Entangled (Twin's Version) |...

By luckiestsoul

"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body... More

Characters information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Not An Update
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue
New Book #1
New Book #2

Part 13

964 40 9
By luckiestsoul

Still Jimin pov

We just arrived in Daegu station, and the Jeon mansion is a little far from here. So, we thought to walk there since we have to buy souvenirs for them. After all, we didn't inform them about our visit. So, we were chatting as we walked. Oh, yeah! You're asking why people don't recognize us? It's because there aren't really that many people here. In this area of Daegu, there isn't much to see here. So, tourists don't come here. Since the summer vacation is going on, the people living here went to other places to spend their vacation. This is also a reason for the Jeon mansion to be here. Because, in here, they can live like normal people. After all, idols are also humans.

Then, we found a store, went in and bought things people bring when visiting a friend's house. But, then my eyes caught the sight of a cute teddy bear which reminded me of Jina.

I took it in my hands and smiled at it, imagining how happy Jina will be when she sees this. Then, I went towards the counter only to see all the members, except for Jungkook and Jeongguk, standing there already. What made me shocked was that each of them had a teddy bear in their hands like me. When they saw me and the bear in my hands, we all looked at each other and laughed together. Oh! These are the teddies.

Jin hyung bought it. He and his love for pink 😌 it's still cute though

Yoongi hyung bought it. I didn't expect him to bring one. But, it's Jina we're talking about. Even though, yoongi hyung doesn't show it, we know that he loves her as much as we do, as if she was our sister. But, still black color for a teddy bear? Sounds like something only Yoongi hyung can do. But, I didn't even know that there were black colored teddies here.

Moving on, Namjoon hyung bought this one. As always, he thinks that blue is the royal color. And, Jina is our princess. So, it makes sense of why he bought this one.

As you already have guessed, Hobi hyung bought it. Just like his personality and his relationship with Jina. Bright, cheerful and colorful like a rainbow 🌈✨

This is the one Tae bought. His tastes are good. Simple, yet classy. Only the words I could say.

While we were complimenting each other's choice of teddy bears for Jina. The twins came. But, we were shocked when we saw the thing that was in their hands.

Jungkook's hand held this, while Jeongguk's hand held this.....

I'm shocked, at least. And, by the expressions on the others' face, I could see that they feel the same as me.

"Yah, Jeongguk, Jungkook. Wasn't there any other soft toys there?" Tae said and laughed a little.

"Oh, hyung. Well, this reminded me of Jina, and when I went to Gguk hyung, I saw that he bought the same one, except it's white in color." Jungkook explained.

"But, how can that thing remind you of my sweet, little ball of sunshine?" Hoseok hyung gasped and held his chest dramatically.

We all laughed at him except for Jungkook and Jeongguk. When I looked at their eyes, their eyes seemed so dark and creepy. Both of them were glaring at Hobi hyung.

Then, Jungkook told Hobi hyung darkly, "Don't call her yours, hyung. She's not yours. I don't like it."

"Yah, why are you getting mad over such a little thing? What's with you two?" Yoongi hyung said making Jungkook turn towards him.

"Nothing, hyung. He just means that Jina is hers. No one owns her. You know his temper and how he gets overprotective with Jina." Jeongguk said and put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Yoongi hyung nodded in understanding. Well, we all know that Jungkook even called Jina's school to inform them about the previous confession and how he told the school not to let any boy talk to Jina, nor sit with her, nor let any boy be her partner for any group project or assignments. I just don't get why he's, I mean both of them are so overprotective over her. She's not a baby anymore. I mean, she's older enough to talk to kids her age and make friends.

"Okay, okay. Let's go pay for those and go home." I said.

"Yesss. Let's go. I'm hungry as hell." Tae whined.

Then, we paid for the things we bought and went out of the store.

Then, we walked and walked. At first, no one said anything, but as we were walking, all the talking and chattering returned. And, Jungkook also apologized to Hobi hyung and were back to being brothers again.

After walking for quite a long time, we finally reached the Jeon mansion. This place never fails to amaze me. A big ass mansion in the middle of nowhere. I saw that our things already arrived there, in a car. The driver waved at us. Then, the guards suddenly came towards us to take our things from our hands which we gladly gave, except the teddies. Then, we told them that our luggage was in the car. Then, they went to get them. They left us with the teddies in all of our hands. We walked towards the door, rang the doorbell. A maid opened the door and bowed to us immediately. The guards went inside with our luggage.

Then, we walked inside and saw Mrs. Jeon, I mean auntie chatting with Mr. Jeon, I mean uncle on the couch. If they know I called them Mr. and Mrs. Jeon again, they'll kill me. All of us went to greet them. Then, uncle asked, "Umm, why do you all have dolls in your hands?" Well, can't blame him though. Anyone would be surprised to see teddies in a bunch of grown mens hands.

"Yeobo, don't you understand? They all love our angel very much. That's why, they bought those for her." Auntie replied for us and turned to us with a smile, "Ain't I right, boys?" "Yes, auntie!" We all said in unison except the twins who said mom instead of auntie.

"Umm, where's Jina, auntie?" I asked.

"Oh, she went outside for a walk with Rocky." She replied.

"But, it's already this late. Is it okay for her to stay outside at this time?" Namjoon hyung asked.

Author pov

Mr. Jeon or Yongchul was about to say something, when the door was slammed open revealing a dog who ran inside followed by a girl who looked like she just ran a marathon. The dog straight went to the twins, jumping on them and licking them. The girl's hair was sticking to her forehead and clothes were disheveled. The moment she came to know that some guests had arrived at her home. She wasted no time in walking anymore and ran as fast as she could. And, when she saw that her oppas as well as her BTS oppas came to visit her, she threw herself on Jungkook who was the nearest to her from the twins. She was clinging to him like a koala, while everyone cooed at them, except for the parents.

Then, she went to hug Jeongguk. After hugging her brothers, she hugged everyone one by one. Since she was giving all of them a squeeze, she didn't saw the two pairs of dark eyes that were glaring at her as she hugged them. Only four people who were present there noticed their glaring. Of course, Hyerin and Yongchul. Then, someone unexpected also noticed them. And, it was none other than Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi and Jimin both noticed that everybody was smiling at Jina as she was hugging the members, they were too. But, Jeongguk and Jungkook was glaring at her like she did something bad. They both frowned at this.

To be continued...................

I wrote this chapter step by step during my study breaks. Because I wanted to update so badly. Because, I know how trustfrating it is to wait for new chapters. And, I don't want my precious chingus to go through heart attack, which they may get because of curiosity. So, yeah, update! 😤

Btw, this is Rocky now. You know, how fast dogs grow up. Isn't he so cute?! I love them! But, I don't have any because my mom doesn't allow it. But, still I love them (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
See you guys in next chapter!
Bye!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Stay happy, stay cool!
Love you guys 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 9.8K 92
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...
25.3K 727 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...
37.4K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...
46.6K 1K 24
Her soul shivered from fear as she saw him. Her heart rate increased with each heavy step he took towards her. He stood in front of her with a small...