Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 46 - Small Visit

3.7K 73 41
By mnerie_

Wow... 9K reads already! Soon 10K .. goodness. Can't believe it! Thank you minna-san! <3 Bet you guys didn't know I actually finished this chapter! Muhahaha. Anyways I will post another chapter after this one.... Enjoyyyy! (*ω<*)(*ω*

----

Sting's POV

"Oi Lector, can I be done yet?" I groaned in annoyance, writing out another piece of paper for the Magic Council.

"M-Master! I mean Sting-kun you can't! You need to get it done before they come in!" Lector sighed.

"But I'm so bored! I want to see Cee-chan!" I whined and slammed my head on the desk to purposefully let the pile of paper to fly and scatter on the floor.

"S-Sting-kun!" he cried. At the corner of my eye I could see that he was scurrying and shuffling to grab the papers before they could fall. But to his dismay, he failed. I gave out a light chuckle making him to turn into my direction with a bothered look.

"Sting-kun..."

"Hm?"

"Sting-kun... you wouldn't want Cynthia-chan to think of you as a horrible Master now would she?" he nonchalantly said as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"N-No..."

"Then... get to work! What if she came in right now and see would see you like this?" he sneered.

"She would still... love me." I slowly said that last part. She still didn't seem to notice her feelings about me just yet. I do hope she does... it was killing me on the inside but I knew i had to be patient for her.... and I will. Even if it kills me. I still have her by my side and that's all it matters. It's been two days since Cynthia started crying out about that Zeref person who took her kiss. I let a growl escape from my throat. He will pay.

"Sting-kun? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Why wouldn't I be?" I said, lifting my head up to face him.

"I just heard you let out a growl..."

"Oh that... aha... haha." I laughed nervously and scratched my cheek.

"You're lying. We're comrades! You can tell me anything Sting-kun. Is this about Cynthia-chan?" he arched an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Something like that." I murmured.

"Sting-kun..."

"Fine... it's just that... ever since Cee-chan came here two days ago... she told me a secret that really triggered her to cry." I thought sadly as I clenched my hands into tight fits.

"A secret...? If's it's a secret you don't have to tell me... I don't want to ruin you're uh... relationship?" he waved his paws in the air.

"I think it'll be fine... Cee-chan knows that we're all best friends and she has an open heart and mind that I love so much." I smiled to an image of her always smiling at me,

"You really love her..."

"I do. With all of my heart." I sighed and grabbed a handful of my hair.

"But?"

"But the thing is... someone forced a kiss on her...." I said angrily.

"W-What?! Cynthia-chan got..."

"Yeah... I'll make him pay. I can't believe I let myself for someone do that to her. I wasn't there to protect her. She told me that she felt her powers to be drained and that she couldn't fight back. It was like at the time of the games where her comrades who fell ill. Whoever did this is stooping low."

"I know you can do it Sting-kun! You're stronger than ever! With the feelings of protecting your comrades and Cynthia-chan... You will do it. I know it!" he cheered.

"Yeah. Thanks Lector. I'll beat the daylights out of him." I smirked.

"Who is he?"

"She said that his name was... Zeref."

"Zeref? Isn't it that dark and powerful mage from 400 years ago?!" Lector gawked in fear.

"I hope it isn't.... but if he is that man. I would do anything to protect Cee-chan. I promised to protect her... and I will be her light in the darkness. I don't want to see a tear to shed from her eyes. Never." I hissed.

"Of course you will! You love her and your feelings will give you the strength! Sting-kun is the best!" I heard my furry partner to smirk.

"Yeah. Thanks Lector."

"Ne, Sting-kun."

"What is it?"

"Can you please go back to your duties! Don't think I would let you off that easily." he smirked making me to groan and slam my head once more on my desk.

"Pleaseee. I'm dying! I don't want to sit in this room throughout the whole day!" I whined.

"Mataku... Seriously Sting-kun? I came to visit you before I go on a job and I see that you're pouting like a little kid?" I heard a sassy voice to peer up instead of Lectors. I gave a little sniff of the new presence and jolted my head up in pleasure, making my eyes widen to see my beautiful and precious Cynthia standing at the doors of my office.

"Cee-chan!" I cried and jumped out of my chair to tackle her into a hug. But to my disappointment, she took a step to the side making me to fall face flat on the ground.

"I-Itai... you're so mean to you're boyfriend Cee-chan!" I fake cried.

"Oh? My boyfriend... is such a whiny kid though. That's not cute." I heard her to sigh but with a hint of playfulness.

"Oh come on! I've missed you! And this is how you greet me?!" I sighed as I got up from my spot but felt a pair of warm lips on my forehead. Gazing up, I look to see Cynthia who did it and pushed herself away to see a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"So cute..." I mumbled with a slight blush on my face.

"H-Hush..." she quietly murmured making me to grin while I made myself to fully stand up and snake my arms around her tiny waist pulling her closer to my chest.

"Oh, get a room you two." I heard an annoyed tone from behind. Turning slightly to see who it was, it was none other than Rogue with a smug look on his face.

"This is a room you dumbass! To be precise... my office. If you don't like what you see , then go into a another room!" I sneered before planting a kiss on Cynthia's rosy cheek.

"I didn't want to come in here anyways but I had to...and finally you two are official. Took a long ass time to make you guys get together." he rolled his eyes as Cynthia giggled.

"Fro thinks so, too!" Frosch appeared behind him with a smile

"Hello there Sting-san. It's nice to meet you again." I heard a tiny voice to also peer behind him. Confused to who the voice belonged to, I saw the small figure to fully show herself and saw that it was the Sky Dragon Slayer, Wendy.

"Wendy-san. Nice to see you again to." I smiled to let go of Cynthia but still held an arm around her waist.

"Why are you here, Cynthia-chan?" Lector asked and jumped into her arms for a hug.

"Hey Lector. I've missed you! Well actually... we were on our way to meet a client for a job that me and Wendy chose to do. Since our destination was to pass your town, thought that we would stop by to say our hellos to all of you." she smiled and kissed his head.

"More like it was for Sting-kun." Lector smirked.

"L-Lector!" she gasped.

"Now now Lector, don't make Cee-chan uncomfortable!" I sighed and tightened my grip on her to get a squeak in return.

"G-Gomen... Cynthia-chan." he sweatdropped.

"So you actually came for me huh?! I've missed you Cee-chan!~" I chirped with a laugh and kissed her nose. Everyone in the room were silent and watched us in amusement.

"Idiot. He's being a rebel." I heard my Dragon Slayer partner to mutter under his breath.

"C-Cynthia-chan..." I heard Wendy to shyly say.

"Wendy. They're lovebirds so you have to get comfortable with it." Carla shrugged with a blush on her cheeks.

"It's fine Carla. Wendy.. I know what you mean." Cynthia laughed while bringing up one of her hands to stifle her mouth.

"Carla yes! It's very nice to see you again! You look lovely as ever. Yes!" I heard Lector to flirt with the other feline and jumped out of Cynthia's arms.

"T-Thanks..." she sweat dropped.

"No no! I really think you are!" Lector beamed making Carla to look at him in fear.

"A-Anyways! Wendy! Cynthia! W-We should get going before our client wonders where we are!" Carla said nervously and flew up close by to her partner.

"That's right.. let's go. Thank you for letting us in. We shall be going now!" Wendy smiled. I felt uncomfortable of leaving Cynthia go off somewhere where I wouldn't be. My heart felt a pang of sadness and felt a stare beside me and knew that it was Cynthia.

"Sting-kun?" she asked softly, making me to slightly relax to hear her voice.

"Yes Cee-chan?" I asked , leaning my face forward to plant a peck on her sweet and soft delicate lips of hers.

"S-Sting-kun!" she squealed, making her face to go red.

"Cee-chan. You've gotta get used to me by kissing you. Silly girl." I mocked before planting another kiss on her lips which she returned the kiss to my satisfaction.

"Wendy-chan, Carla. I'll meet you guys out front. I wanna have some alone time with Sting-kun..." she mumbled.

"S-Sure!..." Wendy blushed and turned on her heel.

"D-Don't take t-to long! We need to hurry." Carla said in an immense blush on her face and flew behind Wendy.

"And that means you too, Rogue." I sneered at him to see a huge smirk.

"Already on it... I don't want to see you groping and eating each other out." he snickered before leaving the room.

"R-Rogue! You idiot!" I roared to hear him laugh with Frosch behind him.

"H-He's so dirty minded..." Cynthia pouted into my chest.

"I know right? He can never get a girlfriend like that." I smirked.

"Oh? Like the one Dragon Slayer with spiky blond hair and dazzling blue cat-like eyes, whose always been a pervert with me? Yet he's got the guts to ask his crush and got accepted to be together... for the fact that he was a pervert to her?" she arched an eyebrow as she pushed herself away from me and I sweat dropped.

"W-Whatever Cee-chan. At least I am proud to call her mine."

"Very funny. Lector... is it alright if you can leave us alone for a minute or so?" she asked my furry partner who was still smirking at us.

"Lector." I said nonchalantly.

"Got it! You two play safe. I'll be talking to Carla!~" he snickered and ran out the door, closing it behind him.

"Now there was two." Cynthia said playfully.

"Oh ha ha. Come here Cee-chan." I said, opening my arms wide for her to give a bone crush hug once more, which she obeyed to.

"I've missed you so much." I softly said, before inhaling her delicious scent and planted a kiss on her neck.

"I've missed you too Sting-kun..." she mumbled.

"So what kind of job did you three choose?" I asked and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"It's just helping a with an old woman to do some fun chores. It's really simple actually."

"Really? Seems like it shouldn't be too hard for you three to handle. I feel so relieved now." I sighed, and played with her soft sand brown locks through my fingers.

"Really. You don't trust me in my power?" she asked as she lifted her face to meet my gaze.

"N-No! T-That's not what I meant! You're r-really strong and I... I'm just worried about you. I don't want to lose you. Or for you to see that Zeref person again. Not after what happened to you. I could never forgive myself." I sighed, still brushing her hair.

"I'm kidding Sting-kun. I promise I won't be in trouble. I'll watch out and try to not bump into Zeref again. I'm yours. Only yours." she smiled to cup a hand on my cheek and caressed it. I sighed into her touch and brought my other hand to place it on top of hers.

"Cee-chan... I'm yours too. You know that. I will never leave you." I said with determination.

"Good. If you did. I would've kicked your Dragon ass!" she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh ha ha. You're so funny." I snorted.

"But I know you love it." she poked my nose.

"I really do. I love everything about you."

"S-Sting-kun..." she said sadly with a tint of pink rising on her cheeks.

"I love you. We will get your memories back, I promise. I won't go back on my word."

"T-Thank you Sting-kun..." she smiled.

"Anything for you babe." I winked.

"S-Sting!" she screeched with her face turning bright red and I laughed at her adorableness.

"Get used to it Cee-chan. I can call you anything I want. You're my girlfriend after all. You're my everything."

"Lover boy. You're s-so... cheesy." she stuck her tongue out in a childish manner.

"Only cheesy for you." I smirked and leaned in to lick her tongue, making her to gasp in surprise. I took the opportunity to wrap my arms securely around her, pulling our bodies closer. I deepened the kiss and heard her to moan in between. To taste her sweetness and mixing it with mine. I slowly stroked her cheek, making our kiss more passionately and in hunger.

"S-Sting!" she moaned lightly and I let out a growl to her sexy tone.

"I want to hear you moan even louder for me, Cynthia." my tone was husky and seductively. I nibbled on her bottom lip to hear her whimper in pleasure. I gave out a light chuckle and licked the bottom of her lips.

"S-Sting!" she moaned even louder making me to feel in such lust. I slowly brought my hand that was placed on her back to make its way down to her firm and sexy butt.

'Slap!'

"O-Ouch Cee-chan!" I whined, waving my hand in the air and took a step back.

"P-Pervert!" she huffed and her face tomato red.

"But you liked it. Admit it." I smirked, placing my hands on my waist.

"N-No..."

"Yes you did."

"N-No... s-stop it Sting-kun!"

"You're so fun to tease." I laughed.

"I hate you sometimes.." she grumbled, averting her gaze from me.

"I love you though. Soon you will get to say those words... " I mumbled, reaching out for her to kiss her lips.

"Mhm... maybe soon." she mumbled in between our kiss.

"I hope so... Anyways... I should let you go... even though I really don't want to... but you need to get back on your job before Wendy and Carla wonders what happened to you." I said, feeling my heart to crumble as I said those words. I really didn't want her to go. But I can't be selfish now can I? I mentally sighed.

"Yeah... I've been groped by the Master of Sabertooth. That's my reason why... if they ask." she snorted, followed by a playful smirk of hers.

"Cee-chan...." I groaned.

"What?" she says innocently, placing a finger on her lips to make her cuteness to have a more effect.

"Stop being so cute!" I pouted.

"Cute for you." she giggled and tiptoed to kiss my lips which I gladly captured as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You're too tall..." she sighed.

"And you're short. Let's go." I laughed and she pouted at my joke and released her grip on me.

"So mean."

"Love you Cee-chan!~"

"Idiot. Let's go." she huffed making me to laugh even more as we got out of my office to gather up with the others.

--

Cynthia's POV

"About time you two came out. Geez. Took you forever." Rogue sighed in annoyance.

"Fro thinks so, too!"

"That's because they were smooching with each other." Lector shrugged.

"L-Lector! Sh-Shut up!" I shouted, making him to sweat drop in fear. I heard a chuckle beside me and turned to see Sting who held a smirk.

"They do fit perfectly for each other..." Carla interjected.

"I agree... You two are a wonderful couple together!" Wendy beamed.

"T-Thank you..." I mumbled shyly.

"Cynthia-chan, Wendy-sama, Carla-sama. Shouldn't you three be heading on your way to meet up with you're client? It's going to get dark soon..." Yukino said worriedly.

"Hm? Oh we should. Thank you Yukino-chan!" I beamed and hugged her in a tight bear hug. I heard her to squeak in surprise and blushed.

"You're adorable!" I squealed and pressed our huge chests together.

"C-Cynthia-chan..." I hear Wendy to say.

"Huh?" I arched an eyebrow to her and noticed that Rogue had a slight nose bleed and Sting turned a bright crimson red with steam popping out of his ears.

"S-So big..." Wendy whimpered and stared into her flat chest in sadness. I cringed and pulled away from Yukino who was blushing a bright pink.

"Maybe in a few years...?" I said nervously and saw that she cried out anime tears.

"A-Anyways... let's go Wendy-chan... Carla." I sweatdropped and pushed the two towards the huge gate of Sabertooth's guild.

"Hai..." Wendy mumbled who was still crying in disappointment.

"Oh come on Wendy, you'll get them soon." Carla scolded which made Wendy to sniffle.

"Geez..." I sighed nervously.

"Well.. we must be going. Thank you Sabertooth." Carla said in polite.

"You can come visit anytime you want Carla! I'll be here for you're arrival! Yes!" Lector smugly grinned.

"Err.....okay?" she replied with sweat beads on her face and I chuckled.

"A-Arigato minna-san!" Wendy smiled.

"We'll see you guys again soon. I plan to visit in a few days! Thank you for everything!" I grinned and gave a wave to the Sabertooth members who were watching us for our departure. Just before I could turn around to walk with Wendy and Carla a familiar voice made me to stop in my tracks.

"Oi! Cee-chan."

"Huh?" I turned around to see Sting with a pout on his lips.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" he raised an eyebrow making me to go in shock and felt my cheeks to rise up in heat.

"I uh er..." I stammered.

"Come here. I don't want my girlfriend to leave me without a kiss!" he whined, then pointed on his cheek.

"F-Fine! Hold your Dragon scales...." I sighed and walked up to him.

"Someone is obsessive." Rogue scoffed.

"Shut it!' Sting hissed but stared at me with adoration which I got really nervous... not just by his loving expression towards me but the fact that everyone was staring at us. I mean everyone was staring! Literally all of his guild members and the people who were eating lunch around their guild we're giving us these smirks and googly eyes. I even felt a few glares from some fans of his. Geez, Mr Popular over here.

"Right here Cee-chan! On my cheek please." he grinned and pulled me forward to him, making an 'ompf' sound.

"Alright... but this is so nerve wracking!"

"Ignore them. They can stare or whatever. I want them to know that your mine and I'm your boyfriend!" he practically yelled getting everyone's attention.

"S-Sting!" I hissed in embarrassment.

"I'm waiting." he snickered and I rolled my eyes but had no choice.

I didn't want to make a bad impression to everyone and his fan girls. Might as well. I leaned forward to kiss his cheek that he issued me to kiss, but felt something that was moist and warmer than a cheek. I opened my eyes widely and noticed that Sting turned his cheek, so that I was kissing him on his lips instead. I heard a few whistles, giggles and grunts from the crowd which made me to turn really red, and I slowly released our contact.

"There. Wasn't so bad? Right Cee-chan?" he smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Y-Yeah... You're so embarrassing sometimes Sting-kun." I snickered.

"I love you. Now be safe okay? I expect a call from you, when you're done." he said softly.

"Will do. See you later, my good looking and handsome Dragon Slayer." I said playfully so that all his fan girls can get a hint.

A real ass hint.

I saw Sting to stare at me in shock but got the hint and chuckled at my humor which was true. Sting is really handsome and I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend and best friend.

Then I turned on my heels towards Wendy and Carla who were amused and blushing at the kiss that Sting and I had. I felt a few more stares and glares in my direction but I really don't want to bother with them. I could care less. Sting and I were together now. And nothing will stop us or get in the away.

"Let's go, Wendy. Carla." I said with a smile.

"Y-Yeah.." they both stammered in unison.

"You really like him... Cynthia-chan?" Wendy asked.

"More like loves him." Carla grinned and flew to my side, I felt my cheeks to rise up again.

"So it's true. You love him." Carla said before crossing her arms.

"Is that true Cynthia-chan? Sting-san confessed his love to you... but you are uncertain right?" Wendy asked softly and held onto my arm.

"To be honest guys... I've fallen for him even more.... Possibly later today after our job... I will tell him now. To tell the truth and how I've really felt about him now. I've managed to think about it overnight and figured it out."

"So cute!" they chimed and giggled.

"G-Guys!" I blushed.

"You're so in love." Carla smirked.

'I think I am Carla... Fitting the puzzle pieces together... I found my answer. I know it took me a while but... I love him. I've fallen deeply and hard for Sting Eucliffe. Master of Sabertooth and my boyfriend. I will confess my love to him tonight. It's a promise.' I thought as a smile made its way to my lips.

"Cynthia?" Carla said.

"She's smiling hard..." Wendy commented.

"She's totally in love with Sting." Carla smirked.

"And you like Happy." I snorted back to reality, making her to blush.

"W-What..?!"

"You do.. you're blushing!" I squealed.

"You both sound like Happy..." Wendy chimed.

"And you like Romeo." we both snickered at her.

"W-What? Where d-did you get that i-idea from?!" she said startled, her face glowing pink.

"Ah enough love life you two... we have to concentrate for the job." I laughed.

"Yeah, we'll talk about this later though." Carla grinned.

"...."

"Wendy?" I asked softly.

"I don't like Romeo that way!!!" she blurted out loud but quickly covered her mouth with both of her hands to see her face covered in a bright red.

"So cute!" I squealed and took her into a bear hug.

"C-Cynthia-chan!" she groaned.

"Hai hai. Let's go! We're almost there! Just an hour left?" I questioned to the both of them.

"Yes. I can't believe we've already walked for a while now..."

"That's because we were talking about our love life..." I sighed.

"Yeah... it isn't too far.. only two hours away by foot." Wendy shyly said.

"I'm slightly hungry." I said, rubbing my empty belly.

"Too bad we didn't pack any snacks..." Wendy thought sadly.

"You two were too excited for the job." Carla huffed who was landing on the ground to walk beside Wendy.

"But we couldn't help it!" Wendy and I said in sync.

"After all, it's been awhile since we've been on a mission together!" I said excitedly.

"Exactly what Cynthia-chan said." Wendy giggled.

"Geez..." Carla sighed.

"Hello there, are you three the ones who came for the job?" an elderly woman came out behind a tree who held a cane in her hand.

"Yes... and not to be rude but who are you?" I asked cautiously and in polite. "How rude of me. My name is Teena Fraling, I am the one who posted that job offer at you're guild. I presume you're in Fairy Tail?" the old lady coughed.

"Yes we are..." Wendy said softly.

"I bet you guys are hungry. Please follow me." she gestured us to follow which we reluctantly did.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
1.5K 114 14
{a fairy tail || Natsu x Lucy (Nalu) || Sting x Lucy (Stinglu) || fan fiction} -Incomplete/discontinued Lucy Heartfilia fell in love with Natsu Dragn...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...