The Replacement ✔

By Sashawrts

Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Int... More

The Replacement
C O P Y R I G H T
Main Characters and Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Change 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Question Answer.
Bonus Part 1💖
Bonus Part 2 💝
Bonus Part 3 💘
Epilogue
New Story
AI. IMAGES
🎶 PLAYLIST 🦋

Chapter 6

91.6K 5K 351
By Sashawrts

Dadosa entered the room I already knew what he was going to say . He looked at me and said

"Get ready we don't have much time , we are already running late . " I looked at him waiting for him to say something more , I don't know what I want to hear from him exactly but it's just something. I just nodded and changed into the Shervani Dadisa gave me .

I feel disgusted just by looking at myself in the mirror. The Shervani doesn't fit me , it's tight almost suffocating because this wasn't meant to be mine in the first place. Just like the bride who wasn't meant to be mine but now the woman who was going to marry my halfbrother will marry me.

Will she be Mine ?
Is she in Love with the Fucker Rohan?

Insecurities cloud my vision , past memories are flash in front of me but I pushed them aside before they took over me and snatched my power to think and make decisions.

She will marry me .
I don't give negative fucks about love but the second she marries me she will be mine and only mine.
And I will not tolerate any kind of dishonesty.
I won't let her cheat on me !

"It's time , let's go " Dadisa said pulling me out of my thoughts.

I left the room and reached the mandap there were hardly any guests . The less the better.
I sat down and the priest started chanting Mantras. Everyone was busy in their own thoughts not paying attention to a single word coming out of the priest's mouth . When he said to bring the Bride it was only then Everyone acknowledged his presence .Mrs Ranawat left to bring her daughter .

I looked around and noticed that my father and his wife were not anywhere only Dadosa, Dadisa and Kakosa along with his wife and his son Dhruv and his wife .Looking relieved that the Barat is not going back without the Bride , Kakosa was looking contented that their names will not on the cover page of tomorrow's newspaper and hence won't do any damage to their company shares. And Kakisa has plastered her best fake smile and looked like she enjoyed the drama too much which did not affect the future of her son.

The music changed and everyone's eyes including mine turned towards the Bride , she was coming towards the mandap , veil covering her face as if it was an Armour , maybe it was for her . But I can still see that her eyes are locked on the floor as if she don't want to make Eye contact with anyone. Still her movements slow and elegant filled with grace. My heart skipped a beat.

She sat down beside me not looking at me , Even Once .

Was she still expecting my brother to come and stop this marriage?

We both did everything that the Priest said exchanging varmala , her brother tied the Knot ,

Her Father gave her hand in mine , it was ice cold because I knew she was nervous . Who wouldn't Be. I held it in mine her hand small in comparison to mine .

We both did the Phera , the Priest gave me Vermilion and the Mangalsutr . Her cousin pulled off her Veil so that I coud apply the Vermilion her gaze collided with mine there was a hint of surprise in her eyes. It's clear that I was the last person she was expecting to be the groom . Her eyes were rimmed red because of crying. Her cousin put the veil back in place after I tied the Mangalsutr.

After that Priest said that the wedding is complete. We took everyone's blessings .

Madhav is glaring at me I don't know what reaction he exactly expects from me but I am not some one who can be intimidated easily .
He got a call to which he smirked, he hugged his sister and when it came to me he whispered in my ear.

" Hurt my little sister in any way and I will bury you six feet deep , just like I am going to bury your asshol brother."

I didn't answered not because I was frightened or something it's just I don't want to create a scene and I was not planning to hurt her sister. I don't give a Fuck what he does with my brother, I don't have time for that lowlife scum.

After making a guest appearance together. Not that many people knew about Rohan and Shivanya, and the few who do are tied to an NDA. The Ranawats don't compromise with security. Most of our guests assumed our wedding was real, and thankfully, we've been able to make it look real too. The Media knew about the marriage between our two Families and that's what they got. A happy couple.

Married. Fuck. This is a complete shitshow. How did I end up married to my younger halfbrother's fiancée ? What the fuck? I take a calming breath .

Now it's time for us to leave . Shivanya hugged everyone in her family, her brother whispered something in her ear that bought a small smile to her crying face it's clear that both of them were very close to each other. I opened the car door for her she didn't looked at me and entered the car . The silence between us was so thick that I can cut it with a knife. But it's not the time nor the place to start a conversation, we have a five hour drive waiting for us.

After the Bride and Groom left Madhav was fuming with anger . The second he came to know that the groom had run away he ordered the best hackers in his company to track and trace Rohan .

He can't let anyone play with his family's reputation, the feelings of his sister and live his life as if nothing has happened. Rohan need to pay for what he has done .

Everyone in the Ranawat family gathered in the Room , Shivanya's mother was worried about her daughter and so was everyone else . When Madhav's phone rang .

"Bring him to the dungeon in our office ." That was all he said . Everyone looked at him without his saying anything all knew that he had found Rohan . But it was Dadisa who said

" Think before you do anything foolish because now our Shivi is married to his brother. "

" Do you want me to leave him as if nothing happened today. He was found on the highway to Delhi with his two friends .
Like he was on holiday!!
He was supposed to be here marry Shivi!!"

" I should thank God that my daughter didn't marry such a man ." Said his mother.

" What ever you do make sure that our name or your identity is not disclosed, and don't kill him he need to see everything he is going to lose and for that I want him to go back to his normal life . Just roughen him a bit , maybe a few broken bones will do for now ." It was Ranveer Singh Shivanya's Father who said it with a smirk.

◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

Curious About Madhav Check Out His Story  THE MISTAKE .

Thanks

For taking out your time and giving the story a chance by reading it.

Please let me know your views in the comments . And vote for it ⭐.

And React to the story ,I would really appreciate it.

SASHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 124K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
37.4K 3.3K 11
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥." ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦    Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
183K 7.9K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
45.6K 2.4K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...