Breaking Habits

By Brownsugawriting

Micah Yorke is a good man but how far will he go for the woman he love? Micah is a ridiculously, attractive... More

Prologue- How I started
Chapter 1 - Micah-MY Protection
Chapter 2- Beth-Broken
Chapter 3- Micah- Long Day
Chapter -4- Beth- Intentions
Chapter 5- Micah-Handshake
Chapter 6- Beth- Ruined
Chapter 7- Micah- Cold Agenda
Chapter 8- Beth- Ice Queen
Chapter 9- Micah- Snowed in
Chapter 10- Beth- Foolish Decisions
Chapter 11- Micah- Weekend Admission
Chapter 13-Micah-Unforgivable
Chapter 14-Beth-Jealous Games
Chapter 15-Micah-Snap
Chapter 16-Beth-Can't Change
Chapter 17- Micah- Package
Chapter 18- Beth- Torn
Chapter 19- Micah- She Win
Chapter 20- Beth- Change
Chapter 21- Micah- A New Chapter
Chapter 22- Beth- Rules
Chapter 24- Micah- Deadly Rewards
Chapter 24- Beth- Morning After
Chapter 25- Micah-Return Home
Chapter 26- Beth-Pining
Chapter 27- Micah- Proof
Chapter 28- Beth-The rise I need
Chapter 29- Beth- Complicated Things
Chapter 30- Beth- Sour Candies
Chapter 31- Micah-Night Out
Chapter 32- Beth-Uncovering truths
Chapter 33- Micah- Trust
Chapter 34- Beth- Truth Hurts
Chapter 35- Micah- Leads
Chapter 36-Beth- Uncovering Secrets
Chapter 37- Micah- Missing
Chapter 38- Beth- Taken
Chapter 39- Micah- Found
Chapter 40-Beth-Rescue
Chapter 41- Micah- No Chances Waste
Chapter 42- Beth- Habit Broken
Chapter 42- Micah-The End

Chapter 12-Beth-Wet and Messy

17 1 2
By Brownsugawriting

I hate the winter months, it's annoyingly unpredictable. This morning started out cold but dry, now, the heavy rain pounding against my windows is a contrast to the silent snow that fell few weeks ago. Spring is my favourite season as the days get longer, the weather gets warmer, flowers are pretty when they come into bloom, and the smell of freshly cut grass is the best.

The colour reminds me of Micah's eyes. I've never seen eyes like his. I close mine and his face flash behind my lids. I can't stop thinking about him, especially how he staked his claim as he was defending me from that maniac. When I do, I break out with the biggest grin.

He's growing on me. Since the diner, we've been talking more, and I've been keeping my word. It's my turn to call him today, so I dial his number and hold my breath as it rings.

When he answers, it explodes out of my chest as he says, "morning beautiful," he sounds sexy as hell.

He never addressed me like that before and it makes my belly churns. I can't stop the smile from sounding in my voice as I say, "how is your morning going?"

"Great so far."

"Why?" I question thinking of the weather.

"I spoke with my parents this morning. They travel a lot, so I always feel good when I hear from them because I hardly get to see them."

This is first time he's bringing his parents up and for some reason, it feels like I've cross over one of his unseen barriers. I'm happy that he's sharing them with me.

"How are they?" I ask with more interest than I should.

"They're doing great. They're busy in the Caribbeans with their charity work and should be back in a week or so. I'm looking forwards to seeing them."

"I'm glad you got to speak with them."

"Thanks for asking. How about you? How is your morning going?"

"Up until few minutes ago Micah, it been crap."

"That's not good. Can I do anything to help? What's up?"

I huff, "it's crap because it's raining. I hate the rain."

"It's rain Beth, why do you hate it?"

Our conversations normally start out like this. Random chats that lead to further topics, and it could carry on for most of the day if we allow it.

"Because it's wet and messy. Do you like the rain?"

That makes him laugh. Off a chuckle he says, "yeah, I do."

"Why?"

"Because it's wet... and messy, Beth."

The undertone in his reply makes my mind stray to dirty places. Places where his body covers mine, and he's thrusting hard in me. My nipples get tight from the image, and I bite my lips to stop the moan rushing out.

"What's that sound?" He asks keen.

Sighing I say, "you don't want know."

"Oh, yeah? Try me. You never know Beth; I may surprise you."

"No Micah, I may surprise-"

"Go ahead then...Surprise me."

I can't figure out if he's flirting or if it's just his natural charm. He seems off his guard today and I can't put my finger on what's different with him.

"What kind of mood are you in..." I ask stalling.

I need time to think of something because if his guards are down, I want to see how far down he put them. I'm going to test to see if whatever is happening with me is also happening to him.

"A good one now that I'm talking to you. Our morning chats has grown on me-I look forwards to them."

"Why?"

"Because I'm getting to know you, Beth."

I'm taken back by his honest answer because I initiated the calls to show that I can be different. I never thought he looked forwards to them, I thought he was seeing if I would keep my word. I don't know what to say and the pause in the moment gives me enough time to come up with a plan.

"Are you in bed still?" I checked even though I know he is. It's become part of our call routine to be in bed.

"Yeah-Why?"

"No reason Micah. I'm just wondering."

He chuckles and I find myself smiling. I like the way he sounds. "Are you?"

"Yeah, why?" I mimic and he laughs more.

"No reason Beth, I'm just imagining."

"What are you imagining Micah?"

"How beautiful you'd look in the rain."

I don't know what's wrong with me this morning because his answer makes my body tenses as waves roll around in my belly. I can't breathe and handle the feelings at the same time, so I hold my breath to I let it pass and when I'm calm again, I start my test.

"Do you want to play a game? It's a twist on Simons says, we can use each other's name instead."

His rich deep laugh comes vibrating down the line. I think he knows where I'm going but he's not stopping me.

"What are the rules," he asks sounding entertained and ready.

"Apart from a little kink, there aren't any."

"It never stops with you, does it Beth? Go ahead, you start."

Happy that he's willing to play my game, I go. "Ok... Beth says, push the covers down, past your waist, then run your fingers across your abs. Count them. How many are there?

He goes silent for a second, then he says, "six."

I didn't expect it but, I'm pleased that he followed my instructions, and he's wrong. The makeup of his torso is dented in my head, so I correct him.

"No Micah, you have eight, maybe ten. It's your turn now."

After he chuckles, he says, "close your eyes." I do and like magic, he appears in front of me. "Remember when we kissed, how did you feel?"

I snap my eyes open. The moment was too real and the answer to his question is a little risky. I can't tell him that his kiss scorched through me and melted the snow under my feet because he'll know that I like him.

"You didn't say Simon say, and I can't remember it."

"Ouch! Good thing it wasn't my best one."

Although he mocks hurt, I tell him, "First impressions lasts, Micah, remember that for next time."

"Already noted..." He says picking up the invitation. "Now it's your turn."

Going back to my plan, I think of something else. "Beth says, pretend your hands are mine. Dip your fingers inside your boxers, stroke yourself. Remember when I sucked your cock? Would you let me do it again?"

That night as I knelt in front of him an intense urge to taste him took over. Now I think I want to do it again.

He doesn't answer straight away, and I think he's going to stop the game but then he says, "where is this going Beth?"

I hear caution in his voice, and I wish he would throw it in the wind. "You know where Micah, just play along. Tell me."

He growls antagonized, with frustration behind it, and it makes me hot, I really like that sound coming from him.

"I haven't forgotten. That night is stored in my personal account, and I've been making lots of withdrawals lately."

The wicked smile that crosses my lips cannot be stopped. I feel smug that he's been wanking over me, but he didn't answer all my question.

"Would you let me do it again?" I push for the answer because I really want to know.

"You wanna come over and find out?"

I don't know if he's joking but I want to say yes. The thought makes me trail my hands over my body as I imagine him pushing me down on my knees.

"Would you let me kiss you again?"

"Only if you wanted Micah.... Would you want to kiss me again?"

He's silent for a second, then he groans deep before he exhales heavily. Afterwards he says, "who's turn, is it?"

"It's your go," I answer frowning. I hope he doesn't end the game.

Although I like the honesty in our chat, the only instruction I've received so far is to close my eyes, and it's making me wonder if he's going to make me do something.

"If I were there now, what would you want me doing to you?"

Thinking about his question, I close my eyes and his masculine image forms behind my lids again. If he were here, I'd want him to fuck me.

"I'd want your hands doing what mine are doing now," I tell him as I dip them down the waistline of my panties.

He shuffles, and I don't know how, but I can tell that he's sitting up in his bed. "Where are they?"

His tone changed. Caution has gone out the window. Eager crept in his mood. Yes, this is where I need him. It excites me, so I begin to tease.

"I'm running them over my body while my mind run with imaginations, Micah."

"Are you picturing me?"

"If I say yes, what do you plan on doing?"

"Draw your feet up and spread your knees. The next time your fingers pass your waist, run them through your pussy then tell me how wet you are."

I didn't think he would take the bait, but I like that he lost control, and I'm glad that he's not here to see me blush as his dirty talk turns me on.

Following his order, I imagine his hands when I dab my pussy. "I'm really wet Micah."

"How wet?"

I say "soaking," and his tight growl makes my sex clench.

"Now dip two fingers inside you..."

His voice dropped to a deeper base, and I get wetter as I stroke my pussy. I want to moan his name, but I close my eyes and bite my lips.

"...Lick them... Tell me, how do you taste?"

I continue to picture his hands as my slick fingers slides away to move up my body. They pause when they reach my breast and as I swirl the wet tips around my nipples, I picture his tongue lapping them.

"Come find out for yourself..." I say licking one finger.

He growls, "put your hand back. I want you touching your pussy again. Use two fingers to fuck yourself, and Beth, I wanna hear every single sound that breaks pass your pretty lips as you do it. Don't hold back."

His new authority makes my head swell, and my breathing turns heavy. I follow through and touch myself like how I imagine he would touch me and it's making me wish that he was here.

"Wanna know what I'd do if I were there now Beth?"

"Tell me." The more he talks, the sexier he sounds, and the wetter I get.

"If I were there, I'd watch your fingers as you play with your pussy. I'd watch you take yourself to the brink of orgasm, then I would tell you to stop because I wanna be the one to make you cum..."

I can't stop the pants from slipping pass my dry lips because it's the only way that I can breathe. His words send fire through me. My mind is running with the images, and my fingers are moving at the same pace.

"...God! I wanna taste you, Beth. I bet you taste like syrup, sweet and sticky. I wanna tear your legs wide open to get to your pussy, and I'd pinned them there when I dip my tongue far inside you..."

Shivers run through me as I listen to how he wants to ravage me. I'm so horny. The images in my head are raw and detailed, and they get worse the quicker my fingers work. I'm so close to cuming.

"...I'd worship you with my mouth until you beg me to sink my cock deep inside you, and when I do, I wanna fuck you hard, till you go out of your mind. I wanna hear you scream my name as you're cuming on my cock, and even then, I wouldn't stop fucking you. I want you taking every drop of my seed, then after; I'd lick you clean."

"Jesus Micah...I, I-I'm cu-m-ing!"

He doesn't speak. He's listening to his name and the orgasm tearing out of me. Another one forms as the images of us fucking plays out in my head, and it makes me combust all over again.

"You sound sexy as fuck when you're cuming Beth. Tell me, was that good?"

I can only moan my approvable because I'm still catching my breath. I've had phone sex before, but this is the only time I've ever had a real orgasm.

"I bet you're wet and messy now." He states sounding elated.

I chuckle at his tease and say, "you're wet too."

"I'm not. You forgot to give me further instructions."

Shit! I got lost in the moment. Now on top of everything else, I've come across selfish.

"Don't worry about it. He says picking up my thoughts. "There are more opportunities to come."

That sounds like a promise and I'm looking forward to it.

"Why didn't you say Simon say?" I ask changing the subject.

Without hesitating he says, "because I'm Micah, Beth, and I want you."

Foolishly, I slam the phone down. I didn't mean to, but I didn't expect him to confirm what I think. He likes me. Now my distraction has become more than a distraction because I like him as well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
2.4M 65.4K 31
Supermodel Mila Belvedere never expected her predictable life of fame, photo shoots, and flashing lights to take such drastic turns. Never would she...
482K 13.4K 26
Growing up in foster care her entire life, Olivia had no family or friends. She was abandoned by the dumpster when she was only an infant. Homeless...
4.7K 109 18
Olivia hasn't been the same since Elliot left. He put in his papers without warning, and he never even told her goodbye. Given the chance, Fin would...