Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 53 - Enlightenment

2.3K 63 28
By mnerie_

Chapter Shout out to Debbekham, Jackie-Rhodes, JenalynSenarillos, Stella_Villiana, bob8ginge, MoonstoneAlchemist, clair_death_13, Illuminated_Moon, Crystalmy188, SissiT927, xSecretxAngelx, LeeLuvsPocky, musamendoza, carolinemalfoy1234 and everyone. There's a lot of you guys... and I know there are more but wow ._.

Thank you all for your support and feedback <3

----

Cynthia's POV

"Wa...ke...Waaa...ke... Wake... up." I heard a voice to call out to me.

"Da...re?" I asked softly to no one in particular but the darkness shrouding me. I've lost to the darkness again... twice now.

"You have to wake up my dear child." the voice called out and slowly caressed my cheek.

"Wake...up?"

"That's right... Fairy Tail and Sabertooth are fighting to bring you back. You must do the same." it replied as I leaned my face towards their touch.

"Everyone is fighting for me... ? Who are you?" my voice was hoarse as I felt a warm glow to engulf me and smiled slowly at its touch, trying to reach out to that person.

"Not yet... you will know soon Cynthia. Do you have your memories back now?" the voice asked softly.

"My memories... I remember..."

"What do you remember?"

My eyes widened in shock to not see darkness, but gold warm light surrounding me. However, there was no sign of that person talking to me. I looked down at my body to see that I was wearing a simple white dress that was flowy and I had no shoes on, but bare footed.

I thought about it in my mind, about the voice asking me if I remembered...but it was blurry at first. Then slowly, I focused on it to sharpen the scene. And at that moment, my mind... it showed me... with Sting and Lector when we first met. It was all visible now.

When I first slept over at his place, him making promises at our thinking place as he was giving me a nickname that I've treasured. Promising Lector to defeat Natsu.The time when I comforted him when he was sad talking about Wiesslogia, and that was when I made flower crowns and necklaces for him and Lector at the pond. Then I was sleeping in his bed with him, because of my weakness of the thunderstorm that we ran away from.

The scene when I first bought my blue camera... when we took photos together. I remember that picture frame in Sting's room... the one when we were kids. The first time when I left them and when he gave me the necklace. The necklace that I've always worn and loved... I felt tears to drip down on my cheeks.

Tears of happiness.

There were many more memories that were all playing in my head, I covered my mouth with both of my hands to stifle my sob. There was a replay of how I met Rogue and Frosch at the train station to hang out with my best friends... then soon they became my bestfriends. Oh how I've longed to see these memories again. I've finally got them back! Im so happy... I bursted out in tears, to hear a soft chuckle.

"I can see that you do remember."

"I... I remember everything.. I remember meeting Sting-kun, Lector, Rogue-kun and Frosch. The meeting and moments that we had. The past three years... ever since the disappearance of Natsu and the others from Tenrou Island... I remember." I cried.

"That's good.. Do you remember your accidental fall?"

"I... do... I remember Helta-san and the demon that I had to slay in his village. It all makes sense now." I whispered.

"Very good my dear Cynthia... I'm glad you got them back." I heard to voice to smile.

"T-Thank you very much... just who are you?" I said in between my sobs. Trying to control it but I knew I couldn't. I was just too happy and overjoyed to have them back! I couldn't wait to tell Sting-kun and the others! But.... I'm not sure about that if I can see them again. I felt like I lost.

"It is not I who gave back your memories... but Zeref did. And I am someone you know... I have been watching you from time to time."

"Z-Zeref?!" my eyes widened in shock, tears stained on my cheeks.

"Yes... I do not know the reason why but I am thinking that he only wants to bring youself to him... in other words... he wants to make you happy but crush your desires."

"Crushing my desires? I won't let him!"

"What is your desire... Cynthia?"

"My desire... is to save my comrades. To go back to everyone. To go back home and to Sting..." I muttered and clenched my fists tightly.

"I see... However... your magic right now is low... because of Zeref's magic deficiency disease that he casted on you."

"W-What? Is there another way! Can't I just heal myself?!"

"You could... but that would take days, and you wouldn't make it on time to save everyone."

"Is there another way?!"

"There is one way... I will help you my dear child... However..."

"However?"

"There's a huge consequence."

"What kind of consequence?

"This would also have to include about your body right now that's been tainted with darkness... and how you're in your consciousness with Zeref. He's watching your body right now... which is creepy." the voice said in disgust.

"H-He... is creepy... but what is it that I would have to do? I would do anything to save everyone!" I sweatdropped at first, but later made my tone filled with determination.

"I will give you power. Power enough to destroy Kurai...and to save everyone whose lives are on the line to defeat him. However to Zeref... it would take much more to destroy him. But I believe that Fairy Tail can stop him."

"Power?"

"Yes."

"Where do I sign up?" I asked, arching an eyebrow to no one in particular but the warm glow surrounding me.

"I will tell you. But listen closely. This is very serious." the voice said.

After a few minutes later of this person speaking to me. The way of how this magic would take effect on me and how it would save everyone. But one thing made my eyes to widen. I would have to do it... If I had no choice.

"Cynthia Adara of Fairy Tail! Do you accept the powers that I am about to recite within you? There will be no turning back. Whatsoever. And I can't guarantee anything... it would all be up to you now." the voice announced and I stared up to where the voice was coming from.

My gaze held with determination and confidence as I clenched my fists.

"I do. Let's start!" I shouted.

"Very well..." the voice chuckled.

--

Zeref's POV

What a sad thing that Cynthia would have to go through. Of course it was my fault from the beginning, however... Cynthia's body is consumed by darkness by my demon. I never intended this to happen but... this would be easier for me to approach Cynthia this way. I chuckled at Kurai's devious plan. I brought my gaze down to the unconscious Cynthia who was fidgeting and sweating in her slumber. I felt a slight twinge of pain to see her like this.

But what could I do? I had no choice but to do this to her. It was impossible for her to defeat me. Neither would she listen to me at all. I slowly kneeled down infront of her body before I carried her in my arms. Sighing as her weak body, I gently caressed her cheek and she whimpered at my touch.

"You should've listened to me Cynthia... I never wanted to hurt you." I said softly as I felt a few tears to prick up my eyes. But I used the back of my hand to wipe them away.

She should've just agreed with me in the first place. Did she not know how much I've longed for her to be with me? To be by my side? I've missed her and I've finally learnt the word... love. I have this strong affection and emotions towards her.

She was my precious friend and someone dear to me. But if she wouldn't disagree with me, then I would force her. She cannot defy me, Zeref the dark and powerful magician in all of history.

I brushed a few strands of hair away from her beautiful face and smiled as she was in my arms. But I was not happy that she was flinching in her sleep. It doesn't suit her. Why does this have to happen? I slowly placed her back down on the airy ground before getting up and took a last glance at her. I felt a smile to tug on my lips.

"You need to figure out your answer, Cynthia. Before time runs out." I said and turned on my heels before I vanished.

That is until I felt a very strong aura from behind me. I froze in my tracks, making my eyes widen and turned around to see Cynthia's body glowing a bright gold light. How can she have magic when I drained it out from her? She can't be able to move or have this much magic left in her.

"Cynthia." I said, making my eyes go red as I stared at her body that was now slowly standing in front of me. I noticed to see her purple orbs to slowly open slightly making them to blink once, twice then a multiple times before staring in my direction.

"Zeref." she said, her voice was smooth, strong and dominating.

"How are you awake... I made sure to drain your powers." I said.

"That's what you thought Zeref."

"What do you mean?"

"I have more power than you can ever imagine. It's the power of feelings." she sternly said, I heard her voice to change lighter but Cynthia's voice was still there. Like as if, there were two people in one body.

"Are you saying that you reject me?" I narrowed my eyes as my dark aura was enhanced by the second around me. Cynthia stared at me with an emotionless stare, but her golden light was shining brightly as ever.

"I am only going to stop you." she said.

"Stop me? I already told you. Only Natsu can..." I murmured.

"Fairy Tail will stop you... we will all stop you Zeref. You will be destroyed." she answered back with a piercing glare as did I.

"Interesting. The final battle is about to approach soon..." I chuckled darkly.

"Zeref. You will be vanished from this world."

"Cynthia...."

"We will defeat you Zeref, with every pawns and magic that you are tainting with... we will stop you. We will not be weak or stand down, by the power of our feelings. The strength of a bond and the love as a family for one another. There is nothing that can stand in our way. Unwavering faith and resilient bonds will bring miracles to the world, to all humans."

"I want to die... but is your power enough to defeat me? How will you defeat me, Cynthia? It would be so much better if you just sided with me. I would do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Yes. Anything for you, because you've captured my heart."

"Then... will you please not falter and fight back." she mumbled as her eyes widen, her purple orbs were glowing a bright purple. The light surrounding her body to feel the warmth was increasing, making my darkness to slowly fade. But that wasn't enough to shaken me, I stood tall and enlarged my powers to try to cancel hers out.

However, this only made her gold light to grow in strength rapidly and more insane. I clenched my jaw in anger and frustration. My eyes turning red as I glared over to Cynthia, making me to look at her in shock. Kedo... that was not possible.. was it?

"Uso..." I said, still holding my gaze at them.

"Zeref..." she muttered before lifting her hand up towards me.

"Muri... how can you?"

"I've already told you Zeref. Fairy Tail will destroy you." she glared.

I couldn't believe my eyes... I was definitely talking to Cynthia and staring at her. Her very presence and body. But her image changed slightly, making me to froze in shock. She resembled that person a lot. Did that mean...? No. It can't be. That's not right...Or is it?

Cynthia did look a lot like that person. I stared up at her who held her gaze down at me. I felt her power to increase, making mine to grow weaker by the pound. I stared in awe but in slight frustration. She was dominating over me. Me! Zeref the dark and strongest mage. It couldn't be!

'It was that person.' I thought, mustering myself up in rage.

--

What do you guys think?!

She got her MEMORIES BACK! :DDD

Yata! Woooooot!~Woohoo.

Lol. I'll fix it if there's mistakes later... uh. That's it?

Peace out Readers ┌( _)┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
85.2K 1.5K 24
Lucy has been ignored by the guild for a month ever since lisanna came back. Even Natsu Ignores her, he is always with lisanna. The only ones who did...
8.5K 185 16
Natsu returns from a year since he left Fairy tail to become stronger. But in the time he left Fairy Tail disbanded. What happens when he realizes hi...
129K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...