Reverse Hero

By Zapz77

"...Gramps, How come the Villain never wins?" Bell Cranel from a very young age has always wondered this. In... More

BIO
Hello Orario
Murderers
Ais Wellenstein
Abilities
Weapon
Monster Festival
Date
Good Cop
Bad Cop
Messing around
Drinks
Minotaur
Welf Crozzo
Keeping Rakia in Check
Pass Parade
Floor 18
Duel
Killers
Kidnapped
Goliath
Trapped
A Dance of Death
Unsettled
Slaughter
New Members
War Game
New House
Pleasure Quarter
The Hero Cycle
Escape From the Pleasure Quarter
Captured
Battle at the Pleasure Quarter
Trump Card
Fall of Ishtar
Falling apart
Hidden Goals
Hidden Village
Wiene
Information Gathering
Innocent Blood
Logic over Feelings
A Hero Saves the Day
Partner
Trust
Battle With Dix Perdix
The Hypocrite
A Change of Heart
The Gods Prodigy
Ally or Enemy?
Success
True Instinct
Origins of a Monster
Back to the Dungeon
Moss Hue
Underwater Battle
New Nickname
Disgust
Death, the living being
Chased
Lily's Mission
Safe For Now
Coliseum
Alone, Again.
Lies
Ghost
Scheming
Quitters
The Hunt
Set-up
Freya's Game
Ending a Dumb Game
Back Home
Chaos
First Fallen
Second fallen
Game of Waiting
Goodbye
Hero Vs Villain
The Truth
Two Years Later
Squad 6
Party
The March
Battle with the Dragon #1
Battle with the Dragon #2
Happy

Planning

323 13 0
By Zapz77

(Ais POV)

We cut the meeting short to try and find Finn, but when I found him he was locked up.

"Sorry, looks like they got the upper hand on me," He said as he put up his handcuffs which he could easily break out of.

"Finn, do you have a plan to get out?"

"Of course, what kind of genius would I be without one?" He said with a usual confident smirk "Firstly, tell me about the meeting,"

I filled him in on the only thing we discussed, Bell being alive and him being part of the Freya familia.

"Oh...So that's who set this up,"

He went quiet for a moment before his eyes flickered to mine.

"Ais, I need you to tell Bete something. Tell him to find Horn,"

I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Just do it. Those two hate his guts more than anything,"

"..."

I wanted to object, and I didn't want to believe that Bell was doing this, but currently, I didn't have much of a choice.

"Ok," I said after a second "Anything else?"

"I recommend you keep everyone on a tight leash. If you think he's only after me then you'd be dead wrong,"

I nodded, and quickly left the building.

(Finn POV)

Ais left, and I let out a sigh as I stared at the ceiling. 

I would maybe get out...In two days if the prum girls stay quiet. If they speak up sooner then I'll get out when they do, however, on the possibility that they are paid off and they say I started it...Then I'll be here for life, unless I pull a few strings that is.

First, I need to somehow make the Prum girls disappear then frame Freya familia. Golden Flower likely won't have an answer if they investigate and find out that she has some connection to the Freya familia.

My biggest concern though, is dealing with Bell. He is a monster, a devil even. Freya doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

(Bell POV)

I was still sitting in my chair. I wrote a quick letter and stood up as I put back on my disguise 

"Setting more traps?" Freya asked

I nodded and left. I gave the letter to a guard on the way out.

I went down to the Loki familia's home, hiding my presence as best I can as I look into their window. 

There I saw Loki sitting tapping her foot quickly as she sat down and was thinking.

She wasn't who I was looking for though, I needed someone else.

I waited by the door, and then Bete came flying out, he didn't notice me though likely because of how much of a rush he was in. Then Ais slowly walked out, and then she turned to the bush I was hiding in.

"Whose there?"

She then went to the bush and moved it, only for me not to be there.

"Hmm,"

'...Wow, that magic works fairly well,'

I used Magician's trick to make myself invisible to Ais. All this doubt about me must have made her at least somewhat afraid of me for the illusion to hide my whole body.

After making sure the coast was clear I got out of the bush, I needed to find her.

I decided to ask the guard, still keeping my identity hidden of course.

"Do you know where Tione is?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm an information dealer she bought about what happened with Finn,"

"Oh, she should be in her room. Follow me,"

He led me into the house where most people were gone. Everyone was likely trying to find out who set up Finn.

He then led me to a room upstairs where you could hear loud sobs coming through.

"This is Lady Tione's room," The guard said without a hint of embarrassment

"Thank you,"

he then left and I knocked.

"F-Finn?" She asked from the other side of the door.

"Nope, unfortunately, I am not,"

"Then go away!"

"...I have a plan to get Finn out, but I need your help,"

The sobbing then stopped, and a few seconds later the door opened.

"...Who are you?"

"I am from the guild, one who works from the shadows to keep peace,"

"...Where's your badge?"

"I don't have it on me. If I did and I got caught I wouldn't exactly be secretive would I?"

"I suppose not. Come in,"

She let me into her room and dear god it was awful. Pictures were everywhere of Finn. 

"..." I was astonished. She may be more obsessed over Finn than Freya was with me. Then again, I had yet to see Freya's personal bedroom.

"So, what's this plan?"

"In order to save Finn, we need to have the problem, AKA golden flower gone. To do that, all we need to do is make it seem like she ran away. Or in other words, just kidnap her,"

"And if she ran it would make it seem like she was guilty...Holy crap! You're a genius! What's your name?"

"I am Prometheus, and please, the word genius hardly suits me,"

Truly, I was the foolish genius after all.

"So, when should we commence the operation? I imagine not during the day,"

"Yes, I will take over guard duty tonight, so break-in around midnight. That way it'll be a simple in-and-out mission. And make sure, that by no means you kill Golden Flower. If she is found dead then Finn will be found guilty regardless,"

"Ok...So 10 hours to wait...What should I do now? Are there any items or something I would need?"

Tione was acting like she was going along, but this was her way of verifying the information. If I hesitated for a moment while she asked these basic questions then no doubt she would knock me out and take me to the guild.

"Just something to cover your face, and knockout powder if you need that. Or you can knock her out yourself,"

"Oooooh trust me, I'll do it myself,"

"Like I said, please don't kill her,"

"Ok, So I'll go buy the items! Come with me!"

'So she won't let me out of her sight?'

I went with her and made sure to have her buy the highest quality cloak. The one we bought made the user invisible. It was the last one in stock...

'...Shit,'

I looked at the cloak. 

There were only two people who could have made this, Fels or Perseus. Fels would never sell this stuff to a random though, which would mean it was Perseus, and if Perseus was selling such an item...I glanced out the window, as I felt a glare, but no one was there.

'...' I'll have to deal with that afterward. I don't know if he is truly back yet or not but I couldn't ask her not to buy it now that I had pointed this out.

She quickly bought it and we went back to the Familia house.

"So, what time do you need to submit your request?"

"As soon as possible, but the shift starts at 8 PM and ends at 8 AM. So the sooner I leave the better,"

"Ok, go sign up now then. Then return here right away. I still want to confirm the details,"

"Ok,"

I quickly left and went to the guild, where Eina was working at the receptionist counter. She seemed kinda down.

But my business wasn't with her. I went to the other Receptionist who was dozing off as she was standing.

"Hey, Misha,"

"Huh? Oh...Hello," She said through a yawn.

"I would like to sign up for guard duty tonight,"

"Hm?" She stared at me, but before she could ask for ID, I slid over the counter over 600,000 Vali's. 

She stared in amazement but after I told her she was drawing attention she stopped.

"W-Why would I accept such an obvious bribe?"

"I need to keep an eye on Golden Flower. She's my little sister and I don't feel safe with the possibility of the Loki familia launching an attack. Of course, I'm not asking to be alone, I just want to be here with her tonight,"

She pondered it for a moment, before answering.

"Can you fight if something were to happen?"

"Yes," I nodded

"Ok, may I get your name? And keep the money, If it's for family then no worries,"

I widened my eyes to make myself look surprised "Really?"

"Yes, I understand wanting to help family, I have a good friend here who also feels the same,"

"I see. Thank you," I then took the money back "My name is Sora, a pleasure,"

She then wrote my name on a sheet. 

"Ok, the shift starts at 8 PM. Please read the guidelines as well,"

"Yes. Thank you," I said with a bow as I left.

Now, it was time to get rid of the next person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 350 18
Bell was always inspired to be a hero since he was a child. Now that he's older, he can carve his path into becoming the last hero Orario needs. Read...
9 0 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...
1.1K 30 23
New girl in a new situation. Her dad was a superhero and she didn't know? She has powers too, but its the reason why everything changes.
22.6K 1.1K 22
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help