The Playboy's Misfortune

By ardent_acy

Leonardo Xander is a businessman who has everything-money, cars, and the perfect wife who'll get on her knees... More

Before You Read
p r o l o g u e
1: Authority
2: Hacked
3: Wrecked
4: Anew
5: Sunrise
6: Desire
7: Infidelity
8: Bitter
9: Orphans
10: Anniversary
11: Buddies
12: Magic Words
13: Ego
14: Desperate
15: Storytime
16: Rematch
17: Family
18: Visitor
~ ~ Night In The Club ~ ~
~ ~ The Morning After ~ ~
19: Fireworks
21: Kidnapping
22: Fate
23: Pity
24: Blip
25: Angel
~ ~ First Kiss ~ ~
26: Miracles
27: Comeback
28: Luxury
29: Favour
30: Scars
31: Hugs
32: Home
33: Party
~ ~ When Strangers Bond ~ ~
34: Deep
35: Steady
36: Cookies
37: Boss
38: Trust
39: Pain
40: Indebted
~ Who is Scythe? ~
e p i l o g u e
THANK YOU!!!
PART 2 !!!

20: Aphrodisiac

110 7 0
By ardent_acy

"These flames tonight
Look into my eyes and say you want me, too
Like I want you
It's like a hunger in me"

~-~-~

"The keys, Leo!"

Chelsea giggled as I kept leaving sloppy kisses on her face. My hand was wrapped around her shoulder as Lucy slept in her arms. I searched my pockets as my lips kept assaulting the nape of her neck.

I grunted and pulled back in frustration. "The fucking keys," I muttered and finally fished it out of my clothes.

The doc came up the apartment stairs just as I opened our door, "Were you gone for the Riva festival?" She smiled at us.

"Oh yeah! It was incredible doc! I thought you'd be there though."

"Ah, I had my shift so I couldn't be there."

As the women continued with their small talk, I picked Lucy from my wife's arms and quietly tucked her in the cradle.

"The fireworks were especially good-"

I snaked my arm around Chelsea's waist.

"Goodnight, doc."

"Wait, Leo-!"

I pulled her inside before she could protest and locked the door.

"That was so awkward!"

She gasped as I hungrily captured her lips.

"Shh."

I pulled the sweater over her head and trailed kisses down her neck.

"You should have thought twice before making me eat an aphrodisiac."

I unbuttoned her jeans and lifted her off the floor. Chelsea automatically wrapped her legs around me. Before laying on the bed, I pulled off her jeans and kissed her navel.

"Ah..."

She arched her back as I left wet kisses up her cleavage till her neck, finally nibbling the base of her ear. I unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor.

Chelsea moaned louder when I took her nipple in my mouth. My tongue continued teasing circles around them and I pulled back just to lick two of my fingers. I traced them down her body till they disappeared inside her panties. She moaned when I grazed my fingers against her entrance which was beginning to get wet.

She attempted to unbutton my shirt but I pinned those pesky arms over her head.

"Leo!" Chelsea groaned when I grazed my teeth against her nipple. She was quite sore from all the feeding so I thought to not bother her much.

My tongue fondled her warm body and found her navel. I teased her there and she kept squirming uncontrollably. My fingers now clipped her panties and pulled them down.

I was too impatient to savor the view. My mouth was soon fucking her core.

"Leo, Ah! Fuck!"

She threw back her head and raked her hands through my hair. I began unbuttoning my shirt while torturing her folds. Her clit was begging for me and I bit down.

Chelsea nearly screamed.

Within a few more thrusts of my tongue, she came with a loud groan.

I pulled back and began unbuckling my belt. Her bare body was panting and sweating. Even I was in a similar state.

Once I kicked off everything, I lifted her by the thighs and plunged inside her. I had waited all evening for her—let alone the entire fucking week.

Her beautiful lips kept brushing mine as I thrust deeper. She moaned and threw back her head. Her walls kept clenching around me and I clutched the headboard for better grip.

The sight of her breasts bouncing and nipples grazing my torso was very hot. The way she kept moving her head from the pain and pleasure turned me on even more.

I didn't know if it was her or that damn chunky stick. My body was going fucking insane but I didn't want it to stop.

I could do this for the rest of my life.

Fucking her mercilessly.

Watching her body react so well to everything I did.

Serotonin surged through our brains.

My tongue was in her mouth again. Chelsea kissed me back just as hungrily. Her nails were digging into my back as we kept getting noisier.

I filled her up soon and found myself slowing down. Our bodies covered in sweat eventually turned into a panting mess.

Chelsea still had her fingers raking my hair. "I fucking love you so much," she said in a single breath as her other hand rested against my beating chest.

"And I love fucking you... So much..."

She chuckled in between her heavy breaths.

***

I didn't remember how long it had been but Chelsea wasn't in my arms anymore. I rolled over and tried to hold her but she was gone. Hesitantly, I cracked my eyes open with a grunt.

The sun pierced my iris and I groaned while turning away.

"Good morning sleepyhead. No wait, it's already afternoon," I heard her chuckle.

She was standing by the stove with Lucy in her arms. As usual, Chelsea had my shirt around her but she didn't bother buttoning it up. I had the perfect view of her cleavage.

"Brunch?"

I hummed in response and pulled on my boxers. My phone rang right then and I answered it to find Mathew.

"Mr.Xander, good afternoon. How are you?"

"Just cut to the chase," I sighed.

"R-right sir... Mr.Choi landed yesterday morning but he said that Mr.Fischer is... 'threatening him'... So he can't meet you." 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Isn't Mr.Choi his boss?"

"Yes but... Mr.Fischer seems to have a lot of authority."

"What the hell?" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"But... there's one way... and Mr.Choi suggested it himself..."

"What?"

"You'll have to kidnap him."

I went silent when he uttered those words.

"I know it sounds a little insane, Mr.Xander but it could work!"

I hung up on him.

"Was that Mathew?" Chelsea asked in her chirpy voice.

"Yeah," I took Lucy from her arms.

My baby always had a certain soft scent similar to her mom. I couldn't help but kiss both her cheeks. My rainbow cupcake.

"And what did he say?" Chelsea asked while taking a bite of her toast.

"He wants me to kidnap Mr.Choi."

Chelsea choked on her bread and immediately swallowed a large mouthful of water.

"What?" She gasped.

I filled her in on how Reed was keeping tabs on everyone around him. Telling her all this was completely unnecessary and a waste of my time but I knew that she would keep pestering me either way.

"If you had your old SUV, the kidnap would have been so much cooler!"

I stared at her awful grin.

"Don't look at me like that. They always do the kidnapping in covered vehicles and then there's this mafia boss who..."

Again with the rambling. Never was I going to tell her anything anymore.

"Shut up Chelsea," I sighed.

She glared at me, "You can't tell me that all the time. No matter what I say, you always say that! It's rude, Leo."

She was getting on my nerves, "I don't want to hear your damn dark fantasies."

"Dark fantasies?!" She gasped dramatically and I could anticipate another bout of her rambling.

"I just said that you'll look cooler if you had your stupid black car! I said nothing else! Why would you judge me for that? It's not a dark fantasy!"

I put Lucy in her cradle and picked my pants off the floor, "How come you have written six whole pages in that diary titled 'The kidnapped mafia princess'?"

I glanced at her as she went quiet.

After buckling my pants, I glanced at her, "Cat got your tongue?"

She was blushing badly, "Reading somebody's diary is such a low blow!"

"You're not someone random," I muttered and towered over her, "I have every right to read my wife's diary."

I was about to touch her but her words cut me short, "Of course! After all that verbal bravado you can never get enough." My hands firmly gripped hers and turned her around so that her navel was pressed against the cold counter.

"Be careful with that pretty mouth of yours."

My voice turned husky as my lips brushed down her neck. I pulled at my shirt and left her completely exposed in her panties.

"Where are you going!"

She gritted her teeth as I walked away to grab my money and phone. I glanced at her beautifully flushed and annoyed face. She covered her breasts with her arms and squeezed them tighter when I stared.

"Were you expecting something?" I muttered and headed out the door.

"Asshole." I heard her whisper just as I close it behind me.

Such a bitch.

I made my way down the stairs and went over to the gym.

***

"The dude totally flipped when I told him that!" Chuck laughed as he sat on the ropes with a bottle of beer in his hand. "You're such a jerk, man!" Jay was on the floor, laughing at Chuck's dumb experience on the ferry. Chase was busy writing something while Jim was next to me, laughing at the boys.

"Are you fucking counting?" I growled at him in between my push-ups.

"Right sorry, lost track there," Jim chuckled, "42?"

"49!"

"Geez calm down, Ballerina. You barely talked to us today and you seem grumpier. What's up?"

"Nothing," I muttered and got back on my feet. Just as I was about to take the boxing gloves from him, Jim threw the pair over to Chase who caught it.

"I'm not playing around."

"Did you get in a fight with Chelsea?" Jay asked while catching the gloves that Chase threw him.

"That's nothing new," Chuck laughed and jumped off the ropes.

"You can tell us, Ballerina. We'll help you," Jim smiled.

I stared at the men for a while. Working out had been an excuse to think without distractions but I couldn't come up with any bright ideas. Going to Xander Corp and meeting Mr.Choi would be absolutely idiotic. If I tried calling him, he could lie.

The conversation had to be face to face, without any hindrance called Reed.

"How do you kidnap someone?"

***

When I reached the apartment stairs, there was a soft whimper. I looked around and found a carton behind a few bushes. On watching closely, there was a puppy in the box.

He was probably a month or two old. His fur was shiny black and it glowed under the streetlights. A white patch of fur was around his right eye and tail. Chelsea would have been over the moon to find it in my place.

Right then, an old woman who stayed on the bottom floor appeared with a bowl of milk. She smiled at me, "Hello." I nodded while climbing up the stairs.

"Poor thing, I wonder who left him here..." She mumbled as I disappeared upstairs.

If that dog bit her, she could die from rabies. Idiots never learn.

I rang the doorbell and Chelsea opened it without saying much. She gave me a once-over before stepping back inside. After undressing completely, she stepped into the bathroom. "There's dinner on the table," she yelled from inside.

Soon enough, I heard the water running as I relaxed on the bed with my dinner. The water stopped just as quickly and she called out to me in a meek voice.

"Um... Leo? I left my towel on the bed..."

I didn't reply.

"Leo, I know you're there..."

I kept ignoring her.

"Please Leo, I'm already soaked."

That caught my attention.

"I'll get it," I replied.

After making sure that Lucy was asleep with the doors and windows locked, I stripped completely and wrapped Chelsea's towel around my waist.

I pushed open the door and closed it behind me as my wife gaped. Once the towel was off, I stepped under the shower next to her.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking a shower." I ran a hand through my wet hair.

"You're unbelievable," she muttered.

"Turn around."

"What? Why?"

"Chelsea, turn around."

She rolled her eyes and did as told.

In that cramped toilet that seemed only as large as my old bathtub, we were facing a mirror.

I held her shoulders and brushed my fingers down her skin. Her puzzled, yet horny, expression could be clearly seen in the mirror. My hand now grazed the base of her perfectly round breasts. Soft and luscious.

My thumb kept tracing circles over her nipples while Chelsea's eyes never left mine.

"I thought you were mad at me...?"

"Shh..."

I moved down, my fingers traced her hourglass figure and stayed on her waist. Gently, I locked my fingers and hugged her. My head rested in the crook of her neck and I shut my eyes.

She had such soft skin.

I nearly found myself drifting to sleep till her voice made me conscious again, "You're um... Not going to try anything?"

"Already desperate?"

Chelsea glared at me from the mirror and I kissed her neck. She shivered as I kept brushing my lips against her skin, "I prefer staying like this... At least, for the time being," I whispered and kissed her ear.

"Leo...!" She squirmed and giggled. I nearly forgot how ticklish she was.

Lyrics: Hunger  by Ross Copperman

Last Edited - 06/02/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 15.2K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
482K 34.2K 105
💞 A brand new completed story! Short chapters! Completed January 5, 2020. *Still in rough draft form* She was her best friend, her rock and favorit...
297K 13.1K 43
This is a spin-off/ Sequal of Mr. Billionaire's love. PREVIEW: Xander Crawford has his mother pestering him to get married since he is already 32 yea...
175K 4.2K 80
Anastasia Rosalie Cora is thrown into a world of lust, sin and unholy acts. For a 21 year old college student , she's sure experienced more than most...