But The Difference Is... (Rod...

By nowunavailable

This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 44

788 60 23
By nowunavailable

Halle POV

"Beautiful, beautiful! We're almost done!" The photographer said as she was taking my pictures for me.

Today I had a photoshoot for vogue.

For mothafuckin vogue.

Which is crazy.

A dream come true.

I did several looks today, it was an all day thing since I had to change to several different outfits. And I was on my last look now.

I'm kinda exhausted, it's been a long day but that's what hard workers do so. Here I am.

It's kind of hard to enjoy all of this with everything I got going on in my personal life.

Of course I try not to think of Roddy, but it's hard. I love him and we've been together for a long time now, so he's somebody I'm used to. Comfortable and accustomed with.

So everything's just rough.

"All done!" The photographer said and I got off the stand walking over to her, as she started showing me a few pictures.

"Wow... These are so beautiful" I said poking out my bottom lip.

"You make the pictures girl!" She said and I smiled saying "Thank you so much"

"I love these so much, can I also get them on my phone as well?" I asked.

"Of course sweetheart, I'll have them send it to you. It'll be on the cover of our online magazine and our printed magazine by the end of the week." She said and I smiled saying "Sounds great! Thank you again"

"Anytime, any time. You're free to go, I know you're tired because I sure am." She said.

"Girl yes, I am. And hungry. I'm gonna change and head out" I said.

"Okay, I'll make sure to send the pictures." She said.

"Yes! Thank you" I replied.

"No problem." She said as she started packing her cameras and I asked "Do you need any help?"

"Oh no, no, you're fine. You've done enough work, just go home" She said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive. Thank you so much for asking though, you're actually the first client to ever ask to help." She said.

"Wowwww." I said and she laughed saying "I know. I really appreciate it but go on"

"No problem, enjoy the rest of your evening" I said.

"You do the same!" She replied as I walked off to the dressing room so I could get changed.

-

Roddy POV

I was waiting in the parking lot for Halle to be done with her shoot, yes I knew she was shooting for Vogue today.

This has been scheduled for weeks, before we even broke up so. And I remembered.

And I need to see her in person and talk to her because she doesn't answer my phone calls or my texts, even when I show up at her crib, she doesn't answer. And neither does her sister obviously so.

I had to pull up. Let her know I'm serious about fixing this and I wanna right my wrongs.

I seen her leaving out the building with her purse over her shoulder, and she seen me and sighed.

"Oh my gosh" I heard her say.

"Baby" I said as she walked up to me.

"Miss.Halle.. You look beautiful" I said.

"Thanks." She said dryly and I sighed.

"Can you stop being so angry with me?" I asked.

"How did you know I was here?" Halle asked.

"I remembered." I said and she sighed folding her arms.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you baby, I can't keep doing this. I can't be without you" I said.

She chuckled and I said "I'm for real. Can we please talk?"

"No, I gotta get home" Halle said.

"Please. I won't take much of your time" I said, and she looked at me for a second.

"Alright. You got two minutes." Halle said.

"Three please?" I said and I could tell she was trying not to laugh. I smiled.

"Roddy- Just take the two or I'ma dip." She said.

"Alright, can we sit in the car?" I asked.

"No, we can talk just like this" She said.

"Please" I said.

She rolled her eyes and said "Fine."

I walked around and opened the passenger's side for her, and she got in. I then closed it and got to the driver's side and got in, shutting the door behind me.

"I miss you." I said as I looked over at her. She didn't say anything.

"Halle. Can you look at me?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I did not-" I started off before grabbing her chin. "I did not cheat on you wit that girl."

"I told you, you don't have to just have sex with someone else to cheat" She said.

"We didn't do anything. I admit, we shouldn't have went to the place to get massages and shit, I don't even have a valid reason as of why I did that. So I can't give you one. It was just a fucked up decision I made. And I'm sorry, and I'm sorry for lying to you." I said.

She shook her head as she looked out the window.

"I just wanna make things right. A nigga should've did better." I said.

"I can't be with you Roddy." She said.

"Halle don't do this." I said. "I know I fucked up but I'm trying, and I wanna make it right"

"But how am I supposed to trust you? I lost every ounce of trust" She said.

"From that one situation?" I asked.

"Yes from that one situation! Yes! You lied and had a whole nother woman in your car, and took her to a spa! What do you even mean?" She said.

I sighed.

"I know.." I said. Then it got quiet for a second.

"Should've been you I took. I was just- I don't even know cuh. But I swear I didn't touch that girl, I ain't did shit with her, nothing. The decisions I made are embedded in my mind. And I'm just trying to right my wrongs." I said.

"I hear you" She said as she played with her fingers.

"And I'm sorry for hurting you, and your feelings.." I said. "I love you." I added.

She looked at me as she frowned a bit and it made me sad, because she looked sad.

She took a deep breath and said "Yeah, I love you too."

"Still?" I said.

"Still. That don't fade right away. Not if it's real." She said.

I put my hand over hers, and rubbed it. She was still resistant, I could tell. But it's coo, I'm willing to work for her trust back.

"Whatever you want me to do. I'll do it" I said.

"Well first, don't talk to my sister crazy whenever y'all around each other." Halle said and I smacked my lips.

"Halle she starts it" I said.

"Because she got my back." Halle said.

"I understand that but-"

"I'll take care of her too, but I'm saying you? Don't talk to my sister like you're crazy again. That's my big sister and I don't play that. You know I'm behind her." Halle said.

"I hear you, if she say something I'ma just act like I ain't heard it" I said.

"She won't cause I'm gone talk to her too. Alright?" Halle said.

"Alright. But what does this mean? Does it mean we can try working this out?" I asked her.

"Possibly." Halle said and I smiled hearing that.

"I'll take that.." I said, as I intertwined our fingers together. Then I lifted her hand up and kissed it. She used her other hand to cover our hands that were intertwined and she put it to her heart.

I put my forehead against hers and she closed her eyes, I did the same.

"I love you Miss.Halle." I said.

She didn't say anything, she just kissed my forehead and said "I gotta go. I'll see you later." Before she let go of my hands and she got out the car.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.3K 18
This is an Eminem fan fiction. Read more in the first part. Some chapters maybe private, so follow me if you wish to read them. Enjoy!
16.4K 1K 23
A much highly requested fan fiction on Kinn & Chay :) Along with a few unexpected side couples :) Let's see how this one takes off!
28.2K 925 51
I wrote this before melwood was enagaged and had some wonderfully cute moments. Enjoy this fanfiction of Melwood!
3.1K 75 13
Just read & find out