Daryl Dixon one-shots

By Lotus_Mulder

Just a bunch of Daryl Dixon one-shots for your entertainment, enjoy! More

Intro
The simply things
Familiar
My girl
Savior
Hunting
Maybe
Daryl to the rescue
Troublemaker
Jokes
Smile
Dork
Chocolate
Knight in shining vest
A real man
I'm proud
Teenagers
Holy grail
Y/N
Teacher
Hero
The road to love
Careless mistake
The perfect shot
Safe in his arms
Rainy day romance
Taming the fire
Comedian
Lost and found
Smoking guns
Playing by the rules
Unbreakable bond
Undead
Locked up anger
Promise
Approval
Goodnight
Daredevil
Merle
The tombs
Family
Merry Christmas
My favorite
Sweet child
Double trouble
You belong here
Not so secret
Angry dad
Protective
It's ok to cry
Caveman
Moment's like these
Moon and stars
Y/N to the rescue
Cat
Match made in heaven
Hotwire
Can we hold hands?
Hope
Let me see
Sweet man
For me?
Avalon
Broken
Sharing is caring
Your in trouble
Knife to last
Piggy back
Teddy bear
You ok?
Sir yes sir
Daryl = Father
Alright, calm down
Why.
One of a kind
Memories
Blue eyes
Grumpy pants
different breed
No.
Always here
Fucking walkers
Oh come on
Baby girl
Prank gone wrong
Uncle Merle
Go fish
Daryl's chest
In love
Baseball bat
Learning
First kiss
Panic
Referee

Shane Walsh

136 2 0
By Lotus_Mulder

POV: You beat the shit out of Shane.

When Y/N met Shane Walsh, she knew that she had met her match. Shane was a tough guy, and he didn't take kindly to anyone who challenged him.

One day, Shane and Y/N got into an argument over something trivial and Y/N was ready to take him on. The argument quickly escalated into a full-blown fight, with Y/N throwing punches and Shane retaliating with equal force.

The two of them were evenly matched, and the fight went on for what felt like hours. But eventually, Y/N gained the upper hand, and she started to beat Shane down with a fury that surprised even herself.

Daryl  and Rick had been watching the fight from a distance, and they knew that they had to intervene before Y/N did any serious damage. They rushed over to the scene of the fight and Daryl pulled Lotus off of Shane, who was lying on the ground, battered and bruised.

Lotus was breathing heavily, her fists still clenched in anger. But when she saw her dad, she immediately calmed down, knowing that he was there to protect her.

Daryl looked down at Shane, who was struggling to get to his feet. "You're lucky that Y/N didn't kill you," he said, his voice cold and menacing.

"Lotus, calm down," Rick said, his voice firm but gentle. "We can't have you fighting with Shane every time you see him."

Lotus glared at Shane, who was smirking at her. "He started it," she said, her voice rising in anger. "He's always trying to get under my skin."

Daryl stepped forward, his hand her shoulder. "I know it's hard, but you can't let him get to you like this," he said, his voice soothing. "You're better than that and better then him."

Lotus took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She knew that her dad was right - she couldn't let Shane get the best of her.

Rick stepped forward, his hand outstretched. "Come on, let's go sit down for a bit," he said, his voice calm and reassuring.

As they walked back to the farm house, Y/N knew that she would always be a fighter, no matter what the world threw at her. She was always a fiery spirit, but when it came to Shane, she was downright explosive. She had never liked him, and she never will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.6K 23
title says all
50.1K 276 13
"สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แดแด" -แด€แดส™แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแดกแด€ส€ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ณ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต. ...
444 19 3
A series of Negan one-shots/short stories.
377K 8.8K 27
โ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ โž