Flame Emperor........

Galing kay Zeromicz

A Young Pirate from the East Blue sets off in the world to become someone. However, he soon finds out that th... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 1#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 2#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 3#
Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 4#
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 [ The End]
Epilogue

Chapter 37

256 9 0
Galing kay Zeromicz

Akame was now seen waking up from her sleep as she yawned and looked outside the window.

Akame:" It's morning...... I'm hungry." she said before noticing Mine sleeping next her with a calm smile on her face.

Akame:" Looks like she's having a nice dream." she said with a peaceful smile.

.

.

.

.

.

Hours later, Y/n, Lubbock, Jinbe and Akame were seen outside of their base in the Kingdom of Xylem.

Y/n:" Well, we're off." he said with a cheerful smile.

Jinbe:" Steer clear of the Cathedral. Word has it they've tightened their security around it." he warned both Y/n and Lubbock.

Lubbock:" Yeah, Yeah. Without a plan, we can't get near it." he said with a bored tone as Akame went to give Y/n a packed lunch.

Akame:" I packed up a lunch." she said to Y/n.

Y/n:" Ooh, thanks Akame." he said with a bright smile.

Jinbe:" She ate half of it though." he said causing Lubbock and Y/n to sweatdrop.

Akame:".............. I-I'm sorry..... I only meant to have a taste to see if it was the right aroma, but it was so good." she said as she bowed down in shame.

Lubbock*whisper*:" We're going to pick some on the way?" he asked to Y/n.

Y/n*whisper*:" Yup." he said as they were planning to pick more food on their way.

Then Mine came out quickly out of the building.

Mine:" Oh! What's this Y/n? You're going out?" she asked to Y/n.

Y/n:" Uh, Uh. I'll go check out town." he said.

Lubbock:" Do some spying, maybe take out a few enemies if we get the chance. Until they're digging out that tunnel, it's about as much as we can do." he said as he rubbed the back of his hair.

Mine was quite for a while before she flash stepped and pushed Lubbock out of the way.

Mine:" All right. Then I'll go with Y/n. Lubbock, I'm taking over for you." she said as Lubbock jawdropped.

Lubbock:" WHAT?!?!?" he asked angrily.

Akame:" Don't push yourself. I know it's been a month but your wounds haven't fully healed." she told to Mine.

Mine:" I've been focused on getting better, so it won't be a problem! Besides we can't count of Lubbock. Swapping me in will make for a much more reliable recon team." she said with a smile of pride.

Lubbock:" BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'VE DEFEATED TWO OF THE FOUR RAKSHASAS, WITHOUT ARMAMENT HAKI!!!!!!" he said before getting axed kicked by Mine on the head leaving a huge bump.

Y/n sweatdropped as Mine then proceeded to grab the Logia user by his right hand and then drag him along her.

Mine:" Come on!!! Let's go, Y/n!!! We're going to gather intel!" she said happily.

Y/n:" A-Ah, wait cricket!!!!" he yelled as the two were then gone off sight.

Jinbe:" Care I tell to know what it's going on?" he asked in confusion to Lubbock who was as confused as he was.

Akame then noticed her lunch box was on the floor with food spilled all over it.

Akame:"........................" 

A frown appeared on the girl face as she picked up a strawberry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Moments later, Lubbock was now seen getting treated by Akame.

Lubbock:" Ouch!! Damn that Y/n......... Is he planning to win over Mine next?" he said as Akame then ended up wrapping the bandage harder because of what he said.

Lubbock:" AAAAAAAARGHH!!!" he screamed in pain as Akame realized what she had done.

Akame:" S-Sorry!! It may have been best that you didn't go. Your wounds haven't healed entirely." she told to Lubbock.

Lubbock:" Sheesh. An assassin's fist is way too scary. I never thought my injuries would last this long."

Akame:" Just be grateful they weren't life threatening." she told to Lubbock.

Lubbock*blushing*:( Still............ IT'S A GIRL TENDING ME!!!!! IF NAJENDA WAS HERE I'D WANT HER TO SAY ' You silly boy, pushing yourself so far....' WHILE SHE BANDAGED ME UP WITH TEARS ON HER EYES!!!!) he thought in his head in joy that atleast he'd have a moment with a girl of the team.

Akame thoughts however were about Mine and Y/n going out together go get intel and for some reason it was bothering her a lot. It was something she already started to have when Y/n came back from the Island of Sixis after being there for days with Esdeath and told them all of the details of what happened there, she was mad at him for 3 weeks. Or when Leone have drinking nights with him, she felt like she wasn't included.

Lubbock then spoke up.

Lubbock:" You think maybe it's just that you haven't found the person you like yet?" he asked to Akame making her eyes widen.

Akame:" I-I'm an assassin, love is something that I should keep as a last thought before anything." she said, but Lubbock could've tell what she was actually feeling.

Lubbock:" But still. Isn't it a contradiction that you have a heart but still can't love? You think maybe it's just because you haven't found the person you like yet?........... You still have plenty of time, stop hiding in your barrel." he said with a smile as he got up and left Akame in her thoughts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n and Mine they were now seen sitting on tree trunks eating their meal.

Y/n:" Even though those old ruins were destroyed..... the town's still as lively as ever." he said while eating his chicken leg.

Mine:" With as much as energy they have, a wide scale religious revolt would be entirely possible." she said as she then starred at Y/n eating his chicken leg.

Y/n noticed it as Mine looked away blushing and pouting as she handed to him a lunch box.

Y/n:" Huh?"

Mine*blushing*:" You really like that deep-fried desert runner, don't you. That's the only thing you've eaten! Hmp! That does it! I'll give you my portion!" she said as Y/n blinked in confusion.

Y/n:" Okay, then." he said as he was not minding the gesture, but something was indeed strange Mine never shared her portion especially with him.

Y/n:( What's with her?......... These deep-fried nuggets are delicious.....) he thought in his head as Mine was starring at him with a smile on her face.

Mine:" Hehehe, you eat like a starving dragon...." she said with an adorable smile on her face.

Y/n:( What's her problem? Is this a new way of picking on me?) he thought in his head as he was kinda wary of Mine's new attitude towards him.

Kyoraku then made his way towards the duo as both assassins turned to him.

Kyoraku:" Hello there..... We meet again." he said with a calm smile.

Mine:" Y-You're that priest!!" she said.

Kyoraku:" I'm sorry to interrupt your charming picnic. but this must be afate. Could I trouble you for a moment of your time?" he asked as he then sat with them to discuss about the truth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kyoraku:" I see. So you're travelers." he said.

Y/n:" The Fire Mambas.... Its scale and reach surprised us. You're the founder, right?" he asked to Kyoraku.

Kyoraku:" Yes. That's right. Ever since I was born.... I've possessed the inexplicable ability to heal people's wounds and have prophetic dreams. And while healing and prophesying the future. More and More people came to revere me as a miracle worker... The Fire Mambas was built by their hands and is what it is today because of them." he said as he was thankful for his followers idea to built up the Fire Mambas.

Y/n:" So, about the people who assist you. Do you sense anything with those powers of yours? Like...... Darkness?" he asked referring to Bolic with a serious expression on his face.

Mine:" Y-You idiot! That was way too intrusive!!" she told to Y/n

Kyoraku:" HAHAHA!!!! Everybody has some darkness within. Certainly I sense deep Darkness in a number of leading members. But to run such a large organization, sometimes you need to make tough decisions. It was limited when it was only save those right before me. It's those in the executive positions who have made the religion the grand organization that it is. And I've decided to trust them." he said with a calm smile on his face.

Mine:" P-Priest....." she said feeling bad for him.

Y/n:( If we eradicate Bolic and fill the executive board with Revolution Sympathizers..... It would be sure to spark an uprising, especially now that we know how the Priest thinks. But he's to clueless and good natured..... There's no telling when Bolic will wipe him out and make him a Real Holy Ghost.... We have to hurry up and end this........) he thought in his head with a serious expression on his face.

Kyoraku:" By the way..... You two seem to be getting along better than before. I'm happy to see that." he said causing Y/n to have a deadpanned expression as Mine was left flustered.

Kyoraku:" Please treasure this time you have. May the Sun God bless you in Every Way." he said with a calm smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Sun was now seen falling down, as Y/n was back at the base reporting everything to Najenda.

Najenda:" So that's happened. What a good Priest he is. I know we'll be taking advantage of him too, but...... I can't help but to prefer not have to kill him, if possible. Don't be hasty. If we're not careful, we'll run into Esdeath. And we still don't have the combat force to take her on just yet." she told to Y/n.

Y/n:" How many men do you think we'll need to defeat her?"

Najenda:"All Ten Commanders from the Revolutionary Army including myself........" she said with honesty.

Y/n:" Wait, all of you? Just for one person?" he asked in shock.

Najenda:" Admiral Budo is her equal so he won't be easy. It was Esdeath who made my body this way. This is a good time for me to tell you the story of how it came to pass..." she said with a serious expression.

.

.

.

.

.

Najenda, once promoted Admiral, was now seen with a confused look on her face as one of her admirers was seen bowing down to her.

Admirer:" Oh, Najenda.... you're so lovely. Quit your post as an Admiral and be my wife." he said.

Najenda:" I could never do that...." she said making the Admirer shocked.

Admirer:" W-Why not?!?! I'm royalty!!! You'd be taken care of for the rest of your life!!" he begged to Najenda.

Najenda:" Because I have a job to do." she said as she turned her back on the admirer leaving him hopeless.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Najenda:" That happened too.... I was pretty popular back in the day." she said proudly as Y/n was snoring meaning his narcolepsy kicked in.

Najenda then slammed her left punch on Y/n's head waking him up.

Y/n:" AAARGH!!!" he yelled as he held his head in pain.

Najenda:" ERM!!!!! Back to my story!! Far in the South Blue, my unit had been ordered to conquer the pirates who had overrrun the area. It was actually one of the Revolutionary Army Headquarters. The so called 'pirates' only attacked local servants who feathered their own nests. As I'd already planned to eventually join the Revolutionary Army.... I saw this as a big chance. When we got into battle formation I voiced my true intentions to the Entire Unit." she said with a serious tone.

.

.

.

.

Najenda was now seen standing infront of her whole unit.

Najenda:" THE REAL ENEMY WE SHOULD BE FACING IS THAT CRAFTY PRIME MINISTER AND HIS CRONIES!!!! THEY'RE THE ONES WHO ARE MAKING THE PEOPLE SUFFER WITH THEIR MISGOVERNMENT!!! I'M GOING TO ALLY MYSELF WITH THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY AND CREATE A NEW EMPIRE!!! AN EMPIRE WHERE THE PEOPLE CAN LIVE IN PEACE AND SECURITY!!!! IT WILL BE A BLOODY FIGHT AND I'M SURE MANY OF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE FAMILIES YOU LEFT BEHIND!!! I WON'T FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING!!!! I WILL NOT TRACK DOWN ANY WHO CHOOSE TO LEAVE!!!! BUT IF THERE ARE AMONG YOU WHO WILL FOLLOW ME.... THEN LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!!!!" she yelled as she rose her right fist up in the air.

The Unit agreed to follow their Admiral.

.

.

.

.

.

I raised my flag in revolt against the Empire along with the majority of my soldiers and we joined the Revolutionary Army. Since the base would have been too cramped with the addition of my soldiers, we left the mountain.... and marched toward the Revolutionary army's Headquarters in order to join up with them there and as I just expected. A hunting party from the Empire appeared before us. But they were just private soldiers of the lowest rank. We made quick work of them and continued our march. But that was where I made my biggest miscalculation. Esdeath, who had been far away at the time of our desertion, mobilized her unit.. and caught up to us in no time at all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath was now seen blocking Najenda's path and pointed her blade at her as Nyau, Liver and Daidara were seen behind Esdeath.

Esdeath:" This is my treat to you. Charge them. I'll handle the Teigu users." she said.

Najenda:( This is bad..... I wasn't expecting to run into Esdeath. We're completely unprepared.) she thought in her head.

Najenda:" PUMPKIN!!!" she yelled as she pulled out the Teigu and pointed it as Esdeath as smoke came out of Esdeath's mouth as an Iceberg bursted out from the ground of the Island.

Najenda started firing energy blasts towards Esdeath who started sliding throught the icy grounds of the frozen island.

Esdeath then went to kick Najenda, who did a drop back and avoided getting kicked by Esdeath.

Najenda then aimed a shot to Esdeath's stomach and fired an energy wave from her Teigu.

However Esdeath's upperbody reformed in an instant as she started using Rokushiki against Najenda striking the former of Admiral with a barrage of kicks.

Najenda started using Advanced Observation Haki and to counter Esdeath before generating a blade made of energy from Pumpkin and went to slash Esdeath.

Esdeath did a back flip moving far away from Najenda.

Esdeath landed on her feet with elegance and smirk on her face.

Swirls of ice bursted from the ground as Najenda jumped extremelly high in the air to avoid getting impaled by Esdeath's attack.

Najenda:" Using the full power at the very beginning. I thought I could finish you off easily. Such a handful, Esdeath." she said.

Esdeath then leapt towards Najenda and went for a kick coated with Advanced Armament Haki as Najenda counter Esdeath by trowing a left punch coated with Advanced Armament Haki.

The attacks generated powerful bursts felt through the seas.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The fight....... was changing the weather.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath was now standing right infront of Najenda with a smirk on her face as spikes of ice started raining from the sky making Najenda shocked.

Najenda then pointed Pumpkin at the sky and fired a large energy wave obliteraing the ice spikes.

But it was only to distract Najenda so that Esdeath could've gotten closer and trying to freeze Najenda by touching her.

Najenda Advanced Observation Haki countered Esdeath as Najenda jumped back far away from Esdeath.

But then a massive Phoenix made of Ice came down crashing to where Najenda was at, creating a huge freezing wind.

Esdeath smirked before a burst of energy wave obliterated the Phoenix made of Ice revealing that Najenda was still standing.

Najenda:" Esdeath....... You won't become the next Fleet Admiral." she told to Esdeath.

Esdeath:"Come out. I didn't see that much effort at the South Blue." she said as she wanted to see what Najenda was capable of.

Najenda eyes widen bright purple as Pumpkin started emitting smoke as Esdeath created another Ice Phoenix.

.

.

.

.

.

Ice Crystals from the cold air condenses into a magnificent bird, absorbing all the sorrounding water. Cold breezes from the flapping wings seem to freeze the blood.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath's Ice Phoenix flew towards Najenda who aimed Pumpkin at it and fired a wave of energy.

Najenda leapt towards Esdeath unleashing a battle cry scream.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The battle lasted 10 days and that's how my unit took heavy damage, I was left injured teetering between Life and Death.

.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath was now seen standing over Najenda, who was on her knees missing her right eye and right arm and an emotionless look on her face.

Behind them was nothing more than a land of ice.

Esdeath:" Admiral Najenda. No, not Admiral Najenda. Should I call you the former of Admiral? The woman who used to be the main attention of the eyes of the Empire was horribly beaten and stripped of her name. Don't be disappointed you've been kicked out....... From the beginning it was all about pre-destination..... Only the person born as the strongest is rightful to rule. I'm sure you've heard about Vice-Admiral Rokugou, he went out sadly. Ripped to shreds for insubordinance. Don't get me wrong..... I won't give you an easy death. But, I'm going to grind you down slowly and brutally. I always thought highly of you after all. " she said with a creepy smirk on her face, before disappearing in the numb leaving Najenda in that state.

.

.

.

.

.

Najenda:" I was shown all too clearly the difference in our range of abilities..... It's even possible that she didn't finish me off then so that she could enjoy herself in later battles against me....." she said.

Y/n:" Boss...." he said with a shocked expression on his face.

Najenda:" But either way, I survived.... and I'm here today. In the end, I'll win.... and lift the curse of this trauma she put on me. And to do that, we need to assassinate Bolic!! We need to succeed in carrying out this objective." she said with a fierce look on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the Cathedral, Kurome was now seen clentching her right fist as a frown appeared on her face.

Kurome:( What do I do? My injuries still haven't healed.) she thought in her head as Wave then tapped her left shoulder.

Wave:" It'll be okay. I'm going to work extra hard to make up for last time." he said with a cheerful smile as Kurome eyes widen.

Kurome:" Wave....." she said as sparkles appeared in her eyes.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath was now seen outside of the Cathedral walking in the garden as a smirk appeared on her face.

Esdeath:( There's no way, I'm only going to play boring role of bodyguard. Night Raid..... I've devised a Trump Card for my Devil Fruit. So hurry up and Get here.!! You'll be in for a treat!!) she thought in her head with a smirk on her face waiting to test her 'Awakening'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Jinbe and Leone they have now managed to create the hole needed to enter the Cathedral and start the invasion.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.2K 267 32
After over a year of trying to be a hero Tatsumi give's up and resume's his life as a civilian, but being a "Normal Highschooler" goes out the window...
94K 1.7K 15
When it comes to corruption, none can be more corrupt than the government in this world. Unjust executions, false charges and even false justice is n...
2.9K 2 102
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...
362 8 14
A capital that seems beautiful on the outside but is corrupted by its politicians, this has caused a large number of deaths of innocent people and a...