Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

Av mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... Mer

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 52 - Broken Walls

2.7K 61 68
Av mnerie_

Yay! Reached 11K Reads c:

Thank you guys <3 Chapter shoutout to LeeLuvsPocky, bob8ginge, clair_death_13 & xSecretxAngelx :)

---

Sting's POV

"Cee-chan... come back. Go back to your senses... Please... we need you back! I need you back!" I shouted in shock.

Cynthia wasn't her usual self.... and I was right. Letting her off to go on a job, saying that she would be fine and calling me when she gets back home safe and sound... but instead, I found her to be like this. Her once purple orbs that I love, are now pure red and blank. No emotions and held emptiness whatsoever. Her long sand brown hair became pitch black and grew even longer. The spear that she would always equip turned black as well and wasn't silver and gold like it usually was.

She was driven in by darkness.

"She can't hear you." Kurai said.

"C-Cee-chan..."

"You bastard... what have you done to her?!" Natsu yelled.

"It's simple. She turned herself into darkness." he smirked.

"Cut the crap!" I yelled. My blood was boiling, my heart was pounding a million beats, at the sudden rise of heaviness that was lumped onto my chest. It was tightening and I was getting weak by the minute. My mate was possessed. I need her to come back to her senses. I would do anything to get her back.

"Cynthia! Don't let the darkness to drive within you! You're stronger than this!" Erza shouted.

"Shadows were the cause of this..." Rogue muttered as he stared towards Kurai and now to Cynthia who held no signs of emotions.

"We'll get you back to your senses Cynthia!" Lucy yelled.

"Shorty, you better snap out of it!" Gajeel sneered.

"We're not leaving you behind Cynthia! Gramps is worried about you! We all are." I heard Laxus to take a step forward and narrowed his eyes.

"That's right. We came to get you back Cynthia-chan!" Lector added.

"Fro wants Cynthia to come back!"

"Miss Cynthia...." Lily muttered.

"Cynthia!" Carla added.

"Everyone is here for you Cynthia. We're fighting for you to come back! That's why... you need to fight out the darkness! Remember? I'll be your light to shine in the dark. I'll protect you!" I declared and regained myself, I slowly took a few steps towards her. Her face was dull, so pale... almost as of a porcelain doll. Her glassy red eyes were watching me intently. I gulped but didn't back down to reach out for her. Even so... she is my Cynthia. The same Cynthia that I will always love. "Cynthia... I'm here for you."

"Who are you?" her smooth and velvety voice rang through my ears, making me to freeze in spot.

"W-What do you mean... Cee-chan?! It's me Sting! You're best friend from childhood! You're boyfriend... and there's everyone from your family guild... Fairy Tail! As well as Rogue and the exceeds... Lector, Frosch, Happy and Lily... who are here to bring you back. You couldn't have forgotten us again?! About me and you!" I said, clenching my jaw and appalled by her words that escaped from her lips.

"Master Kurai... who are these people?" she asked in confusion towards Kurai who held a smug grin and came up to her side as he wrapped an arm around her waist. I stiffened and gave a deathly glare towards him.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I snarled. Veins popping out of my forehead as I clenched my fists tightly and stood tense in front of them.

"Why you..." I heard Natsu to growl.

"They are the enemies... they want to take you away from me. My darling." he whispered into her ear that I could hear. Even the other Dragon Slayers could hear him to chatter.

"Enemies? Away from you...? Why?" she muttered as she clenched on her spear tightly.

"That's right... they want your power for themselves."

"Power?"

"He's lying! Don't listen to him!" Gray shouted.

"Cynthia, don't give in!" Erza grunted.

"There's only one way... if she wants to go back to you or stay with me... She would have to answer, isn't that right Cynthia?" he grinned making her to nod.

"Cynthia... don't listen to him! He's lying to you! We're not the enemy! He is!" I defended.

"I see..." she muttered.

"Oi oi. Shorty! Come back to us." Gajeel huffed in annoyance.

"Yada." she answered making us to go in shock.

"D-Did... I just hear her right?" Lucy asked.

"Didn't I just told you... I don't want to." Evil Cynthia snickered and snuggled closer to Kurai who held her closely.

"That's right my Queen. Only I am your true family."

"Hai... that's why I'm going to defeat them." she whispered as he let her go as she walked towards us and towards me.

"C-Cee-chan...." I squeaked as she lingered her gaze over me.

"Master Kurai. Can I handle this weird blonde." she asked as I felt a large brick to slam on top of my head.

"Of course you can my Queen... meanwhile... Level SS-Class demons, commence and attack full out." Zurui commanded as a dark circles appeared in front of him and Cynthia, as strange looking and stronger demons came out with a roar. But I only focused on Cynthia who still was emotionless.

"I'm not weird Cee-chan!" I whined but was cut off by dodging her spear that was dashed towards me. "Oi! That's dangerous!" I glared.

"Urusai." she nonchalantly answered and managed to slice me up again, but I dodged it again and stood next to Rogue.

"She won't answer... or listen to you." Rogue smirked.

"Shut up will you! We're here to rescue her and not smirk about things like this!" I yelled.

"Oi, Natsu, Rogue, Sting! We'll handle these demons! You guys handle Cynthia and Kurai!" Erza shouted.

"Got it!" I answered.

"Sting!" I heard a voice to perk up.

"Natsu-san?!"

"Cynthia is our precious comrade... I'll defeat Kurai and you do something about Cynthia!" he roared.

"I'll help you two in any way I can." Rogue interjected and we both nodded at the plan.

"Alright. I just can't have Cee-chan hurt though.. which will be hard." I groaned but stared back to Cynthia who was watching us.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu roared as his fists were engulfed in flames.

"You guys better get her back, by the time we're done with these demons." Laxus said as he striked down one of the demons behind him.

"If you don't..." Lucy added.

"You'll be in trouble..." Gray said.

"By Master and the others, back home" Gajeel smirked.

"Of course... we made a promise to everyone and to Wendy and Carla... We won't let them down!" Natsu roared.

"Enough chit chatting everyone! Get into positions!" Erza yelled.

"Aye Sir!" all three exceeds, Happy, Lector and Frosch chirped.

"Let's get going." Lily smirked.

"Cynthia-chan... get back to your senses! We don't want to hurt you!" Rogue yelled, but to his dismay all she did was stare back.

"I'm coming to pulverize your ass Kurai" Natsu barked and came towards him but was stopped by a demon. "W-What the heck?!"

"Natsu-san! Behind you!" I shouted as I was backing him up but I was punched on the cheek and felt a gust of air to rush past me as I slammed onto a tree.

"Sting!" Rogue yelled.

"I-I'm fine!" I groaned as I tried to get up and saw Cynthia's face who was a few centimeters away from mine.

"Cynthia. Don't hesitate to kill him." I heard Kurai to grin wickedly as he was watching us and Natsu who was defeating a demon, trying to land a punch.

"Hai." she answered and gripped onto my throat. I grunted in pain as she tightened her grasp on my neck. Damn she was strong!

"Sting! I'll help you!" Rogue called out and turned himself into shadows as he crawled onto Cynthia.

"D-Don't hurt her... Rogue." I managed to croak, trying to pry her grip off of me. Rogue slightly tighten his squeeze on Cynthia, which she got annoyed and tried to slash at his shadows, dropping me in the process. But thankfully he dodged it and went back into his human form.

"Cee-chan! Stop this!"

"This is not like you Cynthia-chan!" Rogue added.

She didn't say anything but brought up her hand and chanted some type of spell that I could not recognize. In a flash Rogue and I were forced to fly into the air and slam onto the ground. Creating a crater underneath us.

"Damn... she's tough." Rogue muttered.

"You could say that again... we need to do something about the darkness within her." I started as I got up and stared at her. She was slowly walking up to us and held her spear in her hand, to change into a whip.

"How can we bring her back if she isn't answering us?!" Rogue asked.

"I.... I don't know... but I don't want to hurt her... we'll think of something." I said.

"Dark Whip." I heard her to chant and soon I felt a burning sensation on my forearm and I was thrown upwards. Meanwhile I could hear Rogue who hissed in pain, I looked over to see my partner who got wrapped and was slammed onto the tree.

"C-Cee-chan! Let us go!" I shouted to her, but to my avail hoping that she would let me go and Rogue, she threw me at Rogue's direction and slammed my back into him. Creating the boulder to smash into a million peices.

"Ugh... As you were saying Sting?" I heard my partner say in annoyance and twitched as he pushed me off.

"I-Ite!" I groaned and slowly got myself up.

"Sting... we have to... I know as much as you, me and everyone don't want to hurt her... I think it's the only way. She's being possessed and she won't stop hitting us like a toy. We need to take action!" he shouted.

"I know! I know! I just..."

"Sting! Dodge!"

"Huh?"

I felt something to trip me, then I felt a strong immense of power that shot at me. I yelled out in pain and felt tired at the sudden attack. I forced myself to get up and wiped my mouth at the back of my hand and smirked towards Cynthia who slowly brought her hand down to her side. "Is that all you got Cee-chan?" I chuckled.

"Sting?! Are you okay?' Rogue called out and tried to land a hit on her but she dodged it and grabbed onto his wrist, then threw him past behind me.

"Rogue!"

"I'm fine. Just a scratch." he huffed as he got up.

"Good. But seriously you idiot. Don't run after her like that! She's strong and fast... She practically got you there" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Oh? Just like how she got you? Master of Sabertooth?" he scoffed.

"Rogue... shut your mouth." I muttered with a dangerous tone.

"Make me." he mocked and an irk mark appeared on my forehead, before I grabbed onto his collar.

"Sting... Cynthia-chan." he gulped. I slightly turned around to see a dark and menacing aura behind me. My eyes widen in shock to stare at Cynthia who held her spear in her hands, with a pissed off glare towards me and Rogue. I gulped thickly as sweat beads formed on my face.

"H-Hey... Cee-chan!" I said nervously.

"Sting you idiot! She's pissed.... now she's going to be more strong! I told you that we should've knocked her out or something!" he hissed.

"I got it! But you know! I can't hurt her! She's my mate and I hate to see her bruised up... even it's by me."

"You mean you love to leave those bite marks on her... in other words. Hickeys or love bites?" Rogue said with a smug grin.

"Rogue!" I shouted but stopped midway to punch him and dodged the attack with Rogue, as I still clutched onto his collar. Dragging him behind me.

"C-Can't breath!"

"Ah! Sorry!" I said, quickly letting go of him, and saw him to send a glare in my direction and I grinned sheepishly. "Hey! At least I saved your butt."

"Enough." a voice broke in our conversation. We turned to see Kurai who was standing behind Cynthia with an annoyed look on his face.

"Natsu-san! I thought you were going to deal with him?!" I asked to see my role model who glared at Kurai.

"I did... but he vanished before I could land a hit on him. I tried to follow his scent and found him here." Natsu said.

"Natsu..." Rogue sighed.

"What?!" Natsu asked with an irk mark and flame breathing out from his mouth.

"Natsu-san... you're stronger than that. And yet, you let him leave your sight?" I scoffed, trying to annoy him.

"What did you say!?" he roared at my face.

"I said-"

"You three are a bothersome. No wonder Cynthia doesn't want to go back to you. After all, I am the one she is to be wed with." Kurai chuckled, bringing our gazes to see him, with his arms wrapped her small body. Her face still held emptiness and looked so frail in his arms. My Cynthia was being taken away from me. Not again. I won't let this happen!

"Damn you..." Natsu barked.

"Cee-chan! Let her go, you piece of shit! She won't marry you!" I yelled as I clenched my fists.

"Bastard." Rogue growled

"My my... Three Dragon Slayers, huh? This will be interesting." he smirked.

"Yeah! Then we can beat you're sorry ass!" Natsu said, as his fists were engulfed by his flames.

"Cynthia doesn't belong to you. Neither would she marry you! You're a monster!" I glared to see him bringing his hands down to her thigh and caressed it. Cynthia didn't do anything but still looked lost and possessed. I felt my dragon instincts to kick in, raging at the sight to see his mate. Our mate. To be touched by another man. He was touching her! She was being possessed and couldn't fight it off. Damn him.

"Oh? Does this bother you so much? Master of Sabertooth?" he chuckled as he tightened his grip on her, and placed his face towards the crook of her neck before placing a kiss on it. But not before, he was smirking at us... more like towards me. My face scrunched up in anger and pain, my blood was on the peak of boiling.

This piece of shit!

I felt power to flow within me. My very being and inner Dragon, were hella pissed to see Cynthia being in his arms. To be groped and kissed like that. No one dares to touch MY Cynthia. Nobody! I won't let him get away with this! I will kill him. I don't care what people say. I will kill him. My mate... is being taken away from me. How dare he!

I started to charge towards him at full speed but he somehow used his one hand to stop me. Just like what Natsu did to me at the games. My eyyes widened as to how he managed too stop my rocket punch. All of a sudden, I was somehow thrown to the side. Like I was repelled and lifted by magic or something.

"Sting!" Rogue shouted.

"Damn that hurt. You bastard Kurai! I'll get you for that and for touching MY MATE!"

"S-Sting.. calm down... I know what you're thinking but you need to settle down... Your power is getting out of hand." Rogue said worriedly but still pained and pissed at the idea of Cynthia being groped by Kurai.

"Sting." Natsu said.

"Don't even you two. Cynthia is my mate. I won't let him dare to lay or touch another finger on her. I will kill you, Kurai!" I shouted, my face were popping with my veins, my muscles became very tense as I felt my magic to surge through me. I felt the ground to shake underneath me, making a crater under my feet.

"Oh? I can't wait for you to kill me..." he laughed before throwing Cynthia to the ground like a rag doll, who didn't say anything. Instead she just lay there silently and not moving from her spot.

That did it.

"Cynthia-chan!" Rogue yelled.

"Why you..." Natsu growled in anger, his eyes dilating as he scrunched his face.

"You bastard! I'm going to kill you and shred you to pieces!" I seethed in angered, my nostrils were flaring, my fists clenching tightly as blood was being drawn from them to drip onto the ground.

"Come."

"Dragon Force." I muttered and ran straight for him, luckily I did landed a punch, making him to fly back..

"Sting!" I heard Rogue to call out for me, but I ignored it.

"Rogue... You know how we are protective about our mates..." Natsu said with anger. "That's why... we need to bring back Cynthia with us! She is our comrade and we will fight! We can't let him toy with Cynthia like that! She is not a tool to be used. But a human and our friend!"

"Right Natsu! Let's go and help. We're counting on you, Sting!" Rogue shouted and I smirked.

"Of course... I'm all fired up." I said using Natsu's usual motto, as my body was engulfed with my white light, my scales were forming on my body. I glared towards Kurai who got up from his spot, rubbing his face and held a smirk.

"Hey! That's my line!!!!" Natsu shouted and stomped his feet, childishly.

"Sorry Natsu-san..." I smirked in his direction to see him smirk with me.

"No. It's fine. After all... we are going to..."

"Beat the crap out of this guy." Rogue added as he activated his Dragon Force as well and stood beside me.

"For Cynthia... We will definitely win and bring her back!" I said as I got into position and got ready to aim another attack.

"Yosh! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu yelled in excitement.

"Let's go." I commanded.

"Right."

"Here we go! Kurai!" I shouted as the three of us pounced on him with an attack. But I noticed his smirk to widen, making me to go uneasy about something.

And I was right, I widened my eyes in shock.

"Shimata! Natsu-san! Rogue!" I yelled.

-

Cynthia's POV

"Zeref!" I yelled as I tried to slice him, but he dodged it.

"Cynthia... you can't stop me. Only Natsu can..." he said softly, before landing a few feet away..

"Why Natsu?" I asked, my glare still kept on him.

"In due time you will know."

"Due time...?"

"Yes. it's too early right now to mention it. Would you happen to know Tartaros...?" he chuckled

"Tartaros...?"

"Do you know it?" he asked.

"No I don't, and stop running away Zeref!" I said in annoyance and ran towards him but he dodged it, once again. I groaned in frustration and had irk marks to appear on my head. "Zeref! Stoooop!" I whined childishly.

"You're cute when you're like that."

"S-Shut up! Lost Magic... Light Shower!" I hissed, as I chanted my magic circle and let 1,000 arrows of light to try and hit him. But he cancelled it with a shield.

"I told you, you can't defeat me." he sighed and quickly vanished. I gazed my eyes around my surroundings, desperately trying to look for him. It was still dark to see and I could no longer feel his presence. I rubbed my temples as I calmly closed my eyes and tried to feel his dark aura.

"You can be hard to convince... Cynthia." I heard his voice to be echoing through the space.

"That's because I won't listen to a word you say. Zeref. You should now that." I replied.

"Just give it up already. You're friends are on the verge of death by now." he whispered into my ear. I turned around and sliced 'him', but to my dismay, there was nothing but darkness.

"Come out Zeref!" I yelled.

"If you agree to be with me, everyone's future will be... safe." he said slowly.

"The future will be safe. Fairy tail and everyone will make sure of that. There will always be light, Zeref."

"Then why didn't you fight back for your body, that Kurai implanted shadows into you?" he whispered, as I felt him to wrap his arms around my waist, making me to stiffen. It give me the chills to feel his warmth and cold aura at the same time. But I clecnhed my fits and jaw as he leaned his face at the crook of my neck.

"L-Let go!" I squirmed in his grasp, but only making him to tighten it. "Ugh, Zeref!"

"Even if you land an attack on me, it would have no effect. After all... this is your conscience and this isn't my real body." he chuckled. 'Dammit.. he was right. How can I make him disappear...?' I thought, still struggling in his arms.

"Cynthia... I can make your memories disappear once more... not just Sting and those Sabertooth members... but as well with Fairy Tail. All of them."

"N-Nani? I won't let you! Not again!" I shouted. I concentrated all of my magic within me and extracted it out, making Zeref to hiss and loosened his grip on me. Yes! I got an opening and landed a punch in his gut, making him to slid across the air. He slowly leaned up to face me with those red eyes of his. The menacing and scary red eyes that I knew.

"Cynthia." he said, his tone cold as ever. I noticed this weird mist coming and appearing around us. I tensed up at this dark and powerful dust.

"Heavenly Light Barrier!" I chanted before it would soon get close to me. Thankfully it did and only bounced off.

"You are strong... but not strong enough." he chuckled as his figure was modified into black dust once more. But this time, there was more and it felt powerful. I gritted my teeth, trying to stood my ground and held up the barrier around me. He's strong!

"Give it up, Cynthia. There's nowhere to run." I heard his voice behind me. I turned around to see him with a glare and chanted a spell making me to grow weak.

"N-Not yet.... I won't g-give up. Zeref!" I seethed in anger. My footing was starting to get weak and feel like they were about to fall off. My head was fuzzy, my magic was getting restless. But I won't give up, not just yet! Wait! He said I couldn't hit him right? Maybe.. just maybe I can bring him down... since we are floating in the air... in gravity... That's it!

"Holy Gravitation!" I shouted, mustering up the power to revive within me and heard a groan near me. I looked to see that it was none other than Zeref who was being held in my white magic circle and forced to stay low. I chuckled.

"You know... Cynthia... you totally forgot your surroundings." he snickered, making my eyes go wide. 'Shimata!' I cursed.

I felt my barrier to crack and soon, its shattered into millions of pieces making it to vanish into thin air and felt the dark dust to cover around me. I felt my head to be throbbing, my chest tightening at the strong magic. My legs grew weak making me to fall onto my knees. I covered my nose and mouth, hoping that I wouldn't inhale it anymore. But sadly... it already got to me. My eyes were getting blurry as if I could see five Zeref's walking straight towards me. I felt sick.. like I was going to throw up at any moment.

"Z-Zeref... what did you..."

"I immobilized you... with magic deficiency disease. You're already familiar with it."

"D-Damn you..." I hissed, my eyes slowly shutting.

"While you're at it to sleep... I'll leave a little present for you, that will last." he chuckled evilly.

"I... I hate you Zeref!" I screeched, my mind getting fuzzier by the second. I felt my head to be searing in pain, like a weapon or knife was stabbed into my head. My body went numb and sore that I couldn't even move anymore. I was tired and hazy with my surroundings. I flinched in pain as I felt my eyes to swell up in tears that were slowly dripping down to my pale cheeks.

"Good night... Cynthia." was the last thing I heard from him.

Then... I remembered everything. About them... and...

Him.

-

I'll fix up any mistakes later. I honestly didn't felt like this was my best chapter yet but at least I updated lol. Felt like I made some of the characters to be OOC ... I don't know, did I? Forgive me >.< Next Chapter soon :p

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...
134K 2.5K 25
It's been 3 months since Lisanna came back . 3 months since Lucy has been ignored . The only ones that didn't ignore her were Wendy, Cana, Levy, Carl...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...