Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

By melody_manager

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 25

296 9 22
By melody_manager

Marjorine pov.

I told Y/n I need to go and she hugged me before I left. I'm really glad she didn't tell on me. It was very fun tonight I just wish my friends would be as nice like the girls. Stan and the others already waved at me from the bushes across the street.

"Thanks butters we owe you one." Tolkien said. I noticed Kenny glaring at me, what's his problem? I told them how all their girlfriends didn't actually make out with the guys and it was just some prank. They sighed in relive. "All this waiting for nothing." Clyde complained. "Let's just be glad nothing actually happened and won't make them mad again." Kevin awnsered and they nodded.

Being in a relationship is though huh? I don't have time for this love stuff tho. I have to spend all my time on planning my evil plans to drown the world into chaos.

The boys said goodbye and made their way home. Kenny and I walked home togheter since he's living near me. It was kinda akward since he still looked kinda mad. It was silent between us until "..Why did u play with Y/n? How did it feel to get kissed by her? Didn't we say to not be weird towards our girlfriends?" he asked annoyed. "What? That's non of your business. Besides Y/n isn't your gf." I awnsered confused. He clenched his theeth.

"Yea I uh,..sorry. I just want to protect Y/n because she's my friend yk?" he explained. "Y/n knew I was butters from the beginning. You don't need to protect her, trust me. Also if she needs to be protected Puppeteer will. You really don't need to worry." I tried to cheer him up but I'm not as stupid like I used to be. He's obviously jealous.

Y/n pov

I walked to the ice rink and payed to get in. It's bigger then I thought. I'm a little late so I suppose the others are already here. I was on the lookout for Wendy and Stan to keep my distance. Suddenly I heard someone whistle. It was Kenny. He sat on a table with a good view to the ice rink and waved to me.

I sat next to him. "Really? This is your disguise?" I chuckled. He was wearing a dark red shirt, a red-white baseball cap and black cargo jeans. I think they belong to his brother. "Hey I tried my best!" he said jokingly offended. "Besides you're really sticking out!" he stated. I wore a white shirt with a black coat, black jeans, I didn't cover my eyebags, some satanic accessories and net gloves. The upper half of my hair are pigtails and the botthem half is down. Matthew said he met a friend named Micheal who recommended him to be goth? I can't remember the exact thing.

"Well atleast it serves the purpose." I sighed. We ordered some milk shakes while spying on Wendy and Stan. I've got a (Fav. Milkshake) and Kenny a strawberry one. After a while it got boring so we started chatting.

Y/n: "So.. What did you do last night?"
Kenny: "I uh, I was playing CoD!"
Y: "Intresting.. Because Matthew told me my friend list wasn't online all night."
K: "Uhm, the wifi probably was off."
Y: "Really? Because you checked Olivias insta stories only a few minutes after she posted them."
K: "I- uhm, ohh I was at Stans hous yesterday!"
Y: "That's also interesting because he checked on Wendys insta stories regulary. Admit it Kenny. You're a bad liar. I wasn't imagining things you and your friends hid in the bushes."
K: "Maybe, could be..so what?"
Y: "Oh god..and what did you do to butters? That poor guy would've been killed if the girls knew who Marjorine really was."
K: "It's whatever, anyway how's your milkshake?"
Y: "Oh it's good! Wanna taste?"
K: "Sure!"

We tried each others milkshakes. "Dammit yours is tasting better." Kenny whined and I giggled. When I looked at the ice rink I saw how Stan struggled. "Doesn't look to good." Kenny said and I nodded. "Let's help him out then." I smirked. I grabbed Kennys hand and went up to the dj. I asked him to play a song I knew Stan and Wendy equally liked. The dj told me he would put it on after the song playing rn was over. Me and Kenny thanked him and went onto the ice rink.

We skated past Stan and I quickly patted his shoulder so wendy wouldn't notice. He turned his head, we smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. When he recognized us he smiled and whisperd "Thank u!"

The song started to play and we expected Stan to do something. He was looking at us, helpless, like he didn't know what to do. "Didn't you say he used to do ice dancing?" I asked Kenny. He looked down at me "Omg that was a joke, he used to play hockey!" Kenny panicked and so did I.

"Alright let's show him then. How about a dance?" I said while holding out my hand towards him.

Kenny pov.

This is oddly familiar..didnt this happen already? Crazy Deja vu. "I'd love to." I smirked and took her hand. We started to dance and Stan finally got what we wanted him to do. He took Wendys hand and asked her something. She smiled brightly and nodded. They started to dance too.

Even tho Y/n was watching them while smiling I couldn't help but stare at her. Even with her disguise she's so gorgeous. I'm so glad she's my best friend and oh god her eyes and smile are mesmerizing. I noticed that it was almost the ending of the song then suddenly something happened I didn't expect. Y/n leaned in for a kiss. Even tho I was dating someone I wouldn't reject it. I was ready.

But then she pulled away and smiled. I was confused but then I looked over to Stan and realized why she did that. She wanted to tell Stan he should kiss Wendy. God I'm so stupid. I'm awful, I'm dating Olivia, I really need to talk to her. I shouldn't have dated her in the 1st place. I can't even figure out who I like. Why does love need to be that confusing, fuck.

We went back to our table and finished our Milkshakes. "Dude, are you okay?" Y/n asked. "Hm? Yes of course." I mumbled. "I'm sorry if what I did irritated you . I tried to tell Stan he's supposed to kiss her but he didn't get it. He's really dense so I needed to show him yk?" she explained. "I said everything is okay. Don't worry about it." I awnsered.

Y/n pov.

Me and Kenny talked about the new 'The Legend of Zelda' game that came out recently. We really enjoyed it so far. After 1h Stan and Wendy were about to leave so we paid for the milkshakes and went outside.

"Now you have to show me your skills how to spy on people through their windows." I joked and Kenny rolled his eyes laughing. We followed the couple to Wendys house. I told Stan to bake cup cakes with her so they're gonna be in the kitchen. Unfortunately her kitchen is in the 2nd floor.

"No problem we'll just make a human ladder." Kenny suggested. He bended down so I could stand on his shoulders. "Alright, be careful tho." I said and he stood up. I was holding my balance and watched Wendy and Stan baking.

They laughed and threw flour at each other. Looks like fun. I watched them for a while before I heard Kenny gasping for air. Oh no.. "ACHOO!" No way he need to fucking sneeze right now. We lost balence and fell backwards. "Ouch my butt." I said standing up. We looked at each other and had a hard time holding back our laughter.

"Yea I'll take a look." Stan said as he opend the window. "Guys istg be quite or else wendy will notice you. Just go to starks pond and prepare stuff there." he whisperd. Me and Kenny nodded and saluted.

We went to my house got the firework and walked to Starks pond. "How did you even got firework? Isn't it illegal?" he asked. "I have my ways. Besides Mysterion uses fireworks too." I smirked at him. He looked away jokingly offended. "Wait but what has Mysterion to do with this?" he asked nervous. "Nothing he's just everything I think about." I joked.

We arrived and went deeper into the forest. Btw it's not the forest I was cursed at. That forest is in the east but this is the west forest. We prepared the Firework and put a little Picknick blanket on the floor to sat down.

After some time we heard noises. The sun is already gone and Kenny fell asleep next to me. I woke him up. "They're here." I yawned. I handed Kenny a faygo and took one for myself.

Stan and Wendy hopped into a boat with a Picknick basket. It's like watching a romance movie. Stan put on music on his phone and Wendy took out some cup cakes for him and herself. After 20 minutes of them eating, drinking and talking Stan took Wendy's hands in his and talked for quite a while. I could tell Wendy was blushing. I wonder what he's saying. He pulled out a little case with a necklace inside. Wendy kissed and thanked him. Finally Stan gave us a thumbs up.

"Fucking finally." Kenny smiled and handed me a lighter. We put the fire work on and Wendy looked amazed at the sky. I'm glad she's happy. She threw herself at Stan and the boat was shaking. They laughed and watched the fireworks togheter. That are real couple goals! I just wish.. I look over at Kenny who's on fire?!

"Y/N HELP ME! WUAHHH!" Kenny jumped up and down trying to putting out the fire. "JESUS CHRIST DUDE!" I panicked and splashed my faygo on him. That didn't really help, I could've just thrown him into the pond but I didn't really think of that in the moment. I took my backpack threw everything out and got water from the pond. Luckily Wendy didn't see me but Stan gave me a 'Wtf are you doing?!' look. I akwardly smiled at him and gave him a thumps up. I filled my fabric backpack with water and ran back to kenny. My backpack was dripping but I made it. I threw the water at Kenny what luckily put the fire out.

Me and Kenny looked at each other. ".. Thank you." Kenny panted. "Dude how did you manage to light yourself on fire?!" I asked irritated. "I don't know, the lighter wasn't working but suddenly I was on fire.." he explained. I sighed, took of my coat and put it around Kenny. "I really don't know how you're still alive, man. Cmon let's go home and get you some warm and dry clothes. You're gonna catch a cold." I said while grabbing all our stuff.

I texted Stan we're leaving, he responded with a 'thanks for helping me.' and asked if we could meet me tommorow but alone. I called Matthew, explained what happened and told him to get a towel and some fresh clothes.

At home I brought Kenny into the bathroom and sat him into the bathtub. "You can stay over if you want. Take the time u need." I said. I kissed his forehead and left the bathroom.

Another crazy day in South park but compared to everything else this was luxury. "How was Patrol?" I asked Matthew. "Nothing much. Just the usual. By the way, have u seen your mom? I couldn't find her earlier." he asked. I explained that she's probably over at a friend's house since it's a Saturday night after all.

I cooked dinner for the 3 of us. Well not really, I just put Pizza into the oven. After 20 minutes Kenny came into the kitchen. "What's for dinner?" he asked and I pointed at the pizza. "Should I ask Olivia to come over?" I asked. "Uh no thanks." he awnsered. I wonder why but I won't ask.

The pizza was ready and I gave it to the boys. "Alright I'm gonna go study for a while. If you need anything just ask Matthew." I said to kenny and shoved him into the living room. Of course I wasn't gonna study but I need to work on Puppeteers weapon since I'm still not satisfied with her skill-set.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 8
South Park fanfic where we remove Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Butters from South Park for seven years then bring them back as completely different...
664 11 5
★𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗈! 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖥𝖺𝗇-𝖥𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖪𝗒𝗅𝖾 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗏𝗄𝗂★ (UPDATES: Drafts is currently being updated! M...
9.2K 236 16
Kenny hates just about everything that doesn't involve getting himself wet. He's detached himself from the world and his friends. He's over those who...
13.9K 197 26
Kira and her parents moved to South Park for Kira's own safety since she is being hunted by someone from her past. She tries to learn more about her...