Entangled (Twin's Version) |...

By luckiestsoul

"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body... More

Characters information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Not An Update
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue
New Book #1
New Book #2

Part 12

857 37 2
By luckiestsoul

Another chapter!! 👏😁

Time: The next day
Location: Downstairs, dining room
Hyerin pov

Here, I am sitting in the dining room, sipping my coffee. My eyes are red and puffy because of crying so much yesterday. But, I still can't forgive myself. Because, I couldn't protect my only daughter from them. I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't realize Yongchul entered the room. He then hugged me from behind kicking me out of my trance. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Honey, what are you doing?" He spoke in his husky voice. His face looked so tired, because he couldn't sleep last night, just blaming himself for all that happened.

"Trying to calm my mind a little, but it's not working." I said and sighed.

Yongchul was about to say something, but couldn't, when a cheerful voice echoed through the dining room.

"Mom, dad! Good morning!" She said coming to hug us but halted on her steps when she saw us hugging already. Then, she said cheekily, "Oooooppss! Sorry for interrupting you guys!" She was about to leave but Yongchul stopped her, saying, "You naughty girl! Come here!" Then, he went and hugged her, while she was giggling continuously.

Seeing her smiling like that made me realize that this smile will be gone anytime soon. And it made me tear up a bit again.

She noticed me and came to, asking worriedly, "What happened, mom? Why are you crying?" I have to lie now. "No, it's nothing! Something fell on my eyes! That's why, I'm like this." "You sure?" She asked, still suspicious.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, sit on the chair. I'll tell the maids to serve your break-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I saw something which made my heart cry out in agony and rage. I saw............

I......saw...........Jina's..................neck....................is..........filled............with........................... H I C K I E S.......

Her neck is like this...........

(Imagine, it's a little lighter than this)

I couldn't protect her! I felt tears in my eyes again.......... Then, I asked with a shaky voice, "Jina, wh-what happened to your neck?" Since she was wearing the outfit below and her already short hair was tied into a bun like below, her neck was even more visible.

[Credit to the rightful owners :)]

"Oh, this? Mosquitoes bit me while I was asleep, hehehe" She replied innocently. "Oh, yeah! You know, my Kook oppa and Gguk oppa are so nice! When I woke up, I saw them sleeping beside me. When I asked them what they were doing there. They said that there were mosquitoes biting them in their room. So, they thought that they might bit me too. Then, they came to sleep with me and protect me from these bloodsucking demons. But, before they came, they already bit me here." She pointed at her neck at the last part.

Seeing us talking like that and noticing the expressions on my face, Yongchul approached us. Then, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows secretly asking me about what happened. I pointed towards Jina's neck with my eyes and saw him gasping at the scene.

Author pov

Just at that time, the twins came down wishing everyone a good morning with an evil smile which was noticed by the parents only. As soon as Jina saw them, she hugged them wishing them good morning and flashed a cheerful smile at them. The twins smiled sweetly at her, that smile they don't show to anyone now. Because, this smile is only belongs to her, now.

Then, the whole family sat together to have breakfast. And, after breakfast ended, Jina said she had some homework left and went to do it. (Btw, it's the weekend) While in the dining room, after Jina left, Hyerin asked the boys, "What the hell did you do to her?!" The boys smirked at her question and said, "We did what we had to do. Can't you see that we claimed her so that none can touch her? You don't have common sense in your head or something?" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes at the end.

Yongchul was full of rage now. He screamed, "Is this what I taught you all these years?! For you to do something like this?!" Because of his screaming, the sound of running echoed throughout the house. There was a panting Jina looking at her family from the top of the staircase. She could feel something was off, so she went towards them and asked, "What happened? Is something wrong?" "No, nothing is wrong, dear. Go back to your room." Her mother said with a sweet smile.

But, she wasn't going to buy her words this time. "No! Something is wrong. Definitely wrong. I've been noticing it since last night. You guys were quiet the whole time we were having dinner. Also, you guys thought I didn't notice you leaving when we were watching the movie?" Only her voice was ringing throughout the entire room, no one else was saying anything.

"You guys too, oppa." She said turning towards her brothers. "You are very different than before. You guys always have that dark aura around you that makes me scared. You guys are bad! All of you are bad! You guys scare me!" By now, hot tears made out of her eyes, rolling down her cheeks, wetting them.

The family's heart melted by watching their sunshine cry out like that. "It's okay, baby. Don't cry." Her father said and went to hug her. Rather than calming down, she hugged him tightly and buried her face in his neck, crying even harder. Then, her mother joined the hug. The twins couldn't bear their princess crying, so they also joined the hug, eventually.

After Jina calmed down a little, she said still sniffing, "Promise me you guys won't be like that anymore." "Yes, promise." They said in unison.

Time: A month later
Location: HYBE meeting room.
Jimin pov

Here, I am sitting in the meeting room, bored. All of the HYBE artists are present here. They are talking about something which is boring as hell. Then, they suddenly said something about summer vacation. My eyes lit up with the thought of it. Then, after a while of boring things, it was decided that we'll have a vacation for one month, which is amazing as hellll.

After a while.

"Yayyyy~" I sang as we were going towards our room. You see, there's a special room for us to rest in the building. Not only us, all the artists have their own special rooms to rest. You can say, it's like an apartment with 8 rooms for all of us, Jeongguk included. We reached our room and sat ourselves on the large couch. Then, Taehyung asked, "What should we do this month?" "Maybe, let's go for a vacation together?" J-hope hyung suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" Jin hyung exclaimed. "But, where should we go?" Namjoon hyung asked this time. "How about Jeongguk and Jungkook's house? We can also meet Jina there. After all, I miss her." I said. "Hmm, I also miss her." Taehyung agreed.

"Hmmm, then it's settled! We're going to the Jeon mansion!" Jhope hyung exclaimed. "Well, we didn't ask them if they are fine with it or not." Namjoon hyung said. Then, Jeongguk was about to say something, but Jin hyung cut him off with, "Their opinion doesn't matter! Everyone go and pack your things. We're going there tonight." We all laughed at his remark. "Can't we just sleep at home?" Yoongi hyung suddenly said while yawning making all of us turn towards him.

None of us said anything. And, then Jhope hyung went to Yoongi hyung and dragged him towards his room to force him pack his things. Well, sope things, you know?

We all minded our own business and packed our things, getting ready. Then, we went towards our big car which could hold all of us. After getting in, I noticed that it was already evening. And, the ride was going on and on and on....................

To be continued...........

Jung Jiwoo will make her entrance soon, ƪ⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠)⁠ʃ
Stay tuned!
Stay happy, stay cool!
See ya in the next chap!
Bye!
Love you guys 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
17.4K 716 28
Authour well this is my first time writing ff so there can be mistakes or you may not like it but idfc if u do not like it Bts- we will burn this wo...
52.8K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
113K 2.2K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...