Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 48 - Devastated

3.1K 69 75
By mnerie_

Third POV

"Wen-Wendy! Wake up!" Carla shouted, shaking Wendy with her paws who crawled over to her partner. Needless to say, Carla still felt injured and weak from the hit that she received from that Hotaru person. A mysterious figure who wanted to kidnap Cynthia for some reason, Wendy and Carla had no idea why.

"C-Cynthia-chan..." she heard Wendy to mumble.

"This is not good. Wendy is out cold, and Cynthia has been taken... kidnapped." Carla sighed in frustration at the mess that they've gotten into.

"Wendy please! Wake up! We have to notify everyone about what happened!" the feline exceed cried, as a few tears trickled down her warm furry cheeks.

But she didn't move at all, instead she was still unconscious. Carla gazed down to see that Wendy's neck had bruises and was badly injured. However, Cynthia seemed to have taken the major injuries than Wendy. She couldn't stop him... The three of them couldn't stop him.

He was too strong, fast, and powerful. If Cynthia was alone she might've finished him off, but in this case... her comrades were with her that she wanted to protect. She was blackmailed by Hotaru and had no choice to fight back, but in the end she helplessly fell into a slumber due to the lack of blood.

Carla felt so weak that she couldn't protect them or with her vision to show a perception that would've happened. Just like at the time with Lucy's cries during the Grand Magic Games. Carla couldn't help but feel weak, irritated and angry at herself for not being able to do anything.

"I'm so sorry Wendy.... I didn't protect you or Cynthia...." she cried and buried her face into Wendy's long dark blue hair.

"C-Car....Carla..." Wendy mumbled weakly and making Carla to look up to meet her eyes, her vision glassy and teary eyed.

"Wendy!" she cried and hugged her, making her partner to cringe in pain.

"A-Are you okay? W-Where's Cynthia-chan?" she mumbled weakly, trying to slowly look around our surroundings then stared up at the sky. WIthout the Sky Dragon Slayer to notice, her furry partner felt a twinge of pain in her heart. Wendy doesn't know that Cynthia was taken away yet.

"I... She's been taken away..." Carla sighed softly, a few tears to prick on her eyes.

"N-No way! W-We didn't... protect her." Wendy said teary eyed.

"I know... I'm sorry this happened... if only I could make my vision to appear..."

"It's not your fault Carla... we need to get back to the guild to tell Natsu-san and the others... That's what Cynthia-chan would want us to do..."

"You're right... we can't let her down. We need to think positive! We can't give up!"' Carla said, trying to get up and flapped out my wings.

"Are you okay to fly Carla?" Wendy scrunched her face, trying to ignore the pain and getting up to her knees.

"I'm fine... Don't worry about me! You need more treatment than me." she gave a small smile.

"I'll heal you..."

"Wendy no. It's okay! If you heal me, you will feel much more weaker than the state you are in."

"But..."

"No butts... Come on... We need to hurry." Carla said and gently lifted her up in the sky.

"Alright... I'm counting on you Carla."

"Leave it to me Wendy! Just rest okay?"

"Mhm... I won't. I don't want you to do this alone."

"Wendy..."

"Carla. Let's hurry."

"Aye!"

----

Time Skip ~ 1 Hour Later

"Wendy! Carla! What happened to you guys?! Where's Cynthia-chan?!" Lucy cried and ran up to them, as Carla gently dropped her Sky Dragon Slayer partner onto the ground, but slowly fell forward waiting for the impact to come. Instead, a pair of arms helped her up before she could even fall face flat.

"Wendy!' Lucy asked worriedly.

"Oi! Lucy! We need to get going to our- What the heck happened?! Wendy! Carla!" an outgoing voice cutted in but looked at his two comrades in utter shock and agonized to see them in pain.

"Carla!" Happy wailed and flew over to Carla who was dead tired and fell beside Lucy.

"What the hell happened?!" Natsu asked worriedly, his face full of seriousness.

"I... I'm so sorry!" Wendy cried into Lucy's arms and fell onto her knees.

"Tell us what happened." Natsu said strictly, clenching his hands into fists.

After a couple of minutes of explaining from Wendy, Natsu swore that he would help to save Cynthia from the person that slugged them. Lucy was really troubled and upset to what happened to them. The way how that Hotaru person literally broke Cynthia and gave her multiple of injuries. Soon, the other team members of Team Natsu arrived to meet Natsu, Lucy and Happy for their job that they were supposed to take. However, they stopped in their tracks to notice their fallen comrades and understood the news of what happened.

"We need to report this to Master." Erza said, her bangs covering her eyes in anger and was pained for Cynthia's safety.

"We need to hurry if we want to bring her back." Gray said, his face straight.

"Aye sir..." Happy chimed in a upsetting tone.

"There's no time to tell Gramps! We need to get her now! Let's hurry!" Natsu roared, his face popped with veins and started to dash towards his way out of Magnolia but was stopped by a hug from behind. He peered over in anger to see none other than Lucy who had teary eyes but kept her hold strong on him."Lucy..." he whispered.

"I know how you feel. We all know how you feel but we need a plan and we have to tell Master about this. After all Cynthia-chan is like his granddaughter and he would want to know what happened to her." Lucy exclaimed, making her grip tighter onto him.

"Lucy is right.. we need to do it for Cynthia's sake." Erza said.

"Onegai... Natsu-san... I know what you mean... I'm sorry." Wendy solemnly said, clenching her hands onto the hem of her dress.

"Natsu." Gray said sternly.

"Yeah... I got.... Let's hurry." Natsu said, as he lifted a hand on top of Lucy's grip making her to stiffen but relaxed at his touch.

"Natsu..." Lucy cried and he in return gave a small smile and held her hand, running beside her towards their guild.

"Let's go!" Natsu roared, making his comrades to nod in agreement.

"Aye sir!" Happy yelled, following them behind, along with Erza who held Carla in her arms and Wendy in Gray's arms towards their headquarters to report the shocking news.

---

"NANI?! CYNTHIA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED?!" everyone in the guild roared in commotion.

"W-What the..." Levy said.

"I'd never expect the shorty to be taken easily. She is an S-Class mage... so she shouldn't have any problem." Gajeel gruffed.

"Gajeel!" Levy sneered making him to gulp.

"But we do need to do something about it." he sighed with a hint of worry.

"She was basically blackmailed to save Wendy and Carla from being beaten to death. She had no other choice but to accept..." Gray said crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"She couldn't punch his gut? Or get a blow?" Bickslow asked.

"She did... it even burned his skin. That's what Carla mentioned as she watched the fight. But he was too strong and fast for them to handle. Even I know that Cynthia could defeat him easily, but when it comes to her comrades, she worries about them more than herself." Erza mumbled.

"That's Cynthia for you..." Natsu said, his eyes closed.

"Brats! Where is Wendy?" Master asked, a stern look plastered on his face.

"She's at the infirmary with Carla before we came." Lucy added.

"Are they gravely in danger?" Master arched an eyebrow.

"No... but apparently they said that Cynthia took most of the damaged." Erza said, her expression was tormented to think about.

"Master, you think we can cancel that job for another time?" Natsu said seriously.

"Already on it!" Mira said, who held a serious look.

"Thanks."

"No problem. I'm really concerned about Cynthia..."

"We all are..." Laxus added in who was leaning against a pillar.

"Does Sting know about this?" Master asked everyone.

"Not that I know of... No." Erza said.

"Then we need to contact him. He would want to know what happen to his best friend."

"Girl friend." Levy coughed in and Master had an irk mark to appear on his head.

"Right... Okay! Listen up brats!" Master shouted throughout the guild and stood up from his place to leap onto the railing upstairs, making his children so stare at him, waiting for his orders.

"Team Natsu! You are to be the rescue team to bring back Cynthia. Along with Gajeel and Laxus by your side. You all go give the message to Sting, come up with a plan together and fight your best to bring her back!"

"Leave it to us." Natsu pounded his fist into his other hand.

"This will be fun." Gajeel smirked and heard Laxus to make a grunt.

"Master, may I come with Gajeel?" Lily spoke up.

"You may."

"Gajeel..." Levy said worriedly making him to face her and patted her head for comfort.

"Don't worry about me shrimp. We'll get Cynthia back." he smirked and she in return, gave a small smile.

"If Laxus is going we're going to!" his three teammates added in. Meaning, Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow the Raijinshuu.

"No. You are to stay here. I don't want too much of a commotion. Besides I know that Sting and his comrades would not hesitate to rescue her as well. So that's enough help." Master said sternly as Laxus' teammates, the Raijinshuu were uneasy but sighed in defeat. Knowing that they couldn't fight back to their Master and Laxus wouldn't want them to get in his way. After all, if Cynthia was treated like Makarov's own granddaughter, then he thinks of her as his little sister.

"Mira, Levy, and the others will stay here to notify and find any clues about Cynthia's whereabouts. That way Warren can contact you about anything that we can find, any hints, information or anything."

"Yes Master!" everyone shouted.

"Alright. Get to it! Our mission is to find and track Cynthia! We don't know his intentions of his 'Master's' plans. But all we need to do is bringing her back safe and sound! Am I clear everyone?! I want you all back in one piece!" Master yelled to hear many cheers but also a few of them, on the other hand, had very serious looks and held determination to save Cynthia from Hotaru.

----

Sting's POV

I was walking around with Lector to get fresh air and a break from being Master of the guild. It was one heck of a job to do. I don't understand how other masters can handle all of this. To manage to pay the bills, be responsible for their guild if anything happens or an issue would to roll up. Worst of all... going to the meetings to meet up with the others Masters and doing paperwork. I absolutely hate doing the paperwork. It took my time away from my comrades and Cynthia.

It's been only been a day and I still felt worried about her. I wonder how her job went with Wendy and Carla? I really do miss her so much that it hurts, I want her in my arms. To feel her warmth her scent that drove me crazy. Tsk. Why must this be so frustrating.

"Sting-kun!"

"Huh? What is it Lector?" I looked down to see my partner who was trying on a few vests, wanting to know my opinion.

"Does the black one or the green one look good on me?" Lector asked, twirling and checking himself out with the green vest.

"I think... you look good in both." I smiled.

"Really?! You think Carla would like me in both of them, yes?"

"You like Carla?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Err... Since after the games and everything... I like her. She is very gorgeous!" he blushed making me to chuckle.

"Do you have a love rival?"

".... I hope not."

"Goodluck Lector." I smirked and he stared at me in confusion.

"It's nothing... don't worry about it."

"T-thanks..."

I remembered how Cynthia told me the couple matchmaking love that her and Mira would always do at their guild. Too bad for my partner... he does have a love rival.Cynthia told me and it was Happy who seems to already caught her heart. I snickered and felt bad for my buddy... but he can try to win her. We can't always get something what we want. Hah. So nostalgic.

"Is there something that you want to buy?" Lector asked as he finished purchasing the vests.

"Hmm... I would like to buy something for Cee-chan." I grinned at the idea.

"What would you want to buy her?" he smiled.

"Possibly a bracelet... a teddy bear... a bouquet of flowers, take her out on another date." I thought deeply making Lector to gawk at me with a sweatdrop. "What?"

"That's so much..."

"Well she is my girlfriend and I love her. I want her to know that I love her so much that she would ... well I hope that she would fall in love with me soon." I sighed and rummaged my hand through my blond locks.

"She still didn't confess?" Lector asked.

"No... But I hope so. I know that she will and it takes time."

"She will eventually... you are the best boyfriend for her Sting-kun!"

"Thanks Lector. I could always count on you buddy." I chuckled.

"Hey! Aren't you Sting Eucliffe?! Master of Sabertooth?!" a girl screamed in front of my face, making me to sweatdrop.

"It is him! He's so hot!" another beamed and grabbed onto my arm. Soon a herd of fan girls were squealing and tried to touch me. I tried to fight back but not wanting to hurt any of them. They are innocent... if they were the bad guys... I would've pulverized them by now. But I didn't. I sighed and felt sweat beads to trickle on my face.

"He's mine!" one yelled and tugged me close to her.

"No! He is mine! Bitch lay off!" another one snouted.

"Shutup! He's not any of yours!"

"Then he's mine!"

"S-Sting-kun.." I looked over to see Lector who looked worried at the state I was in. I gave a weak smile but annoyed that these girls were being so clingy.

"Ladies..." I said.

"Kyaaaaa! He talked!" one of them squealed.

"Of course he does! He's so sexy!"

"And I'll take him for myself!"

"Ladies!" I shouted making them to stop in tracks and stared at me with hearts in their eyes.

"Mataku... I thank you all for your enthusiasm and that you all look up to me... but I'm sorry. I have a girlfriend of whom I really love." I huffed making them to be in shock or saddened and pissed.

"Who's this girl! I wanna talk to her!"

"She stole him from us!"

"What a bitch!"

"She'll pay for taking our Sting-kun!"

"Who you calling her a bitch!? You guys don't know our story and she's my bestfriend since childhood! I only devote myself for her and don't talk about Cee-chan like that! She is not a bitch! She is beautiful, kind and caring! She is my everything and my mate! I love her! So don't talk shit about her when you hardly know her! You got it?!" I yelled in anger as I clenched my jaw and hands into fists, making them to shake in fear. I sighed in annoyance and pushed myself off from their grasp. Honestly, it's their fault for saying such trash.

"Anyone who dares to say anything else about my girlfriend, will pay. Cee-chan is to be respected and she means the world to me. I will not let anyone to talk shit about her! But I appreciate you all look out for me, but I really don't need to have a pep talk about who is my girlfriend and my love life! That is my decision." I sneered, making them to gulp.

"S-Sting-kun... I think you went overboard..." Lector wailed.

"Huh? Ah... Gomen. I just really care about Cee-chan and I hate it when people judge her, without knowing her." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Sounds like someone before... don't you think?" Lector smirked.

"Lector...I know it was me... but that was all in the past and left behind me! I'm the new and improved Sting." I groaned.

"Yes Master~"

"Sting is fine."

"Hai... Sting-kun."

"Now ladies, run along. Please forgive me for my sudden outburst. I don't allow people to say such things about my girlfriend." I slightly bowed to the girls who were still in shock and terrified at my outburst. Thinking that would to hit them or something.

"S-Sorry Sting-kun!" they shouted and ran away.

"Geez... so much for being popular."

"I know right... don't you notice how many glares that Cynthia-chan has received?" Lector sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"What?!"

"You can be slow sometimes Sting-kun..."

"...."

"Nevermind... forgive me Sting-kun."

"Oi! What the hell do you mean that your Master isn't here yet?!" an angered voice was shouting, making a ruckus that was near the guild of Sabertooth.

"Lector. Did you hear that?" I asked, my gaze toward my guild and trying to listen in on the conversation with my hearing instincts of a dragon.

"I do... it sounds like..."

"Natsu-san!?" I said in shock.

"Let's go see what he wants... and why he is here." Lector gawked.

"Looks like my present for Cee-chan has to wait..." I nodded with a sigh to escape from my lips as we ran towards a huge crowd of people forming a circle.

"Fight, Fight, Fight!" I heard the townspeople to chant.

"Where is he?! It's urgent!" I heard what it seems like Natsu to growl at someone.

"He will be here soon! What is this news about anyways?" I heard my partner to shout back. I knew that it was Rogue.

"Natsu! Calm down!" I heard a redheaded Titania to say.

"I need to talk to Sting!" Natsu hollered.

"We will talk to him! You need to calm down you idiot!" Gray sighed in annoyance.

"What was that?!"

"Just sit still and shut up Crazy Flame Spewer!" I heard the Ice mage to yell.

"Pervy Popsicle!"

"Flame Breath!"

"Droopy Eyes!"

"Squinty Eyes!"

"Oi! Salamander! Shut up will you?!" I heard Gajeel to snicker.

"You stay out of this!" Gray yelled and pressed his forehead against the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"I've had enough of this..." I heard to what it seems Laxus to say?

"Erza... I think we need to stop them before they wreck the place." Lucy sweatdropped.

"Leave it to me.." Erza said and walked over to knock some sense to the three of them.

"Oi... Sting-kun... I think we need to show up now..." I heard Lector stare at them in a faze.

"Yeah... even though it's cool to see Natsu-san arguing with Gray-san and Gajeel-san, I need to see and know what they are here for." I smirked as I made my way behind Rogue.

"You guys that's enough!" Rogue muttered under his breath and rubbed his temples making me to chuckle.

"What's all the commotion about?" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"There you are! I've been meaning to talk to you Sting!" Natsu roared and ran over to me, his face in front and bared his fangs.

"N-Na-Natsu-san?!" I shrieked, my eyes went huge and I stood there in shock.

"Took you a while! Where have you been, when it's an emergency?!" he brought up a fist and charged it at me, but the contact never came. Instead I see Natsu who was sprawled on the ground with an injury on his head and a pissed Erza whose aura went dark. I sweat dropped at the sight.

"So... about this emergency? What is it about?" I arched an eyebrow.

"You're not gonna like this..." Gray said who was naked but in underwear.

"Uhhh...."

"Gray your clothes!" Lucy shouted, making him to jump and run off somewhere? I'm guessing to get his clothes.

"Anyways... as you were saying?" I said to no one in particular, wanting to get the answer.

"It's about Cynthia..." Erza answered. I froze in spot, my face was written in shock, I was speechless for a bit to let things sink into my mind. I felt my heart beat to rapidly thud against my chest making me to wheez.

"Cynthia-chan?! What happened!?" Rogue said in worry.

"Cee-chan...? What happened to my Cee-chan?!" I practically shouted in front of Erza's face but I was dragged back by Rogue so that I wouldn't punch her, or worse... I get punched by Titania herself.

"She got kidnapped on her job with Wendy and Carla." Lucy said sadly and stared down at the ground.

"K-Kidnapped?! How can this be?!" I roared, my veins popping out of my forehead.

"Sting! Calm down!" Rogue hissed, only making me to struggle in his arms.

"How can I calm down when Cynthia is MISSING?! I'm worried sick about her! She is my mate, my girlfriend and my love! I need to know where she is! I need to find her!" I yelled, making everyone's attention towards us.

I didn't care, I wanted to know what happened to Cynthia. My inner dragon was crying, angered, hurt, defeated and weak that she went missing and kidnapped by someone. Cynthia is strong, not to mention an S-Class Mage in Fairy Tail and her score at the games to be 10,000!!! How can this be?! How can Cynthia get kidnapped so easily?! She couldn't have given up?! That was not like her. I clenched my hands into tight fists, making them to turn pale white and drew my blood out from my nails digging deep into my skin.

"Sting... calm down. We are all worried about her." Erza said sternly making me to grit my teeth as I looked up at her.

"How can I calm down?! She needs me!" I hissed.

"How can you save her like that?! If you did, you would surely die of your stupidity!" Erza scolded and that only made me to get pissed even more.

"Rogue..."

"Hm?"

"Let go of me. I'm going to get Cynthia back." I growled and struggled to get out of his strong grip.

"Don't be an idiot. We need to think about this first."

"I'm not an idiot! All of you are idiots! We need to hurry up!" I snarled, baring my teeth at them. Lector was trembling at my angered state, same with Frosch who was terrified.

"Pipe down you idiot." Gajeel whacked my head and I averted my gaze down at the ground below me.

"Don't tell me to pipe down Gajeel-san! I need Cynthia to be safe! I don't want her to be alone with that bastard who kidnapped her!" I snarled. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to save her now. They went letting me go and get Cynthia? Then I have to force my way out of this! I shut my eyes to take a breather and started to give off my powerful magic.

"White Dri-"

But I was cut off by a powerful punch in the gut to see Natsu with a serious look on his face. My eyes widened by the impact, leaving my mouth to hang open. His hit was strong, making me to gasp in pain and wince at the aftermath. "N-Natsu...san" I croaked.

"Sting-kun!" I heard Lector to cry.

"Oi oi, I think you went too far, Natsu." I heard Laxus to sigh.

"A little too much..." Lucy sweatdropped.

"Aye Sir!" Happy bellowed.

"Natsu you idiot." Erza sighed, making Gray and Gajeel to give of a smirk in the sidelines.

"Sting! We understand how you feel! We all do! Just calm down and think about the plan to rescue her first. Who ever this person is that kidnapped her... will meet very angry guilds of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. We'll beat them to the pulp. We will bring Cynthia back. Don't worry. It's a promise." Natsu glared at me, but with a confident tone making me to tremble.

"I... g-gomen minna-san... I don't know what got over me.." I mumbled and sighed in frustration.

"It's fine Sting-kun! We're with you..." Lector ran over to me and patted my arm for reassurance as I gave him a small smile.

"Weird... Doesn't Natsu always barge into everything without thinking?" Lucy chimed with a sweatdrop making everyone to nod in approval.

"Shut up you guys! Hotaru was his name... apparently to Wendy who told us before she went to sleep." Natsu answered making me to stare up at him with slight tears at the corner of my eyes.

"H-Hotaru...?" I said with huge disgust.

"We don't know their true intentions, but we will find out."

"Their? There's more than this Hotaru person?" I questioned and wiped my tears at the back of my hand.

"That's what we heard... the whole job that Cynthia and the others went on, was a trap to capture her. It was the old woman that sent the job posting and shapeshifted into his real form. Apparently he has a master that he obeys from." Gray replied who had a worried look on his face.

"I hope Cynthia-chan is alright and not hurt...anywhere else.." Lucy whispered the last bit that I could definitely hear what she said.

"What do you mean hurt?! She got hurt!?" I shouted, making them to flinch at my sudden outburst.

"She was badly injured while protecting Wendy and Carla from him. She could've finished him off quickly but... since she had her comrades with her, she didn't think about herself. Only for Wendy and Carla. In the process she even got blackmailed to go with him and let Wendy leave. But in the end she was forced to go..." Erza answered solemnly.

"Damn it." I growled and punched the ground to create a small crater.

"We'll get her back..." Natsu said with a smirk.

"Natsu-san?"

"Think of it as a challenge... it's more fun to beat the strong opponents...and saving a princess."

"Sounds fun when you say that Natsu-san.. but this is Cee-chan we're talking about! My girlfriend was taken away from me more than twice already! I can't... I can't let her be taken away from me again. Never."

"Well then... I'm all fired up to rescue Cynthia!! Don't ya think... Sting?" he grinned as I looked at him with a scowl but I calmed down a little.

'Rescue Cynthia huh? With Natsu-san and the others? It does sound like fun... however Cynthia is my first priority and I won't let anyone get in my way. I need her... I want her to be safe. I want her to be mine now. I want to mark her as my mate.' I thought.

"Sounds interesting." Gray smirked, breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah. You stay quiet so we can save you too, Ice Princess." Natsu grinned mischievously making me too sweatdrop.

"Flame Brain! You trying to provoke me?!"

"So what if I am Ice Freak?!"

"That's it! You're dead meat!"

"Mataku.. This is no time to be arguing." Erza sighed.

"They're at it again.." Lily added as he crossed his arms.

"We should start making a plan." Rogue muttered.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"He's right. If we want to save Cynthia quickly as possible, we need to concentrate." Laxus grunted.

"I agree with Laxus-kun! We should get going" Lector smiled.

"Right... We can all go in my office to discuss this." I said sternly and confidently as I brought myself up from the ground to stand.

"Finally acting like a Master now... aren't we Sting?" Rogue smirked and in exchange I gave a glare.

"Stop it with the Master thing!" I shouted.

"Hai hai... Master." he held his hands up in defense but still held that smirk.

"Let's go. We can't waste anymore time." Erza said sternly in which a of us agreed on.

"Follow me." I answered sternly and lead them into my office to discuss our plans without wasting any more time.

'Cee-chan... you better be safe. I'm coming for you. We all are. Just hold on. I promise to rescue you! Just wait for me.' I thought with determination.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 114 14
{a fairy tail || Natsu x Lucy (Nalu) || Sting x Lucy (Stinglu) || fan fiction} -Incomplete/discontinued Lucy Heartfilia fell in love with Natsu Dragn...
1.3K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...
369K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...
129K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...