Sky Sorceress: Savior of Exah...

Per MeldingUmbra

This is a remake of Sky Maiden Savior of Exahelm Art cover by Stestylius A whole new country, far above the c... Més

Prologue: The Light Dims
Chapter 1: The Sky Sorceress
Chapter 2: I can see it! Hahlos attacks!
Chapter 3: Country in the Sky
Chapter 4: Onward to Exahelm!
Chapter 5: Izanagi
Chapter 6: Separation! Already in Danger!
Chapter 7: The Tenhei
Chapter 8: Exploring Exahelm
Chapter 9: The Weight She Carries
Chapter 10: Realization
Chapter 11: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Somber Sky
Chapter 13: Day of the Festival!
Chapter 14: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 15: Adapt or Struggle
Chapter 17: Argus VS Gajeel
Chapter 18: To Repay the Debt! Juvia VS Torian
Chapter 19: Arya VS Twin Dragon Slayers
Chapter 20: Empty Halls of Exahelm Castle
Chapter 21: Ice Cold Anger! Stark VS Gray
Chapter 22: Exahelm's Ugliness! Sync VS Lucy
Chapter 23: While We Wave Our Marks
Chapter 24: Two Hours
Chapter 25: True Loyalty! Hahlos VS Erza and Jellal
Chapter 26: The Determination of Two Girls
Chapter 27: Hahlos' Past! The World Below
Chapter 28: The Birth of Exahelm's Guardian
Chapter 29: Bearing the Pain
Chapter 30: The Sky God's Return
Chapter 31: To Save or To Destroy
Chapter 32: Stand Against Peace
Chapter 33: Strike the Heavens
Chapter 34: A Free World
Chapter 35: Izanagi VS Team Natsu

Chapter 16: Desperate Plan of Action

7 0 0
Per MeldingUmbra

A shadow treks through the misty streets of Exahelm. Every once and awhile Rogue would have to pop out of the shadow in a private area to get a couple seconds of rest in order to not overdo his magic before finding his master and partner, Sting.

Even though the shadow dragon slayer didn't show signs of fatigue or pain, he had to take precautions. He leaped back into his shadow and moved on out.

"Just how long can humans last up here...?" Rogue thought to himself. He then noticed above him, several beams of light zipping by. The Sabertooth mage briefly poked out and wondered what was going on.

Rogue then overheard some clashing not far from where he was at and went to investigate immediately. After slipping out of an alleyway, to his surprise, he saw Erza and Jellal on guard.

Jellal quickly spotted Rogue's shadow and turned to him. "Is that you, Rogue?"

Rogue began to slip out of his shadow. "Indeed, I was able to-"

"Don't move!" Erza interrupted as her head jolted back up. Suddenly, more magic bullets rained down at both the red haired wizard and Jellal. Erza requiped into her Flight Armor which was cheetah printed clothing with few actually armored parts.

The two were able to swiftly dodge the bullets with their enhanced speeds while Rogue quickly went back to his shadow. Once all the bullets stopped briefly, Rogue poked his head out and glanced at the castle.

"Is someone firing at us?" Rogue inquired.

"More than likely." Jellal answered while pointing at a balcony area on the castle. "We saw a bright light from up there earlier."

Erza swung her sword and glanced back at the building. "They seem to be targeted, not a single soldier or building was struck." She comments as she squinted her eyes. "The others may be targeted too, given their trajectory."

Suddenly, the three spotted the stone bunker far ahead shine and explode. Even though they were far away, the bright flash from that area did blind their eyes for a second. They then noticed flames erupting from said area and they all came to the same conclusion almost immediately.

"Is that...Natsu?!" Jellal exclaimed. "Wasn't he supposed to be with Gajeel?!"

Rogue had a deadpan expression followed by a sweatdrop. "And after all that work getting Chelia and Carla inside...he decides to charge in..."

Erza overheard panic coming from the buildings after witnessing the castle gate getting breached. She then took notice of something else in particular as the smoke traveled towards the upper area she and Jellal were watching earlier.

"It may seem...Natsu's abrupt change of plans may have made things easier for us..." Erza realized while pointing. "Look, the magic bullet air strike has stopped. I imagine whoever was responsible wouldn't be standing around when they have an intruder inside." Despite this, Erza sighed and made a note to herself later to scold the pinkette for making a sudden change of plans.

Jellal rubbed the back of his head. "Looks like we got lucky then, shall we get moving?"

Erza summoned a second sword and spread them out. "Of course, we should wipe out as many enemies so they all won't follow Natsu."

"You guys go on ahead. I'll go back to finding Sting." Rogue acknowledged before sinking back in his shadow and going off in a different direction.

Erza and Jellal nodded their heads and made their way towards the castle gates to stop anyone from getting inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray feels his chest burn more aggressively through his countless conjuring during the battle and blocking the sudden appearance of magic bullets. After he managed to guard against a huge stream of bullets with an ice shield, he began to stumble back and vision blurred. He smacked both his cheeks to get it together, right before noticing a large shadow looming behind him. He quickly turns around and notices Torian about to strike him, inches away from him.

Lucy notices her friend about to be attacked. "Gray! Look out!" She urged.

"End of the line for you!" Torian blustered as he swung his halberd downward. Gray couldn't react quickly enough.

"Water Cane!" Juvia quickly swung her arm which was extended through water directly at Torian's left side. The thin angel was knocked over and slid on the ground, leaving a mark on the cloudy surface. Juvia leaped over Gray and landed right in front of him, in between the shirtless mage and the angel.

Gray was caught off guard for a moment before rubbing the back of his head and blushing a little. "Jeez, you really saved me there, Juvia. Thanks."

Juvia turned her head at her lover with hearts in her eyes. "Of course Gray! Juvia would take a bullet for you!"

"L-let's not go that far!" Gray flustered.

Lucy watched the two, appearing unsurprised with a blank expression. The three wizards then overheard an explosion far behind them. Lucy glanced over and saw smoking rising in the sky by the castle. The blonde furrowed her brow, having an intuition on who caused that. They were able to overhear panic coming from the civilians currently taking refugee, Lucy tried to ignore them.

Torian hopped off the ground by using his palms to boost himself. His eyes rolled over and saw the condition of the castle as well as a familiar magic presence dwindling. He clenched his sharp teeth and tightened one fist. "I-it can't be...Balrus was defeated?!"

Gray looked back over at Torian. "That was the stone melding guy..." He realized before scoffing. "That hot headed idiot, going off on his own. But I guess that was expected."

Torian glared at the three wizards, more on guard than before. "Damn, this isn't good! They not only took out Balrus, but they already got into our castle!" He thought, sweat dripping from his forehead.

Gray smacked his fist on his palm, preparing to strike Torian. "Quit standing around, this won't take much longer!" The ice mage began to charge an attack, but was abruptly stopped by Juvia who blocked his path with her arm.

"Gray." Juvia turned her head back to Torian. "Go to the castle."

"Huh?!" Gray sputtered. "How come? We still need to take this guy out!"

Juvia lowered her arm, and grabbed her own jacket. "There's no need to worry." The water mage reassured before stripping off her jacket in one fell swoop, dropping in on the cloudy ground. Luckily, she still had her bra on, but that didn't prevent Lucy and Torian reeling back from shock.

"W-w-w-w-what on Earthland are you doing?!" Torian sputtered, avoiding eye contact on Juvia. "S-so uncouth! Why did you strip?!"

"Oh great, she's starting to take from him..." Lucy thought.

Juvia took a step forward, expression full of confidence and focus. "Juvia will be able to handle this one on her own. The one who launched those bullets should be dealt with before they start firing again."

Gray, who was not phased in the slightest, stared at Juvia with concern. "Are you sure you'll be alright...?"

"Juvia will be fine." Juvia declared, clenching both her fists. "She won't lose to him." She said with confidence. Although she wouldn't say it out loud, the real reason she wanted Gray to leave was in order for him to take a break from using magic due to the bulges on his chest still present.

Torian shook his head and forced himself to look over at the wizards. "You think you can just *leave?!* I won't let you get to the castle!" He quickly sank below the clouds and swam his way towards the group.

Juvia raised one arm as a water piller bursted out, taking Torian with it. The water wizard looked back at Gray and Lucy one last time and shouted. "Go! You go with him too, love rival!" She said, directing at Lucy. "But you better not hit on him, or else!"

"You're still calling me that?!" Lucy exclaimed, an angry mark twitching on her forehead.

Torian managed to fly out of the water piller before peering at Juvia with slight intrigue. "Water? She can use water magic?" He thought as he noticed Gray and Lucy run off towards the castle. "Oh no you don't!" Torian shouted, flying over at the two.

"You're staying here! Water Whip!" Juvia shot out more water from her arm as it wrapped around Torian's leg. She threw him down on the ground which caused a big puff of mist to cover the area.

Gray and Lucy looked back at Juvia as her back faced them. The former nodded his head at the latter and they managed to leave the area. Since most of the soldiers were taken out in the area, they were able to escape without any pursuers.

The mist clears out as Torian pulls his leg out from Juvia's water whip. The thin angel appeared a bit bruised but was still standing tall. He glared at Juvia and pointed his halberd at her. "Why did you let them leave? You were all at an advantage."

"Three opponents or one it doesn't matter. Do not underestimate the strength of us Fairy Tail wizards." Juvia said as both her arms began to channel water magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh holy white, give me your strength..." Sting chanted as he clenched his fist, glowing in a bright white light. His other arm remained numb as it limped.

Arya stood casually while glaring at the dragon slayer. "You have a lot of nerve using the magic of our realm." She sneered, whipping her hand up as two fingers began to glow.

Sting cracked a cocky smirk. "Sorry, but this magic is all me! Fist of the Light Dragon!" He charged and prepared to strike the female angel.

Arya pointed directly at Sting. "Golden Mirror." She emits a bright light as a large shield with glass attached suddenly appeared in front of her. Sting slammed his fist at it which caused it to crumble immediately. However, Arya was one step ahead as she pointed at the blonde dragon slayer once again. "Jet Stinger." An arrow shoots out of her fingertips which nearly strikes Sting's face, but he quickly tilts his head out of harm's way. Arya lifts her fingers upward as the ground below Sting's feet glow. "Rock Pillar." She summons a pillar made out of rock which sends Sting flying up.

While in the air, Sting reorientated himself before opening one palm, stretching it back as his sight was on Arya. "Holy Ray!" He shouts, unleashing only a couple of light beams.

The female angel spreads her wings out and flies backwards, avoiding the beams. She dashes up towards Sting's direction and spins in the air. She throws a kicking blow directly at Sting in which he blocks with his arms. The blow on his numbed arm managed to have him grunt in pain. The force still sent him back several feet in a more open area. The area appeared to be a small park with patches of grass present as well as some benches. Sting manages to land on his feet and backflips away, sticking the landing.

Sting wiped his mouth. "She's tough, but I'm only getting started!" He taunts, seeing Arya make her way towards him. Although, he felt his body jolt a little, like being touched with an electric shock.

Arya puffs from her pipe which summons several pink smoke that form into fists. They began to rain down on the Sabertooth master. He leaps out of the way and even lands a kick on one of them, causing it to poof away. The gray haired angel lands on the ground and opens a palm, aiming at Sting. "Flame Burst." She conjured a fireball as it hurled towards Sting.

Sting puffed his cheeks and took a deep breath. "Roar of the Light Dragon!" He unleashed a light beam from his mouth, vaporizing the flame. His sight was covered with smoke and before he could react, Arya emerged from the smoke and landed a punch at his gut, sending him back and crashing on a bench.

Arya chuckled, seeing Sting knocked down while laying on the bench. "Now now, don't you think it's too early for a break?" She mocks.

Sting coughed as he pulled himself up from the ground. He clenched his numbed arm as he noticed it began to regain its energy. He rolled said arm while smirking at Arya. "Who would've thought people up here would have Lost Magic." He commented.

"Hmph, so you call it Lost Magic down there?" Arya scoffed. "Feels pretty foolish to have magic like Arc of Embodiment be considered lost don't you think?"

Sting took a deep breath, clenching both fists. "I'll have to use it, but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it before my body gives in..." He thought as light aura slowly cloaks his body. His magic power begins to boost in power as he murmurs. "White Drive."

Arya however, was unphased by Sting's power up. "So you decide to power yourself up, I wonder how long you can stay in that form?" She challenges.

The Light Dragon Slayer takes a step to the side, tilting his body in the process, before vanishing from Arya's sight. The female angel's eyes widen, being caught off guard by his speed. Sting appears directly next to Arya and throws his arm at her side. The female Tenhei was unable to react as she was struck, causing her to slide but not fall to the ground. Arya notices a small mark written on her arm, realizing she couldn't move it.

Sting vanishes again and quickly appears behind her, a couple feet away. "Even angels can get affected by the holy stigma. Your arm has lost its freedom." He explained before charging at Arya, fist coated with light.

Arya looked down and paused, before snickering a little. As Sting threw another light fist, he realized that she was able to block the attack with another golden mirror. The angel looked at him with a condensing expression. "I've already touched you, I know everything about your abilities." She mocks, revealing the light stigma completely gone as smoke faded away from her arm.

"Heh, so what?" Sting provoked, clenching the shield with his claw and crushing it.

Arya lifted her index finger with her other arm which erupts another stone pillar from below Sting. He managed to back away just in time but was suddenly struck in the gut as the stone pillar abruptly morphed and went towards him. He coughs out some salvia, the shock sending him out of his white drive. His back lands on the misty ground.

"Light Dragon Slayer magic. That's the kind of magic you use, Sting Eucliffe." Arya comments, clenching her arm as it was still damaged from Sting's attacks. "I think I may have an idea on how you humans all have gotten here."

The Sabertooth master lifts his head up. "What? How do you know my name?" He wonders, he doesn't remember saying his name at all to her.

The long haired angel points at her head. "Intellect, the magic of knowledge. I'm able to know about an individual after touching them. Although I don't keep this knowledge for long." Arya explains while approaching Sting. "Dragon Slayer magic is indeed powerful, but Hahlos was correct on your magic being weaker up here."

As Arya approached Sting, he began to puff his cheeks, preparing to do a roar attack. However, Arya points one index finger towards his forehead. "Go ahead, I'll fry your brain before you can even think of attacking back." She taunts as her finger begins to glow brightly.

"Shadow Dragon's Haste!" Rogue suddenly appears behind Arya and strikes her back with shadows generated from his fingers. Arya grunts in pain and lands on her side a couple feet away. Rogue stood in front of his fellow guild member, already in his Shadow Drive.

Sting gawked at Rogue's sudden appearance. "R-Rogue! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed. The black haired mage reached out to Sting and pulled him up.

"I've already completed my mission, so I'd thought you would need some assistance." Rogue answered with his expression as emotionless as ever.

Sting pumped his chest before channeling his White Drive once again. "Jeez, can't you let your master do something on his own?"

Rogue crossed his arms, noticing Arya standing up and facing the two. "You can whine to me later, she's getting up." The shadow dragon slayer points out.

Arya shook her head and adjusted her monocle, glaring at the two Sabertooth mages. "Another dragon slayer. It doesn't matter, I already know your weaknesses." She spreads her arms out, index fingers shining brightly. "You will pay for invading our home, you selfish land-walkers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's roars echo through the castle halls, which was easily heard by Stark as he stood in the hallway. He puts his glasses back on after falling over earlier from the Fairy Tail mage's crashing entrance. He slams a fist on the wall. "Damn it! What the hell are the other's even doing?!" He fumes.

Stark walks back outside and views the current state of the large town. He sees that the town was filled with knocked out soldiers, having a feeling that most of the soldiers are out of commission. The slender angel widens his eyes, seeing Erza and Jellal make their way towards the castle. He slams both of his fists on the balcony railings.

"None of the humans were taken out by my shots, just what in the hell is with them...?" Stark seethed, slowly beginning to panic. He then came to a realization, noticing that hardly any of the buildings were damaged and civilians hiding inside being ignored. With him already being aware how the invaders have not killed a single soldier, he put the pieces together.

Stark forms a wide grin and begins to snicker. "I can see right through you, disgusting land-dwelling slime." He cackles.

"Forgive me, lord Izanagi. But in order to protect this kingdom, I have to take some drastic measures." Stark spoke to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was meant to be filled with hope and celebration. But the only thing the civilians heard was battle cries and explosions of magic. A small angel family hid in their home with their windows shut tight. A middle aged male angel peeked out from the blinds and witnessed the damages being caused thus far.

"D-dear! Shut the window! Before they see us!" A middle aged female angel urged, with her arms wrapped tightly around an Exceed with black fur.

The male angel shut the blinds and growled. "It's a disaster out there! They're getting taken out left and right!"

"Why...why are they doing this...?" The Exceed whimpered.

"I don't know, but it's going to be okay..." The female angel comforted, gently patting their head.

The male angel furrowed his brow looking at the two. The three then heard someone speaking from outside. They quickly recognized the voice as it sounded like they were speaking from a megaphone, his voice echoing throughout town.

"Citizens of Exahelm! I know you are frightened, but please listen to what I'm about to say!" Stark announced, getting the attention of everyone in town.

"...Is that, Stark of the Tenhei?" The male angel exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stark stood from the balcony, holding a lacrima microphone that had the ability to make someone's voice echo loudly like a megaphone. He cleared his throat.

"Today was meant to be filled with hope! But we are now in a crisis because of these terrorists! Look around you! This isn't the peaceful home you all lived in for years! They're trying to ruin it all for whatever selfish reason they may have!" Stark boomed.

His voice was heard by the other Tenhei as well. Argus and Gajeel paused their battle as the muscular angel glanced over at the castle. "Just what is he doing?" He wondered.

"Soldiers are being wiped out! Our beloved castle invaded! At this rate, our future will be lost! Hahlos cannot help us right now as he's been preoccupied with the revival ritual!" Stark continued.

Gray and Lucy ran through the streets overhearing the announcement. The two widened their eyes in shock. "They already started?! Damn, we have to hurry!" Gray exclaimed, suddenly sprinting faster.

"However!" Stark paused. "Hope has not been lost just yet! As I have discovered a way to get back at these land-walkers!"

Arya stops channeling her magic and raises an eyebrow. "Just what is he planning now?"

"Their bodies grow weaker due to fatigue! They can only handle being up here for so long! So please, allow me to give you an opportunity!" Stark lifts one finger up. "For today and today only, I will allow full range to use your magic, no permit needed! So any able-bodied civilians, I require your assistance!"

Torian gasps. "W-what?!"

Arya clenches her smoke pipe so hard it cracks. "What did he say?! That fool!"

Argus widened his eyes. "This isn't good..."

"Use the power resting inside of you to get rid of these heathens!" Stark swung his arm. "Even though they're invading our home, they're clearly holding back! I will take full responsibility for all of this!"

All the human mages outside of the castle gasp in shock and feel their stomachs drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-they're letting us use magic...to fight back?" The same middle aged female angel from earlier exclaimed. She then noticed her husband began approaching the front door. "W-where are you going?!"

The male angel paused, clenching the doorknob. "You two stay inside, I can't just stand around doing nothing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jellal and Erza had their backs towards each other while witnessing several civilians leave their homes and glaring at the two. Some were even beginning to channel some magic as the two were quickly surrounded.

"We should've expected they'd get this desperate!" Erza blurted, using both her swords to cover any sudden attacks directed at her.

The townspeople began to shout at the two mages.

"Land-walkers! Get out of our town!"

"We were wrong about you!"

"This is for our peaceful future!"

Jellal clenched his teeth as he huddled closer with Erza. He began to sweat, seeing some civilians about to launch an attack. "S-shit!" He panicked.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

103 0 15
Alright, alright, sooo this is a whole entire remake of 'From Starting Fights to Making Music'. I ended up not liking the whole story and just delete...
70 9 7
You go into a cave looking for your cat but this cave doesn't seem to have a end but after sometime you do reach it but when you come back out your i...
54.7K 2.3K 54
Wendy Marvell likes Natsu Dragneel and is more than determined to make him fall for her. Unfortunately, Natsu seems pretty dense towards her and she'...
84 0 4
【Dark Blue - the color of trust and loyalty. Blue has a calming and relaxing effect on our psyche, that gives us peace and makes us feel confident an...