The Playboy's Misfortune

By ardent_acy

Leonardo Xander is a businessman who has everything-money, cars, and the perfect wife who'll get on her knees... More

Before You Read
p r o l o g u e
1: Authority
2: Hacked
3: Wrecked
4: Anew
5: Sunrise
6: Desire
7: Infidelity
8: Bitter
9: Orphans
10: Anniversary
11: Buddies
12: Magic Words
13: Ego
14: Desperate
16: Rematch
17: Family
18: Visitor
~ ~ Night In The Club ~ ~
~ ~ The Morning After ~ ~
19: Fireworks
20: Aphrodisiac
21: Kidnapping
22: Fate
23: Pity
24: Blip
25: Angel
~ ~ First Kiss ~ ~
26: Miracles
27: Comeback
28: Luxury
29: Favour
30: Scars
31: Hugs
32: Home
33: Party
~ ~ When Strangers Bond ~ ~
34: Deep
35: Steady
36: Cookies
37: Boss
38: Trust
39: Pain
40: Indebted
~ Who is Scythe? ~
e p i l o g u e
THANK YOU!!!
PART 2 !!!

15: Storytime

172 5 0
By ardent_acy

And she said, "No, no, a million times no
You know I'd rather die than see you lettin' me go"

~-~-~

"I was first adopted at seven or six 'cause I was the prettiest kid there. My first um... 'Parents'... weren't too bad. They didn't have other children and they lived in a cozy house. They sent me to school and we did normal family things together... But... around two years later... the car crashed. They died and I made out alive. Actually, I would have preferred myself be killed because they were expecting their first child... And we were on our way from the hospital... Well, that's just the first one."

Chelsea's eyes grew wide and her fingers froze while grazing my stubble. "I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that." She kissed my face a couple of times, "God Leo... You must have felt so terrible-"

"It doesn't matter. People die all the time. I didn't feel guilty but I was taken back to that crappy orphanage. Sister Margaret tried to get me adopted again but for two years nobody came. It was peaceful."

"You just say that..." She mumbled and pressed her palm against my chest, it almost looked like an attempt to keep my heart warm.

"The next 'parent' was a woman of thirty. She was very rich and treated me like a prince. It was a good life for a month or so, till some burglar raped and killed her."

Chelsea gasped. It wasn't surprising though, anyone who listened to the dark string of coincidences of my life would feel miserable.

"The last one was a couple of years later when I was 14. A family took me in but they already had two kids and it didn't make sense why they wanted me until I understood their situation. They were very poor and the lady had a very old father. He was a terrible cranky man and he lived in a house adjacent to theirs," I sighed.

"The family made me stay with the old man to take care of him. He was fucking disgusting and abusive. He would get drunk and yell terrible things, I didn't give a shit about what he said but he often tried to touch me. That man was a sick pedophile. One day I completely lost it and pushed him down the stairs. He broke his neck and died. When the cops came, I told them that he fell by accident. They believed me but the family didn't. They kept saying that I murdered him and I was sent back to the orphanage."

"Sister Margaret was sure that I was 'cursed by the devil' because terrible things happened to all the families I got involved with. By now I hated her and I made sure that she knew. Thus, everyone quietly began praying for the day I turn 18."

When I paused, Chelsea wrapped her arms around me. Her hold was terribly strong and I found it hard to breathe. "Let go," I growled but she didn't listen. My wife nuzzled into my neck, "I love you so much, Leo. It makes sense why you ended up like this... I'm so sorry... You're so brave..."

"That old man used to call me Leo... That's why I hate it... So much..." I muttered.

"I didn't realize that... I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing, Chelsea." I pulled back, "You do it too many times in a day." My lips brushed against hers, "Why would you even want to know so much about me?"

"Because I care about you... I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"I'll make sure to die early then-" I replied and she smacked my chest.

"Don't say such things!"

"Whatever," I sighed.

"Now, ask me something," she smiled.

"What? No more talking." I frowned, "You said talk first, later sex, not talk again-"

"Come on, Leo! Isn't there absolutely nothing that you want to know about me?"

I stared at her for a long time.

"How come you were a virgin?"

"W- what..."

I pulled her towards me, "You were a virgin when I brought you home the first time."

"Yeah..."

"Even though you were a stripper, you might be the first virgin that I've had in my bed."

She blushed lightly, "But that didn't stop you from going easy on me."

"Of course not," I smiled. "It was quite amusing actually. But I never understood how you could be a stripper and a virgin at the same time."

"For god's sake, I did the stripping for money but I'm not a slut! Just because I act like one for you doesn't mean I'd actually like being someone like that," she snapped.

"After I ran away from home, I spent a lot of time trying different jobs. I never liked any of them so I thought to try the club... I heard that it paid well. So I spent two weeks at that club and the manager was surprisingly a nice guy. He understood that I didn't want to get too physical so it was only the stripping part... But you were willing to pay such a crazy large amount of money that I had to give in... Do you realize how scared I was that first night...?" Her eyes welled up.

I leaned in to touch her face but she didn't let me.

"You were like the classic rich playboy but you were so rough and mean compared to what I predicted. But I liked it... And just because I liked it, I didn't let anyone get that close to me again... When you showed up a week later, I tried acting as calm as possible but internally I was so damn happy that you were back."

"But," I made her pause, "The bartender guy said that you had many customers"

"He said that just to make you jealous and leave..." She sighed, "And about Trent... That was fucking terrible of me, I know... But think of it, you only wanted the sex and the baby. You never sat down to talk about things. You kept yelling at me for every little mistake I made. You'd come home late, drink till midnight, use me, and just fall asleep. You never took me anywhere. You didn't want me to go anywhere except to meet the doc and I was so mad. So damn mad. But I put up with it 'cause I was scared that you'd leave me for good and I loved you with all my heart."

I didn't know what to tell her anymore but come to think of it, I had been a very shitty husband.

"Did uh... did Trent... make you happy?" I whispered and she fell quiet.

"He did."

I took a deep breath, "You could have lied."

"He listened to me talk for hours. Never judged anything and even said good jokes to make me laugh. He was a good friend."

"Till he of course became more than just a friend..." I muttered.

"If I have to be completely honest, I never thought that we'd do it... He told me that it wasn't a big deal... And I began feeling guilty... But your shitty attitude reminded me that I did the right thing."

My lips twitched, "And how was it?"

"How was what?"

"How good was he," I mumbled.

She inspected my face for a long time, "I don't want to talk about it."

Before she could turn away, I pulled her towards me. My length pressed against hers and her breathing hitched.

"So, he was good?"

"It was extremely quick and I didn't feel anything. Happy?"

"I'm not joking," I warned.

"Neither am I."

"Chelsea-"

"I mean it, Leo... I was so sure that he'd be better but I guess I was disappointed."

"That's good to know," I brushed my thumb over her lips.

"Does listening to all the fucked up parts of my life boost your already sky-high ego?" She raised an eyebrow.

This made me smile.

"I feel pretty glad to think that I was your first."

"You don't even love me though," she whispered while our noses were touching.

"I think, I love Lucy a lot."

She smiled and looked away from me. I could see the disappointment behind her farce. "Anyway, you stopped here," Chelsea grabbed my hand and placed it between her thighs. She shivered when I touched her clit.

I was on top of her again and supported myself on my elbow while my other hand caressed her face. I was careful not to crush her with my weight. Chelsea cupped my face and began kissing me with passion but I pulled back. She was puzzled, of course.

"Don't pretend to be happy."

"Of course, I'm happy! I'm very happy that you love Lucy."

"Yes, but you're upset that I don't love you."

She closed her eyes and nuzzled against my hand on her cheek without arguing anymore.

"I'll never be able to care for anything to the extent that I do with Lucy," I whispered and gently brushed my nose against hers. She still wasn't looking at me.

"But..."

Chelsea opened her eyes in hope.

"I'll always protect you both in the same way. That won't change no matter how old we grow. You are my responsibility too."

"But you won't love me...?"

"Stop asking me that," I glared.

She groaned and began kicking the bed like a fussy child.

"What are you doing?" 

"You don't like anything about me! You're treating me like I'm some doll you bought! I don't like this!"

"You're so much worse than Lucy," I sighed, "Stay still and let me just-"

"Tell me five things that you actually like about me," she pouted.

"What... I'm not doing that. I'll tell you five things that you need to work on though."

"I'm gonna get dressed-"

"Fine, Chelsea." I held her down by her wrists, "I like how beautiful you are. You have a great body. Pretty butt, soft skin, nice boo-"

"You just like my body!" She broke free and forced my mouth shut with her palm. Why was she so embarrassed about it?

"You told me to list five damn things," I grunted.

"No physical aspects. What do you like about my character?"

"You're acting like a fucking child!" I snapped at her.

"Get off of me!" She kept trying to break free from my grip.

"I swear to god, once I have enough money for rope, I'll tie your arms and legs to the bed," I glared at her. If anything, it made her even more agitated. How could I forget that she liked those strange things?

"You get excited over little things. You appreciate the details. That's an admirable quality..."

"Do you mean that?" She quit struggling altogether.

"Well... I don't think it's that 'admirable' but I find it amusing. You behave like a child nearly all the time."

"That's because you're too old," she giggled.

I pushed a finger inside her and she gasped, "L-Leo!"

"Say that one more time, and you won't feel your body in the morning."

"You're ol- Aah!" I pushed another finger inside her.

Of course, my wife wouldn't hesitate to say it again.

"You just want me to fuck you, huh?"

"Y-you didn't complete the list..." She panted while clutching the sheets.

"I love how you get turned on instantly. To be honest, I haven't met a woman this crazy for a dick."

"L-Leo..." She arched her back when I thrust my fingers deeper. I kept thrusting them inside and out at an agonising pace. It was unusual for her and in her eyes I could see how badly she wanted me to go faster.

"The food you cook... It might be terribly unprofessional but it doesn't taste too bad."

She panted when I pulled out completely. But I didn't waste any time flipping her on her stomach. My hands grazed down her shoulders to her butt and I squeezed them while leaning over her back.

"Leo complete the list."

"Shut it." I spanked her and she yelped in pain.

Pressing a soft kiss on her shoulder, I bit the tip of her ear, "I want you on all fours with your ass up. Show me how wet you are," I rasped. Chelsea visibly shivered and shook as she hoisted herself like the good slut she was.

I spanked her a second time, "You have to spread your legs by default, understood?"

Chelsea moaned when I took a handful of ass and grazed my thumb over her dripping cunt.

"Complete the list, please..." I could hear the torment in her voice as she begged. Her hands were already shaky and I wanted to reward her.

"You get scared of me very often even though you put on a brave-girl act all the time," I smiled and Chelsea shot me a glare from over her shoulder.

"You're such a tyrant—fuck!"

She moaned loudly when I thrust into her pussy without warning. Her arms failed her as she collapsed face down on the mattress, I held her waist steady though. Chelsea moaned into the sheets loudly as I kept thrusting into her. I grabbed both her wrists and jerked them back. My wife threw her head back and screamed even more.

With one hand gripping her wrists, I wrapped my other around her waist to hold her steady. The merry noise of our skin slapping clouded my senses. Especially hers.

"Oh- Ah! Aaahhh!"

Her breasts were bouncing wildly, as they should. I watched how her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I pinched her clit. She was completely under my mercy.

Thrust after thrust, I felt like I was invading her deeper. My lips found the nape of her neck, as sweaty as we were, I didn't hesitate to kiss her and suck her skin. Being inside her always took me to a certain high that couldn't be compared with anything else.

"Leo! Aaah! Right there!" My wife was on the verge of tears.

A loud slap later, I flooded her walls and she collapsed on the bed. Chelsea was panting, she was beyond exhausted, yet she claimed to stay awake until daybreak. When my breathing was back to normal, I fell on the bed with my arm over Chelsea's sweaty body.

"The most important thing that I like about you," I held her tightly against my chest while attempting to calm my own breathing, "must be how much you love and care about Lucy. Nobody is going to love her as much as you do."

She didn't reply and I began fearing if she had already fallen asleep. But no, my wife didn't disappoint. Chelsea turned to face me, then cupped my face in her hands before gently pressing her lips to mine.

"Don't you want to know what I like about you? But I don't think I'll make it to five points. There will probably be just one or two," she chuckled while brushing our faces together.

"You'll find plenty, don't worry. The next round will be long."

Hello! Remember to drop a star and a follow if you like my book <3

Lyrics: Never A Good Time  by NOTD  and The Band Camino

Last Edited - 27/01/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 213 15
✎ | HOCKEY SPORT ROMANCE (Beaumont boys #1) " I don't know how to explain it, Xander. B-but when I am with you I just feel like the rest of the worl...
939K 15.7K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
107K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
348K 12.3K 29
For a mature audience ONLY. Read book one 'Jasper's Claim' first, to avoid spoilers. Having escaped from the clutches of her stepfather, and witnesse...