Explore The World (One Piece:...

By AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... More

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 31: Zou

2K 77 12
By AngryEagle1

Hearing the voices of his friends outside, (Y/N) was curious and left his room as he arrived on the deck of the ship engulfed in a mist as he struggled to make out the surroundings. A shocked expression appeared on his face at the sight of the shadow of a huge creature behind the mist agitating the waves with every movement.

(Y/N): What is that?

Yamato: (Y/N)! She called out to the pirate and ran towards him with concern.

(Y/N): Yamato?

Yamato: Are you alright? Why did you leave your room?

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm able to move.

Yamato: All right, but please be careful, okay?

(Y/N): Haha! Thanks for worrying about me, that's nice. Don't worry, I'll be careful not to hurt myself. Can you tell me what this is?

Yamato: I read its description in Oden's journal, I think it's the Zunesha. She said as she glanced at the huge elephant, a bead of sweat flowed from her forehead at the sight of the creature rising into the sky.

(Y/N): You mean this is the famous island where the Mink live? Does it really exist?

Sabo: I myself was not sure of its existence, but obviously this island exists, since we have the proof in front of us.

The door to the ship's galley suddenly opened as Kikunojo suddenly stepped out and looked at the creature in surprise. She turned her gaze to her companions and rushed towards them, but was quickly calmed by (Y/N) who reassured her of everyone's state.

Law: So what now? I remind you that Zou is not our destination, we have no interest in going there.

(Y/N): We go to Zou.

All: What?!

Law: Did you listen to what I said? We can't waste time with this island.

(Y/N): I know, but we have a chance to visit this legendary island, so I don't want to miss this chance.

Yamato: I agree with (Y/N). One of the reasons we started our journey was to go on an adventure and discover fabulous and incredible lands.

Koala: I forget that the ambition of pirates is adventure.

(Y/N): Exactly, I made the decision that we're going to Zou so we're going to go!

Law: We already have more important business to settle.

(Y/N): It will have to wait, I want to go on an adventure!

Sabo: Haha! You are really funny, Wild Wind. But how do you plan to climb to the top?

(Y/N): I have the ability to fly through the air with my power, but I can also make others float so I can take you up.

Yamato: We're really going to fly in the sky?!

Kasa-Obake: Really? That would be amazing! They exclaimed with stars twinkling in their eyes.

(Y/N): Unfortunately, I haven't recovered all my strength yet so I think I might be able to bring just one person with me.

Hack: So if you want to go up there, only one of us can go with you. Who would be willing to go with (Y/N)?

Yamato: Take me with you, (Y/N)! I'm the Vice Captain of the ship, so it's okay to follow you, right?

Kasa-Obake: A useless and silly Vice Captain on the ship.

Yamato: What, what did you say?! She asked, cracking her knuckles.

Kasa-Obake: I said you're completely useless, you're not capable of doing any work on the ship, we have to do everything for you so you're not ready to go along (Y/N). It should be me going with my best friend.

Yamato: Shut up, you stupid yokai. She grabbed the creature who let out a scream of terror as it was thrown into the sea by Yamato and eaten by a huge fish.

Kikunojo: I think I should go with you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Huh, why?

Kikunojo: I'm one of Oden Kozuki's Akazaya Nine, the Mink Tribe have been allied with that family for a long time so I think it would be a good idea to go with you to avoid conflicts with those people on the back of that elephant.

(Y/N): That makes sense, I should indeed take you with me.

Yamato: What? I wanted to go... She looked down with sadness and disappointment as the protagonist smiled at everyone's confusion.

(Y/N): But I'll refuse. I want to go with Yamato.

Kikunojo: What?!

Law: You should go with Kikunojo, the Minks apparently hate humans.

(Y/N): I know, but I don't want to. I want to go on an adventure with Yamato, we've been dreaming of this for years.

Yamato: (Y/N)... Thank you so much! I love you! She hugged (Y/N) as he began to blush and stammer from her friend's words.

(Y/N): What?! Don't... Don't suddenly say things like that, you idiot! He cried out as he pushed the Oni away and turned his head away in embarrassment.

Koala: They're both cute... She smiled at the sight of the two pirates with (Y/N) blushing and Yamato confused, but she glanced at Sabo and thought about her relationship with him before blushing at the sight of the man who couldn't help laughing at the amusing quarrel between (Y/N) and Yamato.

Law: Are you really sure you're going with the Oni Princess?

Yamato: Yeah, don't worry about us, I'm Oden Kozuki.

Law: I wasn't talking to you, but to your captain.

Yamato: I hate you.

Law: I don't care.

(Y/N): Yeah, Yamato's gonna come with us. She may be an idiot, but I trust her.

Law: Why can't you be rational?

Kikunojo: You'll get used to (Y/N)'s stupidity eventually, he's like that. I've known him for years so I accept his decision.

(Y/N): Fine, we'll go, Kikunojo can you go get my katana?

Kikunojo: You're not sure you want to take Enma with you? It's on the boat, but you still haven't used it.

(Y/N): Hiyori gave it to me, but I'm not able to handle it yet. When I'm ready, I won't hesitate to use it against my opponents, don't worry, I'll take care of Oden's legacy.

Kikunojo: Indeed, I trust you, it's a precious gift. She said with a sweet smile as she imagined Oden through (Y/N).

A moment later, Kiku brought the katana of (Y/N), which he had not seen since his fight with Kaido. The young man equipped himself with his sword, but he was surprised by a letter from Kiku to the Mink Tribe to help him talk to them. Enthusiastic about going to explore Zou, Yamato waved Takeru around before Kaola and Hack stopped her from hurting anyone.

(Y/N) couldn't help smiling at his friend's joy, he looked up at the huge elephant and watched it until he met the creature's gaze which seemed to be staring at him for some unknown reason.

"Uranus..."

A loud voice resounded in (Y/N)'s mind and he placed his hands on his head to the concern of the group thinking that these were his pains since he had not yet recovered.

"Is that really you?"

(Y/N): Who is that talking to me?! The voice sounded like an echo before slowly disappearing as the man removed his hands from his head with sweat dripping from his forehead and his heart racing.

Kikunojo: Are you alright, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): That voice... Was that you? He wondered as he looked up at the massive elephant.

Law: Wild Wind, is everything alright?

(Y/N): Yeah... I'm fine...

Yamato: What happened to you suddenly?

Sabo: Are you sure you're okay, you don't have a headache?

(Y/N): It was just a headache, but I'll be fine... Let's not waste any more time, Yamato, we'll go up to the top of Zunesha. He raised his hand as Yamato began to fly away. The woman panicked at the sudden departure with her feet taking off from the boat.

Yamato: Wait (Y/N)!

Koala: Why are you leaving so suddenly, Wild Wind?

Kikunojo: That's right, just wait (Y/N)!

(Y/N): No, I'm sorry, I want to see Zou so I'm leaving now.

Law: I guess there's nothing we can do about it. Wild Wind, don't forget that the Minks hates humans, so be careful up there.

Sabo: Don't worry, we'll join you later by ourselves.

(Y/N): Okay, let's take care of you guys, see you in Zou! He waved to his friends and quickly flew to the back of the elephant as Yamato cried in fear at the sight of taking attitude quickly.

Kaido's daughter clung to (Y/N) as if her life depended on it with her eyes closed to avoid seeing the void. With the wind blowing her white hair, she slowly opened her eyelids revealing her amber eyes as she saw a beautiful natural sight. After passing through the mist enveloping the sea, Yamato's eyes reflected the sun illuminating the horizon with its bright light.

Fear disappeared at the beauty of the sight lighting up her face, she smiled at the sight of birds flying across the blue sky to freedom. She looked up at (Y/N) who was absorbed in the beauty of the view as he continued to fly to the top. A blush appeared on Yamato's cheeks as she closed her eyes with a small smile, she decided to enjoy the scenery as she felt comfort near the man she loved.

Yamato: I still don't understand my feelings about you, but I know that you are the most important person to me...

Some time later, the two pirates had finally arrived at the back of the elephant thanks to the power of (Y/N) who sat on the ground exhausted and tried to get his breath back. Yamato raised her arms to the sky happy to have finally reached the top as she turned her head towards the ramparts preventing access to the rest of the island.

However, they couldn't take another step before being attacked by an arrow from the top of the ramparts where there were animals threatening the duo with their weapons.

Mink soldier: You will go no further, human, you are not welcome here.

(Y/N): Animals that can talk and fight with weapons...

Yamato: That's...

(Y/N) and Yamato: INCREDIBLE! Both were in admiration to the confusion of their enemies who were not expecting this reaction.

Yamato: I never thought that I would be able to see the Mink Tribe with my own eyes one day!

(Y/N): Well, I would like to avoid an unnecessary confrontation with them. Please put away your weapons, we are not enemies.

Mink soldier: Don't joke with us, we will never let you into our land so go back to where you came from now!

(Y/N): I assure you that we don't want to fight with you. We are allies of the Kozuki Clan, and we want to talk with you and establish friendship.

Mink soldier: Kozuki Clan? How do you know about that? How do we know you're not liars?

(Y/N): We have a letter with us... They were suddenly interrupted by the sound of iron collapsing to the ground. (Y/N)'s eyes widened with shock as he saw Yamato destroy the Zou gates to the rest of the island.

Yamato: They didn't seem to want to let us enter so I destroyed the entrance.

(Y/N): You idiot!

The sound of a bell suddenly rang to give warning that intruders had destroyed the entrance to the island in order to enter into Zou. The soldiers immediately began to attack the two pirates to stop them, a rain of arrows rained down on (Y/N)'s body as he sighed before passing through the destroyed gate with Yamato to escape their attackers. Minks jumped from the ramparts to attack the two pirates, who were suddenly surrounded by the enemy, who arrived en masse to the shock of the two friends.

Mink soldier: How did you enter our island without permission? You will pay for this, intruders!

(Y/N): I thank you Yamato, you ruined the negotiations with them.

Yamato: Sorry...

(Y/N): Listen to me, I think there's a misunderstanding... He approached to try to argue, but was suddenly stopped by spears threatening him.

Mink soldier: We don't have to discuss with intruders. The spears of the Minks release sparks to the surprise of (Y/N).

(Y/N): Talking animals that can generate electricity... The Mink Tribe is incredible! He exclaimed in admiration to the confusion of his enemies.

Minks soldier: Huh?! Don't you understand the situation you are in?

(Y/N): Yamato.

Yamato: Yeah, captain.

(Y/N): I don't think they're ready to listen to us, so are you ready to fight?

Yamato: Sure!

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.4K 50
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
44.3K 750 37
What if Yamato joined the Straw Hat pirates on their voyage across the world. And what would happen if Luffy and Yamato began to develop new feelings...
691 29 7
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฐ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ {โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ} "In a city st...
27.3K 889 56
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™™๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ... โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...