Teacher's Sin

By iloveyousobig

Jane Emerson a 17 year old Junior in High School moves to Oregon and finds herself on a journey that might or... More

Information
School
Jane Emerson
Zane Grey
Three Weeks Later
3rd Wednesday
3rd Thursday
3rd Friday
Elijah Clay
3rd Saturday
3rd Sunday
4th Monday
4th Tuesday
4th Wednesday
4th Wednesday continued...
4th Thursday
4th Friday
4th Friday, continued...
4th Saturday
4th Saturday, continued...
4th Sunday
4th Sunday, continued...
5th Monday
5th Monday, continued...
5th Tuesday
5th Tuesday, continued...
5th Wednesday
5th Thursday
5th Thursday, continued...
5th Friday
5th Friday, continued...
5th Saturday
5th Saturday, continued...
5th Sunday
5th Sunday, continued...
6th Monday
6th Monday, continued...
6th Sunday
7th Monday
7th Monday, continued...
7th Tuesday
7th Tuesday, continued...
7th Wednesday
Next Week
Next Week, continued...
9th Tuesday
9th Tuesday, continued...
Graduation
Celebration
Celebration, continued...
07/10/23
Tuesday
Tuesday, continued...
Tuesday, continued...
Thursday
Sunday
Sunday, continued...
"just do it already"
Elijah
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you"
Sunset
Black
Honeymoon
Honeymoon, continued...
Epilogue

Next Month

753 13 0
By iloveyousobig

"Eli!" I scream "what! Are you okay!" He yells and I hear him coming at me quickly. "Yes but can we get a dog! PLEASE" I ask from the couch excitedly like a little girl who just got her new barbie doll. "Jane holy shit. Why'd you scream for me like if you were dying" he says and calms himself.

"I had to get you down here somehow" I say and fix the blanket that was on me. "Wh-what about who's dog again?" He says confusedly changing the subject and smiles gently at me. "Ours!" I say and give him a big smile. He looks at me confused.

"My love I don't know what you're on but we don't have a dog, are you sure you're okay" he asks and smiles then tilts his head in a jokingly way. "Eli!" I say and throw a couch pillow at him. He catches it of course.

"Please, come, come, come. Look at him!" I beg and show my phone to him which had a picture of a black Great Dane. "That's not a dog Jane, It's to big to be a dog. That's a fucking human at this point" he says and laughs then stands back up.

I giggle with him but keep showing him pictures. "Ah, he is kind of cute" he says leaving me hopeful "I guess" he sighs and smiles at me. "REALLY!" I say excitedly and jump up from the couch "go ahead" he says and smiles. "Thank you Eli!" I say and pull his face in to kiss him. "Mhm" he says between our kisses.

"Baby number one coming already?" I say jokingly "we could make it two" he says and smirks then winks at me. I gasp surprised at his response. "Eli!" I say and hit him arm gently, playfully.

"I'm kidding love!" He says and kisses me "unless you're down for it" he adds and puts his maybe face on. I look at him.

Do you even want kids Elijah Clay?

"You want kids?" I ask and hold his hand. "Yes, of course, have we not been over this?" He asks and gives me a confused look. "No, I don't think so" I say and give him a small smile.

He walks around to the other side of the couch and sits down. "I want two kids, older boy and younger girl, if possible, if not whatever god gives us is also great." He says and smiles at me.

I just fell more in love.

"I love you" I say and smile at him. "Were you not going to love me if I said no?" He asks and smiles "no" I say playfully and smile. "Ouch" he says and fakes being sad by putting his left hand on his chest. "No, I'm kidding, I would but-" I say but he cuts me off "let's not talk about it because I do want kids, yeah?" He says and tilts his head slightly.

"Ah, you're right" I say and smile then kiss him. "But for now, one will do" he says and smiles then puts his hand on the side of my cheek and my neck, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.
——————————————————
We were going to go pick up our dog and I was so excited. "You think he'll fill the back up?" I ask and smile at him "I know it will, it's a Great Dane, they're fucking huge" he says and looks at me then smiles. "Ahh, it's okay, he'll look tiny compared to the house" I say "I'm not saying he won't but have you ever seen a Great Dane?" Elijah asks and continues driving.

"No" I say intimidated by him. "Well you're in for a surprise" he says and smiles then scoffs.
——————————————————
Big, big, big, huge dog. Holy fuck. How can an animal be this big. Oh my, it's coming towards me. It's going to eat me alive. Elijah help, now. Help now.

The dog was walking towards me, it looked like it was going to bite me and I almost shat myself when it stopped right in front of me.

"H-hi" I say nervously and hesitate to pet him. He moves closer to me and I continue. I try not to be afraid with him knowing that dogs can smell fear.

"Jane" Elijah says and is laughing "pet the fucking dog Jane" he adds as he's trying to stop laughing at me. "Eli he's big" I say nervously and look at him. He was talking to the people that were selling him. Not Elijah, the dog.

"If you don't bite me I'll be the best m-mom you've ever had" I say and make myself smile. "Elijah Clay are you done" I say nervously as I'm petting the dog gently. "Ma'am he doesn't bite" the man says "well thank you but he's still bigger than me, that's messing with my mind" I say and look at him nervously. The man chuckles and Elijah continues to laugh.

"What's his name" I ask "we never gave him one, so you can call him whatever you'd like" the man's wife says and gives me a smile.

"Oh okay, thank you" I say and give them a warm smile. "Are you ready to go" Elijah asks and walks back to me "Elijah he's not going to fit" I say scared that we'll crush him if we put him in the back. "He will Jane, he's just going to fill the back up" he says nonchalantly. "Yeah and that's totally normal" I say jokingly and un-phased.

"Well here is your Great Dane" Elijah says playfully and squats down to pet the dog.

He was all over him. Maybe because he was bigger than the dog but still, he's rubbing it in.

"Let's go home" Elijah says and stands up. "Okay" I say and smile. I open the back door of the car and signal the dog to go inside. He hesitates and looks around for a little bit then gets in. He did fill the back up. There was barely any room left in the back.
——————————————————
"Get out...dog" I say and open the door for him. Hey like The Walking Dead!

He jumps out and goes to wander around. "I like Jax and Astro" Elijah says "ouu, what about Astro Jax" I say and smile then look at Elijah "mhh, I like it, is that it?" Elijah asks me as we look back at the dog. "I think so" I say and smile once again.

I walk to Astro. Jax. Well I like both so.

I sit on the ground hoping that he doesn't run me over. He comes to me and I start petting him trying to be more comfortable with him. He sits down in front of me and looks at me in awe.

Does he like me or am I ugly to him? Ehh either way I love him.

"Elijah" I say smiling as I'm growing more comfortable around Astro. "Jane" he says deeply from behind me. "I love him" I say and look back at Elijah. He was leaning on the car with his hands in his pockets, admiring me.

Please stop looking at me like that.

"I can tell, good thing he's yours" he replies and smiles softly at me.

I never say much about his smile but damn his smile is so, perfect. He is perfectly perfect in all his ways.

"Let's go inside?" I ask as I continue petting Astro. "Okay love" he says and walks towards me, helping me up from the ground. I call Astro to us as we walk inside and he follows.

He was a little above my waist with my short ass. He reached Elijah a little under his hip. My height was equal to Elijah's shoulder so Astro could make me fall if he ever stood up on his back legs around me.

We enter the house and Astro stays at the door. Why isn't he coming in?

"Astro come here boy" I say and turn around. He hesitates and tilts his head at me before he continues to walk. That was fucking adorable. In love, in love, in love.

I watch as he's looking around the house and getting comfortable. "You think he'll like it here?" I ask "he better, he doesn't have a choice" Elijah says while looking at Astro. Rude ass.

I push him a little with a shoulder and he scoffs. "Don't be rude, that's our child dammit" I say and keep my view on Astro.

"That was cute" he replies and comes closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and pulls me towards him more.

Jesus. It's hot, or am I hot? No, he's hot.

"What was" I say as he kisses my shoulder that I pushed him with.

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now, my face feels hot, really hot.

"You defending Astro" he answers and continues to kiss my shoulder coming closer to my neck. I move my head a little to the side so he has more access to my neck and touch his arms that are around my waist.

"I have to, who else will" I say in a sigh when he starts to kiss my neck.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I was joking around" he answers and lifts the waistline of my shorts then puts his hand on my lower stomach.

Please just do it. Fuck Jane. Why am I like this!

I push back on him a little and I hear a small whimper come from his mouth.

Got you bitch.

I smile and move my body away from his. "No" I hear him whisper. "We have to eat something" I say and smile. "I could've ate something if you didn't move" he says and a small smirk appears on the corner of his mouth.

"Elijah Clay" I gasp surprised at his comment and hit his arm playfully. "What" he says and shrugs then smiles "stop that" I say and walk to the kitchen. Astro comes back from another room and follows me. I think he likes me, hehe.

"Jane" Elijah calls out from behind me "yes?" I ask and turn around. I take my sweatshirt off and am left with my black sports bra. I was kind of matching with my grey biker shorts, short white socks, and my black sports bra.

"Never mind love" he says and sits on a stool thats next to the island. "Tell me please" I say and bend over the island on the opposite side of him with my chin on my hand. "It wasn't important" he says looking at my chest.

This man is being very observant today.

"My eyes are not on my tits Clay" I say and tease him. "But mine are" he replies and adjusts himself in the seat.  

You have tities? No stop, he was referring that his eyes were on my tities. Right?

I stand up and turn around then go to the fridge trying not to go climb on top of that man. "You're walking away why?" He asks and rest his chin on his hand. I turn around and he's staring directly at me. "Because I-I-I don't know" I say, lying to him.

"But you do know, tell me" he answers and smirks.

I CAN'T! IF I DO WE WILL NOT EAT!

"I don't know Eli" I say trying to sound clueless. "Alright then, don't tell me, I'll just get it out of you" he says and stands up.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Please do, but do not.

"Elijah" I whisper as he's walking towards me. "Jane" he replies and grabs my hand then pulls me into him.

Omg, I have to tell him. I have to.

"Don't lie to me please, I want you to tell me why you turned around from me" he says in a demanding tone.

Lie, lie, lie.

"My-my, I-I needed a water" I answer and start blushing. "I literally just told you not to lie to me" he says under his breath and spanks me.

Fuck, again. Do it again.

"I-I got...shy? No, I didn't get shy, but I did, does that make sense? I don't know, I just got excited I guess, I'm sorry, I'm being slow" I reply nervously. "Don't say that, and was that so hard Jane?" He asks and tilts his head then kisses me.

Yes, yes it was.

"Not really" I answer. He let's go of me and walks back down to the stool, leaving me with butterflies in my stomach. I smile and grab a few ingredients to make cajun pasta with chicken. "Jane you're going to burn our house down" he says from behind me.

"I will not!" I say turning around so he can see my shocked face at his comment. "You're not the type to cook" he replies and scoffs. "For you" I say and smile at him.

Don't get an attitude with me Clay.

I hear him gasp softly, "yeah, try me bitch" I say quoting that guys meme that wears a yellow shirt at a grocery store.

Wait I fucked up.

"What?" He says and stands up. "I was playing around, l-like the meme, Eli" I say and try to hold back my smile because I was beginning to back away from him just in case I needed to run.

"Jane what did you call me?" He asks and tilts his head, I hit the fridge and there's no more room to back away to, so I run. "I'm sorry!" I say and giggle. "Why the hell are you running, come here" he says and speeds up trying to catch me. "No! I'm sorry! I was only playing" I say and continue running around the house.

"Come here Jane!" He runs after me, I heard him closer each time and Astro was also running with us probably think that we were playing. No babes, I'm running for my life, not literally.

"Eli!" I say and laugh continuing to run "I'm not going to do anything to you, just come here!" I hear him giggle "THEN STOP RUNNING!" I yell and laugh "no" he says and runs faster.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I run as fast as I can to a guest room and lock the door before he can get it. "Jane open the door" I hear him say out of breath. I try to catch mine and deny his request. "Jane open the door please, I'm not going to do anything" he says and lightly taps on the door.

"I'm not going to unless you cry" I say and giggle knowing he won't cry for me to open the door.

It gets silent for a couple of seconds and only the sound of me catching my breath was coming to me.

"Please Jane" he replies, his voice getting softer.

What? Is he actually about to cry?

"Eli I was kidding?" I say and come closer to the door. "Please Jane" he says in a crying voice.

There's no fucking way.

"Elijah Clay are you crying" I ask and unlock the door. "No" he says and quickly turns the door knob.

I fucked up, shit, shit, shit.

"ELI!" I say and move away and giggle but he catches me. He picks me up and throws me on the bed and then he hovers over me. His hand goes to my neck and he glares at me.

Oh, fuck me?

"You can't run from me Jane" he says and squeezes my neck a little to where he knows I like it. "I'm-I'm sor-no I'm not fucking sorry, you were giving me bitchy attitude, it's the least you deserved" I say and touch his arms.

He looks at me not saying a word and I see a small smirk show up in his face. "Yes ma'am" he says and let's me go.

What? No, no, no, come back!

"Where are you going?" I say at least wanting to kiss him. "I'm going to go help you cook" he says and smiles innocently like he didn't just turn me on.

I sigh and smile then get out of the bed. "You're an ass for that" I say and walk in front of him. He grabs my hands and pulls me to him, once again. "Did you want me to fuck you? Mh?" He asks and tilts his head.

I could literally die right now.

His hand goes to my neck squeezing it once again. He was breathing heavily and his other hand was going between my thighs.

My heart is in my ass right now.

"I-I just wanted..." I answer nervously, my face was turning red, I felt it.

I don't know what to say! I mean I do but I don't want to!

"Wanted to what my love?" He asks and comes closer to my lips. "I just wanted something, I don't know. I sound like an idiot" I say embarrassed. I try removing myself from his grip but he picks me up.

He wraps my legs around his waist and my arms go on his shoulders. He walks up to a wall and he starts kissing my neck.

Fuck, fuck , fuck.

"Don't ever call yourself and idiot Jane Emerson" he says placing kisses on my collarbone. He holds my waist and I could feel that he wanted more than a make out.

"I'm sorry" I reply letting a soft moan escape my lips. I push my hips up to his and I hear him whimper. "Don't say that either. You just ugh. I don't know how to say this without making me sound stupid" he says and looks me in the eye.

"I what Clay?" I reply staring back "you just need to be here. You can't ever say sorry, you can't ever put yourself down. Jane Emerson you are so beautiful. Not just outside because well, you fucking are, but inside. You're a beautiful person, you care about people. You try to help others when you can, you try to be the best girlfriend for me, even though I don't need you to because you already are, but you're just a beautiful person. I'm in love with you Jane Emerson. I don't know how else to get it through that thick skull of yours. You're not an idiot, you're not dumb, or slow, or ugly, or too much of something. You're perfect, just the way you are. So please stop putting yourself down." He answers, his eyes were soft and his tone was quieter.

I'm about to cry. I'm crying.

I cover my face to hide my tears from him. "Did I say something wrong?" He asks and tenses up.

No babes, you said everything perfectly. I'm just a pussy. No I'm not.

"No" I say and let out a laugh because he thought he messed up.

"No, you didn't. You said everything perfectly" I say and wipe my tears then hug him. We stay there for a moment and then I lift my head from his chest.

I really am going to marry him. I don't know when but when I do it'll be the best day of my entire life.

"Stop crying please" he says and wipes my tears "I'm okay, thank you, I love you" I say and kiss him. "I love you" he says and kisses my head. He puts me down and I admire him for a bit before I walk to the kitchen. "I will marry you Elijah Clay" I say reassuring him and turn the stove on with a big smile on my face.

"I know you will love, let's take it slow though, we got all the time in the world to get married" he replies and comes behind me, hugging my waist.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 17.4K 40
My name is Valentina Myers, I'm 18 years old and I'm back. I went to Ablin High School for freshman year until I fell for Jack Hill. I thought it was...
341 48 26
A 17 year old boy faces the reality of a co-ed environment in school caused by a government project. Things turn for the worse as everything goes hay...
183K 5.9K 71
*Girl x Girl* In a difficult line of work, her parents have to move from San Diego, California, all the way to Seattle, Washington where they are hap...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...