Kingdom Fall : Aegon II Targa...

Oleh Sweetophelia1

It's Strange What Desire Will Make Foolish People Do. He catches a droplet of wine running from her lips to... Lebih Banyak

Aesthetics
Clementines And Dragon.
Creatures With Very Long Legs.
Broken Rules.
Love Can't Protect You Now.
Farewell's.
Loose Lips Sink Ships.
Love and Duty.
Aquiescence.
Tempestuous Young Girls.
Arguements, Arrangements and Agreements
Prayer and Pomp.
Dinner and Diatribes
In Hot Water.
Men.
Indescent Relations.
Sacraficial Lamb.
Run Baby Run.
Just An Appendage.
Kicking and Screaming.
Thicker Than Water.
Roughhousing and Revelations
If I Tell You You're Mine.
Whatever She Wants.
Baths and Burdern's.
A Family Affair.
Would That Be A Bad Thing?
Nothing Like You.
History Is Like Gravity
Aesthetics 2//Anouncement
What's In A Name.
A Royal Crowning.
Mother Knows Best.
The One Who Gave You Life.
Inherited Injuries.
The Next Best Thing.
Girls Night.
Gently Does It.
Trials and Tribulations.
I Can Only Apologise
Pride Goeth Before Destruction
Authors Note - Please Read Though
Night Terrors.
A Gilded Cage.
Authors Note

Promises Are Not To Be Broken.

4.4K 120 37
Oleh Sweetophelia1

There's a considerable amount of smut in this chapter it's marked with ... where it begins and ends if you want to skip it 😂

I hope this isn't too boring or anything since it's not really very political. As I just don't see Anne as being particularly very politically minded or ambitious. Unless her family are being threatened she just wants an easy life 😂

There had been four moons since Anne had married Aegon. She had found herself happier than she had expected she would become. She enjoys her aunt Helaena's company dearly, she believes she'd have probably gone mad by now without her new companion.

She'd never truly been given the chance to be her friend. The boys would have their swordsmanship lessons together where they could talk and play but Helaena and herself would be forced into silence as their Septa would teach them how to be proper Lady's. She remembers their dancing lessons as the only two girls surrounded by five boys they had been passed around like a library book between the boys.

Jacaerys had been the only one of them that had been good.

Aegon didn't care enough.

Aemond too conscious of being bad at it to be good.

Daeron too shy.

Lucerys too silly.

But Jacaerys had been good and well practised and Helaena had adored dancing with him. So Anne had always acquiesced and allowed Helaena to dance with Jacaerys although now she's older she's more willing to admit that it was less a show of selfless kindness and more because she enjoyed the praise from adults when they would hear of her kind gesture.

Jace and Helaena always began their dances by jumping from side to side entirely ignoring the proper steps in exchange for fun before they began in earnest.

And Anne had been stuck with droll Aemond when Daeron had left for Oldtown and Aegon had stopped attending his lessons. She had missed the way he would pull at her curls and step on her toes and twirl her under his arm until their dance teacher had scolded them.

And poor little Luke who had been deemed too short to be of any use to them as the lead of a dance had been forced to sit and watch. Those are her fondest memories of her childhood in Kingslanding with her Aunt and her numerous Uncle's. Long gone the innocent friendships that childhood had offered them. But she has a new friendship with her odd Aunt who says strange nonsensical things and never follows them with an explanation and brings so much joy to Anne's days.

Then there's the queen. She spends the hours the sun spends rising with the Queen every day. Annerys isn't sure what the queen can need to pray for every day. Surely if she hadn't found guidance or grace or forgiveness or whatever it is that the devout pray for yesterday she wouldn't find it today yet the queen rises with the sun and drags Annerys along with her each morning.

Perhaps the queen is hoping Anne will pray away the stain of bastardy from her soul so that it doesn't mar Aegon by association.

She doesn't hate the Queen the way she had in her youth despite her continued tuts and snide remarks. Annerys sometimes finds herself believing that her mother and the Lady Alicent Hightower might have once been friends. Then Alicent with look at her with what Annerys feels can only be disgust and she remembers that this is the very woman who charged at her brother with a dagger with the intention to harm him and Annerys remembers why she can't bear to be near the woman who would have them all executed for treason if she could prove the illegitimacy of their birth.

...

As she has for the past four moons Anne's maid wakes her up when the sun is still dark and then as Anne has for the past five weeks she pulls her sheets back and checks the space between her legs and sighs as she has for the past five sennights. Then as she has everyday she puts her fears to the back of her mind and begins her day.

"Princess Helaena will be beginning her labours soon. I thought we might pray for her."

Annerys doesn't believe in the faith of the seven but her well wishes to her aunt and the safety of their child will do no harm so she agrees.

Once they've prayed to the mother for Helaena's health Annerys moves to stand before Alicent grabs ahold of her forearm and says "wait a moment."

So despite her sore knees that are surely an alarming shade of red underneath her stockings she lowers back down.

"You're not yet with child." Alicent states.

"No." Anne says sternly.

"The maesters say that it can take women longer than others.."

"Well I suppose that makes sense." Annerys replies as diplomatically as she can find it in herself to be despite the anger that rises in her at the mention of her childbearing.

"Especially since you're so young, not to mention how your lady grandmother failed to bear the king an heir"

"Queen Aemma did birth an heir, my own mother will be Queen one day." Annerys says. It has become a frequent occasion where the Greens will unsubtly suggest that they don't see her mother as the heir at all.

Annerys does not linger in Alicents company for much longer following this.

...

As he does every night, surprisingly even during the first two months of her marriage and she had actually had her monthly courses, Aegon enters her rooms. She's embroidering small tedious insects onto a rich cloth that she decides to turn into a blanket as a gift for Helaena's babe when he enters her room.

He sits down beside her and takes a drink of her wine. "Are you finished yet?" he asks her impatiently and he rather reminds her of Joffrey.

"No, I just want to finish the antenna." Annerys explains.

Aegon nods in response before he sits back and rests his head against her shoulder as she continues to stitch.

"You're perfect." Aegon suddenly tells her.

"What? Stop it."

"Have you ever disappointed anyone, ever?"

"Plenty of people." Annerys sighs.

"Liar." Aegon argues.

Anne places her tambour frame on the table before she turns to Aegon and pinches his chin between her fingers and thumb and gently pulls him to face her. "What's gotten into you?"

He shrugs in response and rests his forehead against hers and sighs.

"You smell nice." Aegon says.

"Yes, I bathe."

He places his hand around the back of her head and pulls her closer to him and kisses her gently.

After a moment Anne pulls away slightly and asks "Aegon, are you alright?"

"I want to watch." Aegon says simply.

"Watch what?" Annerys asks genuinely confused

"You."

"Me?" Anne questions, she's sure he's being deliberately vague now.

"Take off your gown." He instructs.

Anne obeys his demand even if she is a little apprehensive, it's not exactly a request he hasn't made before he doesn't enjoy fumbling with laces and buttons and thin threads that quickly become tangled. Preferring to rip or lift or push out of the way. Annerys had quickly grown weary of having to repair her gowns that she has become accustomed to either wait nude or in her shift.

So she gathers the material in her fists and pulls it over her head revealing her naked form to him.

"Get on the bed." he next tells her.

So she slowly makes her way over to her four poster bed and sits on the edge. Her feet flat against the floor.

"Put your hand between your thighs."

"Aegon!" She exclaims scandalised.

"Do as I say."

She smiles bashfully at him. "Aegon."

He moves over towards her once he stands in front of her he roughly forces her down so she's lying flat against her bed with her feet on the ground. Until he grabs a hold of the back of her knees and simultaneously pushes them up to her chest and spreads them apart so that she's fully exposed in front of him. He's not exactly a tall man but he's always been taller than her and with her sat he towers over her.

"Should I ask again?"

He's gentle sometimes, he takes her slowly almost devotedly and whispers kind words into her ears. It's nice, enjoyable. But Anne will always like it this way more.

He lowers his face down to her cunt and Anne feels excitement build up merely at the thought of what he's about to do. Surprising her rather than press his tongue to her sensitive little nub that's begging for his touch he spits there white bubbles covering the lips of her pussy as he moves his head away from her to stare down at her.

"I imagine you're desperate to be touched by now." Aegon says to her a string of dribbles hanging from his lips. Anne wants to kiss it away. To taste him. He always tastes vaguely of wine. Once he had fallen into her bed when he had returned from his nightly outings she was sure he tasted of another woman's cunt she hadn't minded though. She had wondered what he had done and who he'd done it with but she had not felt jealousy, only desire. Like the thought that he could get it from other women but would still search her out. He'd taken her from behind that night on all fours her face pushed against a pillow. Anne can still feel the intense bliss that suffocation and bruising pleasure brought her as he pounded relentlessly into her whilst his fingers had toyed with her cunt.

Anne keens and thrusts her hips upwards. They don't move very far as she is kept in place by Aegon's bruising touch. Her skin was already littered with new and old bruises. Every morning she likes to look into the mirror and take account of the ones they have appeared during their nightly activities and which have faded. For every mark faded two more appear.

Anne lowers her hand down the silken skin of her soft belly and nestles her fingers into the curls that cover her cunt.

"There she is." Aegon gloats.

She is so wet that her fingers glide with ease across her sensitive skin whilst she ensures that she takes his spit with her she plays with herself as Aegon watches lips parted as he breathes heavily.

Anne can feel her cunt clenching around nothing desperate to be filled by her husband. In his absence she pushes two of her own fingers inside of her and pushes them in and out.

Once she's finished she pulls her fingers from her sensitive cunt they're covered in her slick that almost glistens in the candle light.

Aegon grabs a hold of her two fingers tightly in his fist with one hand pulling the fingers into his mouth as he unfastened his trousers and pulled out his length with the other. He moves to straddle her torso, his cock smacking against her tits, pre-cum leaking from the tip. Anne lifts her neck so she can lick kitten-like stripes against it.

They've never done this before and as expected it does take his lovely wife by surprise as she coughs against his cock. But she's made no real sign that won't do this or that she wants him to stop so he leans an arm against the headboard of her bed and fucks his cock into her mouth. He's not found a thing that she hasn't taken to like a natural.

And he knows the rougher he is with her the closer she clings to him after. He likes her gentle touch, the way she strokes his hair and commends him for a job well done. He enjoys whore's and their no questions asked policy, they just do. But Annerys has sex with him. She doesn't see the prince who will pay her well for her services; she wants him just as much as he wants her.

She told him no one night and sent him from her room. Apparently she was in no mood. It was exhilarating. He told her he had needs and she told him he had hands or whores and he ought to remember she had a dragon. He had left her room harder than when he had entered it and found a maid instead. She'd asked him about it the next day. What he had done to solve his 'world ending conundrum' is the way she mockingly put it. So he told her and she laughed and told him 'perhaps he should take the night off' but she had ridden him like one might a stallion that night regardless of her advice.

She never lets him stay the night.

Always eventually rolling over and telling him she'll see him on the morrow.

Sometimes she catches Aegon looking at her and it's as if he can't believe she's there as though he's shocked by her presence. Annerys can never really understand what her Uncle is thinking. But she likes him and the way he looks at her even if she's not sure why he is looking at her like that she enjoys it nevertheless. She likes the way he clings to her once they've both finished and refuses to let her move. It doesn't matter that she has to clean off the dried cum from her thighs every morning or how it can be uncomfortable to remain so slick and sticky between her legs as she sleeps. She enjoys the way he refuses to let go.

Aegon drops his body against hers resting the side of his head against her chest and they sit in silence as Anne wraps her arms around him.

"Where will you go tonight?" Anne asks as she combs her fingers through his white-blonde hair.

"I'm not sure. I suppose I'll find out when I'm there."

"Gods." Anne sighs.

"What?" Aegon asks curiously, she's never shown displeasure before about his nightly outings.

"I don't understand how you can live like that. Without a plan. You just wander through life with no destination." Annerys says.

"It's fun, you should try it. Nobody planned for us to marry and I'm having a great old time."

"Aemond lost an eye."

"No. Luke cut it out. It didn't just wander off on its own" Aegon corrects.

"He didn't mean to." Annerys defends.

"No he didn't, but that did not matter then and it doesn't matter now. Nothing matters Anne, if something is going to happen it will. Life is entirely out of our control. Trying to control it is like trying to fly in a storm."

"That's rather profound for you." Annerys whispers. Although she'd like to argue. Like to tell him that she can control her life, that she decides what's going to happen to her and when.

But when has that ever been true?

She's entirely wrapped in her own thoughts when Aegon says "I promised to not make you sad didn't i?"

Anne's confused for a moment until she remembers their wedding night before she tells him "I'm not sad."

Aegon looks at her disbelievingly, Annerys decides to take a leaf from his book and decides to change the conversation with sex. So she rolls on top of him and straddles his waist. He sits up and nestles his hand into her hair. "Did I tell you that you're perfect?" Aegon asks.

"You might have mentioned it." Annerys says through a smile. She hates how happy he makes her. She thought that she'd have to fake everything with Aegon but she's faked nothing. All of the warnings Rhaenys and Daemon had given her never seem so urgent when she's with Aegon. Anne can't help but fall into him. It's awful.

Aegon returns her smile and begins to kiss her face. He turns her head to the side and kisses her ears and then her cheek, the tip of her nose, her other cheek and ear both of her eyelids. Before he finally kisses her lips. Annerys likes the way he kisses her, she's sure it can't be pretty to watch but she enjoys the feeling of his tongue pushing against hers and the way he holds her face in his hands.

He kisses down her neck and then her chest before he runs his tongue over her perked nipple. Anne shudders at the sensation and Aegon smirks before he wraps his lips around her nipple and sucks.

Anne's positive there's not an act that they carry out in her rooms that Aegon enjoys more than fitting as much of her breast into his mouth and sucking. He bit her there last night. She can make out the shape of his teeth in the purple bruises. She'd liked looking at it so much that when she had stood in front of her looking glass this morning as she contemplated what to wear and how to style her hair, that when she dressed she hadn't bothered trying to find a dress that would hide it.

Then whilst she had been on her knees in the sept this morning next to her husband's mother she had found herself wet just looking at them.

Once she had been released from the queen's company she had quickly made it to her husbands chambers he'd been sleeping at the time but she remembered how much she had enjoyed waking to his mouth pressed against her cunt. So she does the same and takes him in her mouth. He had risen quickly then.

But no such thing will happen at this moment as suddenly there's a knock at her door.

"Princess, it's quite urgent."

"Ignore her." Aegon groans against the skin of her breast.

"It sounds important." Annerys says before she pushes Aegon of her she makes her way round her room throwing on her previously discarded nightgown before opening her door. Where she finds Zella waiting for her.

...

"What's the emergency?" Annerys as Zella lightly, still relaxed from her time spent with Aegon.

"It's Princess Helaena. Your Grace. Her labours have begun." Zella informs her.

Annerys reacts quickly to her handmaiden's words and hurries off to find her robe.

"Where are you going?" Aegon, still lying on her bed asks.

"Didn't you hear?" Annerys asks incredulously. Since he's hardly far enough away for his hearing to have been impeded by distance.

"I did. Hardly changes our circumstances though."

"I promised her I'd be by her side." Annerys tells him.

"Come back to bed." He tries again.

"No. I promised."

"I couldn't care less, come service your husband."

Annerys quickly reaches over her couch and pulls a plush velvet pillow from it and throws it at her husband. "You're awful," she tells him through a laugh.

"Would you not have more fun with me?"

Annerys sends him a pointed look as she makes her best attempt at making her hair look somewhat orderly.

"Is there nothing I can do to tempt you?" He asks rather playfully.

"She's your sister, are you not concerned?" Anne asks him as she searches for her slippers.

"Even if I was there's nothing any of us can do or do you plan on taking the role of Maester tonight?"

"I'm going to be there for moral support."

"Well then as my wife, is it not your duty to support me."

Annerys rolls her eyes and bluntly tells Aegon "You're fine."

"It's like you said I'm very worried about my sister. Perhaps you should comfort me. With your mouth?"

Anne gasps and says "you're awful."

Aegon answers this slander with a smirk and a shrug. "I think you like it."

"And i didnt realise you were capable of thoughts."

"I like to keep it at a limit. I'd hate to give myself a headache."

Anne looks over her shoulder and smiles at her lounging husband.

Still unable to find her slippers she decides to forgo them and leaves her rooms.

She realises she must look quite the state in her robe and thin nightgown. Barefoot and her waist-length curls unbound.

...

When she reaches Helaena's chambers, Aemond and a guard are stationed outside. And the screams she could hear as she made her way down the hall had only become louder and more desperate.

Once she's in the room she quickly makes her way over to Helaena, who is lying on her bed and looks panicked . Alicent looks even more so.

The Queen is standing in the corner haranguing the Maester "Can you not give her something for the pain?"

"Your Grace, We don't want to muddle her senses."

"Her senses? Look at her!" Alicent shrieks.

Annerys stands in the corner looking at the pandemonium in front of her, she's not sure what to do. It wasn't like this when her mother had given birth. She had stroked her brow with a damp flannel. Daemon had for the most part paced up-and-down the room and Aegon as Rhaenyra's fifth child had been a rather drama free affair.

Helaena spots Anne standing at her doors and calls "Anne, they won't listen to me."

Annerys quickly makes her way over to her beloved Aunt, when she reaches her bed she takes ahold of one of her clammy hands "what is it?" Annerys asks.

"They're not listening." Helaena says through a pained moan.

Annerys takes a hold of Helaena's face with her two hands gently cupping each of her cheeks. "I will," Annerys promises as she pushes sweat drenched strands of hair from her face and behind her ear. Helaena smiles at her in a display of momentary calmness.

"Hmm what do you need?" Anne asks her softly

"Make them leave."

"Who do you want gone?"

"The rats. They bring bad tidings."

"There's no rats here, Helaena. I promise."

"They want to harm them, I know it! They should stay with me where they're safe, no one can harm them when they are me." Helaena cries.

"Helaena you're not making any sense. I don't know what you want." Annerys says becoming increasingly worried for her aunt.

"You're distressing her, Annerys. I want you out." The queen spits at her.

"No! No, don't leave me. They won't hurt them if you're here. Please!" Helaena begs.

"I'm not going anywhere Aunt." Annerys says as she tries to conceal her own panic.

"I said get out. Look at what you've done." Alicent shrieks at her.

"Please!" Helaena cries.

"You need to push, princess." The Maester orders.

"No! They have to stay where they are!" Helaena shouts at the maester. Shocking everyone in the room, Anne's not sure she's ever seen Helaena shout at anyone, wasn't even aware she was capable of it.

"Helaena." Anne says gently.

"Promise me. Anne. Promise me you'll tell him."

"Tell who? What?"

"Please don't make me! Please! Anne make it stop! Make it stop! I can't do it. I'm sorry. Please, Anne. you have to tell him." Helaena wails.

"Get out! Get her out!" The queen screeches.

"No please, please don't leave. They'll not come if you're here. He won't let them. Stay with us."

"I promise. I'm not going anywhere, Helaena, you and your child will be fine. Do as the Maester says." Annerys says.

"Get out. By order of the Queen, get out."

"I'm not abandoning my friend in her moment of need." Annerys snaps at Alicent.

"I'll have the Kingsguard remove you then."

"So be it." Annerys tells her as she turns back round to a shrieking Helaena.

"Ser Criston. Ser Criston!" Alicent calls and like a lapdog the Kingsguard comes scampering in "Remove Annerys from this room."

...

Without a second thought Criston tightly grabs ahold of Annerys arm and pulls her from the room. Annerys lets this happen without putting up a fight for Helaena's sake. Whilst she wouldn't have actually been able to do anything to physically stop him. She waits until the doors is closed with her on the other side of it before she begins her tirade.

"Just who do you think you are?"

"I'm a member of the Kingsguard. It's my duty to serve the royal family."

"You're the son of a steward and it is treason to lay a hand on a Princess."

He scoffs at her.

"You're a rabid dog and one day the Queen will have no more use for you and you will find yourself a stray hoping that somebody will put you out of your misery." Annerys says spitefully.

Criston quickly encroaches into Annerys space and she finds her self cowering at his advance as he towers over her. He's frightening in a way most people genuinely are not to Annerys. Yes, she has a dragon but Merax is so far from her in the dragonpit that he would be off no use to her now anyway. Annerys has always walked the keep with an assurance that no one would do her any harm. Not because she could defend herself or because they could not but because they would not. Annerys is under no illusion that Ser Criston Cole feels that way. She knows given the chance he'd have gouged the eye out of her little brother had their not been so many witnesses. Annerys is under no illusion that when he considers his vows to protect the royal family that he considers her or her brothers to be a part of that vow. He'd probably kill her, Annerys thinks as she feels his breath on her face. And her Uncle Aemond is hardly likely to do anything to stop him, or the Hightower guard outside Helaena's door. Annerys is completely alone and defenceless in a hostile environment and her tendency to push buttons might finally have its consequences.

Anne is considering her few options until the door swings open and a maid announces that Helaena has given birth to twins. Aemond enters the room and Criston steps away from her. Anne takes a deep breath and steps around him. She decides to leave Helaena to have a moment with her newborn children and decides to visit her in the morning instead.

...

Anne considers returning to her chambers but instead decides to see if Aegon is in his instead.

When she makes it to his room she finds him sleeping so she quietly takes her robe off so that only her nightgown remains and she slides in beside him. Annerys has not been in his bed since they consummated their marriage and she quickly decides she prefers her own. So she rolls over onto her side and rests her head on his chest and wraps an arm around his chest.

Its light when she wakes up. Aegon is still sleeping when she stretches her head up and kisses him on the bottom of his chin.

"Why are you here?" Aegon asks groggily.

"Oh." Anne says, pushing herself up, "I can go."

"No." Aegon says quickly "Stay. it's just you...stay." Aegon says as he gently tugs on her arm "stay."

Anne slowly lowers back down to rest against him as she wraps an arm around her.

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine." Anne says although she's not sure if she is, last night was hardly a normal reaction to labour, well not based upon Anne's limited knowledge of it. But she's alive and so are her children so Anne tells Aegon that "she had twins."

"Gods. I couldn't imagine anything worse." Aegon tells her in response.

"I'm a twin." Anne says a little defensively.

"I meant more children as a concept, not just in doubles."

"Ah." Anne responds.

"Let us have some fun tonight." Aegon suggests.

"Oh I didn't realise I'd been boring you these many past nights." Annerys teases.

"No. I mean real fun."

"Aha. You're really trying your luck."

"Just dress plainly."

"Alright." Annerys acquiesced.

"Really?" he asks through a smile.

"Really."

Find Me On Twitter @SweetOphelia13

Does anyone have any fancast ideas for Annerys a have a few but none that I'm settled on. I'm not asking for any particular reason I'm just wondering 😂

And what did we think of Helaena's birth. If you have any questions on it let me know ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59.7K 1.7K 44
Aemond Targaryen spent most of his life alone, being picked on by his own brothers and nephews constantly for being considered a "twat" or "freak", b...
282K 8.8K 59
"Why you must make me bleed my love" said Daemon "For it bring me nothing but joy" Replied Aelana * * * * When Aegon I conquered the Westeros with hi...
508K 17.8K 50
Jace/Female OC -NOT A SELF INSERT SMUT A bit of a Cregan Stark side story. He pleases BOTH of his dragons. That's all I'm gonna say about that. Precu...
32.1K 1K 11
A Aegon Targaryen fanfic: "It hurts knowing, that my family doesn't love me, but you do Aemma." The one-time Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra had been togethe...