Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

Da melody_manager

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 24

337 12 36
Da melody_manager

Y/n pov.

I was getting myself ready for the girls night. Olivia, Bebe and Wendy should be here any second. I'll drive them to Lolas. I need to ask Wendy or bebe who's Marjorine later tho. I applied some Mascara when Matthew walked in.

"Hey, uh so how do I cook these?" He asked pointing on the bag of pasta in his hands. "Hold on I'll be ready in 5 minutes." I smiled while drawing my eyeliner. He nodded and went back down stairs. Alright just some setting spray..putting my earing in..perfume..last outfit check and I'm ready to go. I'd like to praise my outfit real quick it's really cool and the accessories fit very well. "Y/N 5 MINUTES ARE OVER!" Matthew yelled. "COMING!" I yelled back while running down the stairs.

"Alright. First you put water into a Pot and heat it up. Put salt into the water. When u see Steam coming from the water and it's getting bubbly then you put in the macaronis. After, u need to wait and sometimes stir them while they're cooking with this wooden spoon. When they're done you take this sieve so the water will be gone. I made the tomato soup for you already so you'll just need to put it into the microwave for a minute. Understood?" I asked. He slowly nodded. "If anything goes wrong try to get mom, if she isn't home just call me." I suggested.

*RING*

"Oh they're here already?" I asked. I grabbed my backpack and purse and told Matthew goodbye. I'm praying he isn't gonna get or make trouble.

I open the door and the 3 girls hugged me to greet me. "Woah! Y'all look gorgeous!" I complimented. They smiled and said I look amazing. I thanked them. We went into the garage and put all our stuff into the Trunk.

Why we're all dressed like we're going to a fancy party? Well that was Annies idea. The girls and their boyfriends had a little argument because of their cheerleading. They wanted them to think they're going out and great without them. So Annie convinced all the girls to act like we're having a big party with boys to make their boyfriends jelly (jealous). I don't mind, as long as they're happy.

"Y/n u should put on some Music!" Bebe said in the back. Olivia was next to her and Wendy was on the passenger seat. "Yes! How about Bubble pop electric?" Olivia suggested. I put on the music and drove off.

"So.. Who's Marjorine?" I asked and Wendy thought for a second. "Well I can't really remember her. The last time we saw her was like 7 years ago. Only thing I can remember how we gave her a glow up but she had to leave early. We don't know what happened to her after." she explained. That's kinda weird.

We arrived and Lola was already waiting outside. She wore a gorgeous cyan mini dress. We kinda all agreed to wear mini dresses or skirts and who gets which color to wear. I was wearing a white (u can choose), Bebe a red mini dress, Wendy got a black skirt and Olivia a peach mini dress. We hugged Lola for greeting and waited for the others.

I swore I would've seen something across the street in the bushes. Guess I'm just imagining things. We waited for the other girls to arrive. You should've seen them. They're all so pretty. Finally Heidi arrived with a sage green skirt. We giggled while making insta stories.

"Hey fellas!" we heard someone say and we looked over. "Oh hey Marjorine! Long time no see!" Wendy greeted. They all said hi to her. "Cmon Guys it's getting cold we should go inside! THE BOYS ARE GONNA BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" She laughed.

Inside were many snacks and drinks. Also fancy disco like Lighting and music was playing. Did Lola really invite boys? The girls formed into 2-3 little groups and talked to each other and I went over to Marjorine.

"Hey my name is Y/n. Nice to meet you!" I introduced myself. "Oh uh I'm Marjorine! Nice to meet you too!" she replied while avoiding eye contact. Like she didn't want me to recognize her. I've been quite good with body language because of my theater classes. "I really like your skyblue dress it matches your eyes!" I said smiling. "Thank you!" she awnsered smiling. After that the conversation was less akward and we talked alot about Hello kitty.

She held her hand up and showed me her cinnamon roll themed bracelet. But I noticed something else. Her ring. I had the same. "Marjorine. Do you know Professor Chaos?" I asked. "Why do you ask?" she started to panic. "Because of your ring. I've got the same." I explained. She pulled me to the Bathroom. I was very confused.

"Please don't get mad at me. I'm butters. The guys told me to spy on the girls. I really don't have any weird attentions otherwise." she explained. "Oh uh well okay. As long u don't do anything weird I won't say anything." I smiled. "Thanks! So you're Puppeteer? " she asked. "What? Oh, no I'm just her assistant. She's busy so she gave me the ring incase something happens. If you don't believe me we could call her real quick." I explained. I should really figure out some better excuses.

Marjorine still believed me tho and we went back outside. I grabbed myself a snack and a drink. The doorbell rang and we walked over to open it. Lola really invited some random boys over. "They're really cute right?" Lola whispered and we giggled. Again I had the feeling I saw something in the bushes. Maybe I need to sleep a little more.

The 'Party' was great and we had a really fun time. We played 7 minutes in heaven and the typical party game stuff. Ofc nothing actually happened we just acted like it did. "Ohhh Y/n you have to go in with Hunter!" I looked at the guy and he actually looked pretty handsome. "Yea alright I'll just need to call someone real quick, I'll be back in 5!" I excused myself and went outside.

I spoke to Matthew per mind. "Hey Matthew! I just wondered how the cooking went." I asked. "Oh yea it was alright, the water was coming out of the pot tho. Btw the tomato sauce was good, thanks." he said. I chuckled. "Thanks, it's mom's recipe tho! See you tomorrow, good night!" we said goodbye and I was about to go back.

Before I was about to enter the door I heard whispering from the bushes. There's no way I'm imagining things right? I was about to walk over but the girls called me and told me to hurry. So I just went back inside.

Kenny pov.

Phew that was close. "Clyde if u won't shut up I'll make u!" Kevin whispered angry. I was looking through a Binoculars to see what's going on inside. I assumed they're playing 7 minutes in heaven. I knew most of the guys that played with them. As long as Olivia doesn't go in with Hunter I don't care. Another girl was selected for him.

I put the binoculars down and sighed. This is so stupid, what are we even doing here? Are we that insecure about our girlfriends cheating? I mean we should trust them right? It doesn't matter who they're gonna hang out with. I should go ho-. "Look! Y/n is going in the closet with Hunter!" Stan said. "I'll go kill Hunter and then myself." I said standing up, dusting myself of. Kevin and Clyde pulled me back down. "Dude are you crazy? Then they know we were spying on them!" Tolkien panicked.

They're right. Fuck I don't want Y/n to play with Hunter. What do I do? But it was to late and they entered the closet togheter. Only thing I can do is praying nothing happens.

After 7 minutes they came out. Y/ns lipstick was ruined and her hair was kinda messy- Ugh who cares? She not my girlfriend. But I'm her Best friends so I have the urge to protect her like- who am I kidding? I'm jealous.

Y/n pov.

Me and Hunter went through our hair and I smeared my lipstick to act like we totally made out. Ofc we didn't but it would be weird if only the taken girls would play. We walked out of the closet and giggled. Wendy took a picture of us. Me and the Guy posed togheter so it would be convincing.

I posted it on my insta story. "Hey you know what would be also fun? If we put girls with girls and boys with boys!" Theresa suggested. "I wouldn't have a problem with that." I smirked. After all I'm not straight.. Just kidding.. or am I?

The girls agreed. We had a lot of fun and I swear atleast one couple of guys made out for real. "Alright Y/n and.. Marjorine!" Heidi giggled. Oh boy. I took Marjorines hand and pulled her inside the closet.

"Well.. This is gonna be akward." I whispered and she chuckled. I took out Marjorines pigtails and messed her hair up a bit. I applied a lot of lipstick on my lips and kissed a cotton pad. I used it as a Stamp and put kissing lips all over her face. I did a pretty realistic job. "Stop! It tickles!" she giggled.

"7 MINUTES ARE OVER!" Nelly yelled and opened the door. Millie was about to take a picture but Olivia stopped her. "How about we make this more fun?" she asked and shoved me and Marjorine towards the wall. She put Marjorine with the back against the wall and me infront of her. Now I get it. I put my hand next to Marjorines head to the wall and grabbed her chin with the other. Millie took a picture and we all started laughing.

I posted it on my insta story ofc. I mean I do think this is kind of a weird way to get back at your boyfriend but what do I know? As long as the girls are happy it's alright.

After that we got bored and decided to play twister and charade. Me and Wendy really nailed twister. Mina, Nelly, Bebe and Marjorine are really good at charade tho. We had a really great time and everyone got along. After a few hours the guys left.

We decided to play truth or dare since it's a sleepover must. "Y/n t or d?" they asked. I went with truth. "Alright! Is it true that you've got a crush on Kenny?" Bebe asked. This was uncalled for. "Well I thought I liked him for quite a while but when Olivia and him started dating I realized he's only my best friend." I awnsered. Olivia glared at me and I don't blame her.

2 h later

"It's late we should go to bed." Lola yawned. We all agreed and changed into our Pj's. That was a fun night. Did I mention that the boys looked through all their girlfriends storys. They used fake accounts but it was still very obvious. I think Clyde is a nice guy but 'n0t.Clyd3'? Bro didn't even try to hide his identity. Anyway, their plan worked I guess.

-1 hour later-

Someone shook me. It was Marjorine. "Good morning Marj." I muttered while sitting up. The others are still asleep. "I need to go now. Would u tell the girls some excuse please?" she asked and I nodded. I took her to the door and hugged her goodbye. After that I went back to sleep.

-Next Morning-

"Wendy wake uuppp. Today's your anniversary with Staaan." I teased while shaking her. She jumped up in excitement. After we ate breakfast everyone left. Wendy jumped into the car and told Bebe and Olivia to hurry. I'm also pretty exited since Kenny is gonna come over. We're on a secret mission today after all. Mission: perfect anniversary.

I drove Wendy home first since she couldn't wait for Stan to pick her up. Me and the others giggled at her excitement. I drove Bebe home and after, me and Olivia started to chatter. At home we brought our stuff inside our room.

I walked over to my house to see how Matthew was doing. I found him sleeping on the couch. The TV was still on. Looks like he has been watching Teen Titans. I decided to not wake him up but I turned off the TV and walked into the kitchen. I cleaned up since Matthew didn't remove the spilled water. I put the dishes into the dish washer and refreshed myself after.

There are 5 h left before Stan picks up Wendy. Kenny should meet me at the Skating rink. Let Operation: Perfect Anniversary begin.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.2K 236 16
Kenny hates just about everything that doesn't involve getting himself wet. He's detached himself from the world and his friends. He's over those who...
299K 4.8K 32
South Park X Reader. Teens most the time ----------- I don't own South Park I don't own fan art I do own the stories I do own the cover -----------
7.3K 221 25
five agonisingly long years Kyle has had to suffer without the love of his life. But now he's back , and a certain principal needs to be delt with. W...
4.9K 28 7
WARNING: it's Southpark, you know how it is read my bunny story to understand why some characters are the way they are