IDOL NEXT DOOR || JUNGKOOK F...

By jkshiningstar

She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar... More

1. Welcome to Korea
2. Those eyes
3. Who is my neighbour?
4. Am I in trouble?
5. Without a freaking shirt!
6. The Betrayal
7. Someone was at the door
8. Talk to her
9. New friend
10. Forgiven
11. The accident
12. The secret
13. Shocked
14. Angry
15. The t-shirt!
16. Call us OPPA
17. My feelings
18. I want to kiss you
19. His girlfriend
20. The treasure
21. Bit Na is my girlfriend
22. Dead body
23. ROKAPO
25. Missing you
26. Felt like Home
27. His home
28. The proposal
29. Going back to India
30. The surprise
31. She left
32. D-Day
33. Never show your face again
34. The letter
35. Military enlistment
36. Nightmares
37. Supermarket
38. Met again
39. The baby
40.She is already married
41. Bang PD?
42. Her husband
43. Shocked
44. Ian
45. The truth
46. Break his heart
47. Break up
48. Painful
49. His shocking decision
50. Two days
51. Custody papers
52. Slapped
53. Hospital
54. Apology
55. Forgiven
56. Heart to heart talk
57. Focus on...?
58. Will you marry me?
~Epilogue~
Update !
Synopsis

24. Her bias

2.6K 81 1
By jkshiningstar

Namjoon's POV-

"Wait a minute! Is he your bias?" Jungkook asked Rooh.

"Really?" I said smiling brightly.

She blushed and nodded her head in a yes. Jungkook was a little bit jealous but that's okay I guess.

We both gave our autographs to each other.

I can't describe this feeling. I got to meet one of my favourite artists. She has this amazing talent and I am a fan of her work. Her paintings always inspired me and helped me in writing new songs.

Although we met her not long ago, her personality, her work, dedication have already attracted a lot of people's attention in the company. Her honesty, innocence, and her good heart can be seen in a few moments of talking with her.

I am so happy for my Jungkook that he has such a lovable and talented girlfriend. I am proud of them. I think the missing piece in Jungkook's life was her and now that they are together, Jungkook seems complete.

~~~

Jungkook's POV-

So many truths were revealed today. I am happy that hyungs now knows about my relationship. It was so hard to stop myself from telling them about Rooh.

They all are happy for both of us. Thank god they liked her.

But I still can't believe that she is ROKAPO. When she saw her own paintings at my home, her reaction was so plain. So when I saw those paintings at her home and when she didn't tell me anything, I presumed that she might have bought those paintings.

I never in my dreams thought that she could be the one who painted them. I mean, everybody thought that it's a man who painted them because the name sounds like a male name.

Anyways, I am so proud of her. I don't know why people didn't acknowledge her talent in her school years. I guess they all were dumb people.

~~~

We all had a great time together. We shared secrets today, we laughed together, we had a fan moment with Rooh, more importantly I got to know about her bias. I am a little bit jealous that I am not her bias but more happy because Namjoon hyung is our bias.

It's not like other Hyung are not my bias... It's just that I joined BTS because of Namjoon hyung.

Everyone has already left and now it's just me and Rooh. She is taking a shower right now and I am making some popcorn for the movie night.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a black shorts and a pink crop top. Damn! She's looking so hot. The water drops dropping from her hair makes her look more hotter. How can I resist her when she's looking like this.

I came out of my thoughts when she asked me about which movie I want to watch.

"Let's watch a horror movie" I said getting excited. I love horror movies.

"NO!!" She said glaring at me.

Oh yeah she told me that she doesn't like horror movies.

After discussing, we decided to watch the GOBLIN as she is a huge fan of k-dramas.

~~~

We were on third episode when she dozed off. We both were lying down on the couch. Her face was on my chest. My hands were wrapped around her small waist. As the couch was small for two people to sleep, half of her body was on me.

I can see her beautiful face closely. She has long natural eyelashes and a perfect jawline. Her nose shape is slightly sharp and pointed. She has beautiful heart shaped lips with natural pink colour. I slightly touched them and they were as soft as a rose petal. Hey! I am not a pervert. I am just looking at my beautiful girl.

When I was admiring her beauty, she opened her eyes.

"Kookie... I'm sleepy" she said in her sleepy tone making a pout. She looked so cute.

"Let's get you to the bed then" I picked her up in bridal style. She wrapped her hands around my neck and put her head on my chest.

I laid her down on the bed and covered her up with the blanket. I pecked her on the forehead before saying good night.

As I was about to go, she held my hand. I looked back and saw that her eyes are open now.

"Stay"

She said something but I think I heard it wrong so I asked again.

"Don't go... I wanna cuddle you" she asked again.

Whoa... she is getting bold day by day and I like the bold Rooh.

I quickly went under the blanket and hugged her. She was cuddling me like a teady bear.

I was admiring her again and I don't know when I dozed off.

It was the best night I have ever had in a long time.

~~~

We all are sitting in the meeting room discussing about our next project.

We have to shoot for our next music video and we are deciding the location for it.

After almost two hours of discussion, we decided to shoot the music video in LA. We also discussed about the concept and other details.

~~~

"So you guys will leave in two days. You will stay there for one week." Bang PD said.

I am so excited that I will go on a trip with Rooh.

Namjoon hyung was also excited as Bit Na noona will also go as always.

He was thinking something and suddenly spoke, " Who will go with us this time?"

Nam PDnim said, " from my team- me, Miss Bit Na, Mr. Song, Mr. Han, Mr. Yoon, Miss Suli, Miss Hye...yeah that's it."

Wait he didn't say Rooh's name.

Bang PD said, " and your usual makeup artists will go along with your bodyguards, translator and some more people."

Jimin hyung asked," umm..hyung what about Rooh, the camera director?"

Bang PD frowned then Nam PDnim told him that she is our friend since the accident with Yeonjun.

"Oh...her. She can't go with you this time as she is still on probation period. But I must say she is very talented. People in the company are already appreciating her talent. I am happy that she is friends with you."

I felt proud because people started acknowledging her but hurt at the same time as I will be away from her for more than one week.

I don't know how to tell her about this. She will be lonely because Bit Na noona is also going with us.

~~~

I went home and was waiting for her to come. She came with lots of ingredients. Well veg ingredients as I told her I already have ingredients for my food at home.

We decided to cook together. She is a great cook and I considered myself a chef too.

I decided to make buckwheat noodles and bossam. She told me that she will make rajma (kidney beans) with rice. She is making a sweet dish called gulab jamun too. She can't live without sweets.

My eomma already sent me side dishes some are non veg and some veg for Rooh.

They still don't know about our relationship. They just know that we are friends now.

While eating, she offered her food too. I ate it and damn it's delicious. I never thought that veg food can be this delicious. And the sweet dish she made... it's heaven.

I took her hands and kissed them. She blushed. Oh! I love it when she blushes for me and because of me.

~~~

After eating we decided to sit on the balcony to enjoy the view.

My arm was around her shoulder and my other hand was holding her hand. Her head was on my shoulder.

"Babe?" I spoke after a comforting silence.

"Hmm"

"You know I travel a lot because of my work"

"Uh huh" she mumbled.

"So...because we have to shoot our next music video... We have to go to US"

We both are still looking at the beautiful view.

"Hmm"

"At first I thought that you would go with us...but since you are on a probation period, Si Hyuk hyung told us that you can't go with us." I said making a pout.

"Say something"

*Silence*

~~~

Hey guys. Thank you so much for 400+ views on my story. It means a lot.

Do comment and share your thoughts.
BORAHAE ARMY AND BTS 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
251K 5.7K 42
Started: 2016 Ended: 2017 ❝You broke our promise. You cheated on me.❞ ❝Y/n let me explain it.❞ ❝Let's end our relationship.❞ 4 years later Jungkook c...
91.1K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
11.2K 664 20
Just an annoying boy of your college fell in love with you and now he annoys you every single time. Read to find out what will Ava do, will she keep...