, Bege can control everything within his castle body. The inside of Bege's castle body doesn't experience any exterior punishment that Bege experiences. If Bege takes a hit from an opponent and gets knocked down, people inside the castle don't experience any turbulence. The only exception is the manifestation of Bege inside the castle, who gets knocked around as his outer body does. He is also capable of changing his body to gain fortress-like attributes, such as tank treads. He can even turn into a gigantic fortress-like golem with immense defensive power.]

???:" Let's go." he said with a wide smile on his face.

He is abundant in both height and width. His face somewhat resembles a smiling totem mask as he is nearly always seen grinning, even when he is unhappy;  he also has what appears to be a stitched-up scar vertically descending over, and falling short just above his left eye. On his chin he has a prominent, jet-black, and scruffy beard that extends upwards to the sides of his jaw and then converges with his equally-dark side-burns. He seems to sport the short and clean-cut sort of hairstyle generally sported by monks. He also has black tattoos going down his shoulders that somewhat resemble fire. He dresses in similar robes to Divine Soldiers  underneath the khaki robes he wears (which is also worn by the rest of his crew), which includes the white full-bodied garment with severed sleeves, that exposes tattoos patterned like flames on both biceps. He wears a pair of gold earrings, black gloves and a rather large red bead necklace. He also has a pair of large wings growing out from the middle of his back.

- Urouge, also known as 'Mad Monk', Pirate from Sky Island and Captain of the Fallen Monk Pirates also One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[ A/n: Urouge ate a currently unnamed Paramecia-type Devil Fruit  that allows him to convert damage inflicted onto him into physical strength, which results in expanding muscles and enlarged body size.]

???:" The chances of the Revolutionary Army survival is....." he then told the numbers to his crewmates.

He is a tall man 6'10", with black triangle symbols on his eyebrows, red eyes, and golden hair that reaches down to his hips. He also has a black tattooed cross pattée at the base of his throat. His attire includes a pure white coat with a ruffled neckline and sleeves. He also wears purple trousers tucked inside black boots with white laces on them and a dark ornament made of fur circling the lower part of his torso, with a lighter shade in the middle of it. He also has a pink sash tied around his waist, with a piece of jewelry hanging from it. He also wears dark gloves and an armor-like armlet can be seen on his left arm around his left biceps, which also extends to cover his left shoulder. On his right hip he carries a sword with an elaborate pommel that resembles a voodoo doll.

- Basil Hawkins, Also known as the ' Magician', Pirate from the North Blue, Captain of the Hawkins Pirates and One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[ A/N: Hawkins ate the Wara Wara no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit  that allows him to create and manipulate straw. He can cover himself in straw-armor, create straw weapons, and make a large scarecrow-like straw effigy to aid his offense. These creations also gain nail-based weapons. By using his straw to create , he is able to transfer any physical damage inflicted upon him to another person whom the respective doll is connected to, leaving him unharmed but forcing his victim to take the damage that he would have. However, only so much damage can be passed to his victim. While the exact amount is unknown, once enough damage is dealt, the doll will be shed from his body with the wound visible on it, unable to be used again.]

A woman among them was seen crying by what She has Just witness on the screen as her crewmate was trying to cheer her up.

She is a curvaceous, tall 5'9" young woman in her early 20s with long light pink hair and Purple eyes. Her outfit consists of a white low-cut tank top, along with a pair of orange-and-black striped buckled shorts with long, thin suspenders. She also wears black high-heeled boots that reach to her calves, with large laces coming from the openings, and a pair of hot pink and dark red stockings with a yellow sun-like motif on them. The hat she wears is a green Furażerka with a light-green lining. She has a golden below her right eye (where her used to be), bright red lipstick on her lips, and is sometimes seen wearing a brown furred jacket.

- Jewelry Bonney, Also known as ' Big Eater', Pirate from the South Blue, Captain of the Bonney Pirates, One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[A/n: Bonney ate the Toshi Toshi no Mi, Paramecia -type Devil Fruit  that allows her to freely manipulate the aging process of anything, including herself, other people, and objects. Although the effects are only temporary on living things. A unique effect of this ability is that the years Bonney steals from people are physically manifested in the form of sparkling three-dimensional jewels and shapes. She can use this power to disguise herself, being able to freely change between a little girl, a young adult, and an old granny, making it so people will not recognize her as the same person they're looking for. Another benefit is that she can cripple opponents by rapidly aging them into their feeble senior years or by regressing them into small, weak children. Another application of this power is by 'shooting' at an opponent, she can induce a Near Death Experience (NDE), causing them to briefly adopt the appearance of a skeleton before their flesh returns. This ability seems to make an opponent actually experience a pseudo-death.]

One of the Eleven Supernovas then left the rest as he went on his own Mission.

???:" Get the ship ready Bepo!" He said.

He is a slim young man of a relatively tall height 6'3". He has faint shadows right under his grey eyes, and his face is usually seen with a smirk. He wears a northern-style fur hat, which is white and has a spotted pattern along the bottom and the bill. He has short dark hair, a majority of which is obscured by his hat, save for his sideburns and a small goatee. He has many tribal-style tattoos on his arms; on both of his hands are letters spelled as D E A T H tattooed in black on each of the back of his fingers. On his chest, he has a tribal-style heart tattoo with his Jolly Roger on it. He has a simpler heart tattoo on his shoulders and his Jolly Roger tattooed on his back. He is seen wearing a yellow hoodie, with black sleeves and black hood. The hoodie has his printed on the front of the chest area in dark ink, and he keeps the sleeves rolled up. He also sports a pair of jeans with odd dots on both the knee and ankle areas, similar to the ones on his hat, but darker in color. He sports a pair of dark, pointed shoes. He has a pair of small earrings on each ear.

- Trafalgar D. Water Law, Also known as ' Surgeon of Death', Pirate from the North Blue, Captain and Doctor of the Heart Pirates, Currently One of the Seven Warlords of the Sea and One of the Eleven Supernovas -

[ A/n: Law ate the Ope Ope no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit which allows him to create a sphere of light blue aura, inside which he can manipulate the fabric of space. He can manifest this aura sphere over a very wide area; however, he cannot move the sphere once he's conjured it, he would instead have to dismiss the sphere and create a new one in a different location. Furthermore, Law has to concentrate in order to maintain and use his power, and unlike most Devil Fruit powers, Law's powers directly take a toll on his stamina. Inside the aura sphere, Law can exert complete control over the fabric of space, referred to as the ability to "operate" on anything within the spherical "operating room"; he can move things within the area of the sphere telekinetically and make things, including himself and other people, swap locations via teleportation. However, he cannot move other people with strong Haki very far, as they possess more resistance to Law's power. He can also swap incorporeal things, such as souls, resulting in the victims' swapping bodies. He is also able to cut things from a distance and without actually damaging them, as well as reassemble things into various combinations; he can even attach living body parts to inanimate objects. Living things cut into pieces by this power remain alive and still able to move, even if the head is removed from the body. Law can use his power to generate high voltage energy; he can generate electrical energy to shock his opponents, and he can generate a blade of energy that he can use to damage his enemies' internal organs without leaving an external wound. This power can also be used for medical purposes; Law can completely remove harmful matter, such as drugs and diseases, from organic tissue. Additionally, he can attach new body parts to a person's body to replace destroyed body parts. He can also use his power to scan anyone within the sphere in a manner similar to an X-Ray machine.]

???:" Aye, Aye Captain! Come with me, Jean Bart." he said.

He is a polar bear mink. He wears an orange jumpsuit that bears the Heart Pirates' Jolly Roger. He also wears small brown boots and has sharp teeth and claws. He is as tall, 7'10", as a normal bear, considerably taller than common humans.

- Bepo, Navigator of the Heart Pirates -

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at Baterilla, most of the ships of the Revolutionary Army were now destroyed and burning due to Budo's magma attack.

However it didn't stop the Rebels from fighting back despite the clear disadvantage at the moment.

Rebels:" AAAAAGH!!!! IT BURNS!!! THE MAGMA IS MAKING THE SEA BOIL!!!!" they yelled in pain as cannon balls were fired at them.

Mine:" The way the Plaza is blocked!! We'll be stranded in the water!!!" she yelled.

Najenda clentched her teeth as Budo continued with his attacks.

Sengoku then took that opportunity to speak up.

Sengoku:" THE OPERATION IS GOING AS PLANNED!! WE WILL NOW PERFOM THE EXECUTION OF PORTGAS D. Y/N!!!" he yelled.

Akame clentched her teeth as Mihawk noticed her frustration.

Mihawk:" It's too late." he said with a blank expression on his face as Akame continued swinging her blade at Mihawk as Mihawk kept on blocking her swings.

Belo Betty:" YOU HEAR THAT?!? WE CAN'T LET THEM KILL ONE OF OUR BROTHERS!!!! THE ONLY PATH IS THROUGH THE HELLISH FLAMES!!!!! BUT WATCH OUT!!! THE EMPIRE'S DEFINITELY WAITING FOR US THERE!!!" she yelled as her Devil Fruit was increasing her allies stats and pushing them beyond.

Luffy was sorrounded by a pink aura as he unleashed a powerful scream as his stats maxed up.

Luffy then started running further and further on the iceberg before leaping down and landing right infront of the Admirals.

Esdeath:" Oh? Looks like one of them made it all the way here. But you're not getting on this platform yet." she said with a taunting smile.

Budo:" You're persisten, Son of Dragon." he said with despise over Luffy's status.

Ran:" He's pretty scary for a kid." he said.

Luffy started panting as his heartbeat was speeding up faster and faster.

Luffy:" Y/N OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!" he yelled as Y/n ended up opening his eyes in shock once he heard Luffy's voice being nearby.

Y/n eyes widen in horror.

Y/n:" L-LUFFY!!!!" he yelled.

Garp became worried as Sengoku kept a stern look on his face.

Luffy:" LOOK AS I SAVE YOU!!!" he yelled as he grabbed a massive pillar and went to slam it on top of Esdeath.

Esdeath simply raised her hand as the pillar became frozen.

Luffy ended up trowing it at the Admirals and then used a barrage of kicks to shattered it on them.

Luffy:" GOMU GOMU NO STAMP GATLING!!!!!" he yelled.

Some of the rebels noticed what was happening as they were in shock.

Rebel:" Hey, that guy who jumped over the Iceberg....... is Straw Hat Luffy!!!" he yelled in shock.

 Sabo eyes widen and with a single leap he reached the really high in the air.

Sabo started turning his head left and right and managed to track were Luffy was at.

Sabo:( HE'S AS FOOLHARDY AS EVER!!!!!) he thought in his head.

Sabo grabbed his Den Den Mushi and then communicated with the other commanders.

Sabo:" Morley!!!! charge forward towards the Plaza and play our Trump Card!!! Belo Betty get everybody ready!!! We're going to storm the Plaza!!!!" he yelled

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 146 3
Tatsumi During a reconnaissance encounters Kurome who persuaded (threatened) him into joining her for a mission since as she puts it he's a "Jaeger m...
3.3K 32 12
What if Grimmjow was born in akame ga kill as esdeaths younger brother and became a criminal king after she left for the Empire at 16. 7 years later...
9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
16.2K 220 17
Y/N isn't normal. You see, he wasn't born...he was created by the Empire 1000 years ago, as a weapon that would awaken when the Empire needs him.