Moon Princess | Editing

By xxfrozenhibaxx

A little girl was standing alone in a dark forest. Bloody face and dirty dress, she was trembling due to the... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Teaser : Next Chapter
39.
Reviews
40.
41.
42.
43.

27.

1.2K 52 0
By xxfrozenhibaxx

Elena's Pov

I am so sad. I pout and look at Elizabeth who was grinning. Dad was whispering something to her while Mom is cooking and humming a song. Two days ago, when Elizabeth had a fight and then later when she came, something changed.

Everyone is now focusing on her and everyone forgot about me. Though I am happy for her I want them to listen to me too. Here I am, sitting in front of the TV with Anne, watching Oggy and the cockroaches. 

I look at the big pool through the glass window. Hmmm. I grin and turn to Anne who was looking at the cartoon with concentration. 

"Anne" I whisper to her but she does not react. She didn't even blink!

"Anne!" I say loudly this time, nudging her. Anne jumps and I back away a little in case her popcorn falls...which it did. 

"Um, I want to go to the pool," I say and look at her, trying to make a cute face. Anne raises an eyebrow but nonetheless nods. I smile and jump on the sofa, making her chuckle. I run up to my room and open it. 

"What are you doing?" Anne questions. Uff she is so silly. 

"I am looking for my swimsuit, silly," I say. Anne chuckles and comes towards my closet. She hums and looks through my closet. Ohhh I need to pee. I go to my bathroom and let Anne find my swimsuit. 

After washing my hand when I open my door, I see Anne sitting there on my bed. Humph! Why is she scrolling her phone again? She should be searching for my clothes. 

I huff and Anne looks up. She raises an eyebrow at my huffing face. 

"What is it?" She asks and I pout. 

"You were doing something, remember?" I ask in return. She chuckles at my question. How dare she! Out of nowhere, she hands me my red swimsuit. Wow! How did she do that? Before I could ask her about it, she takes my hand and drags me down. 

Oh well! We pass Mom who looks at us with a raised eyebrow but says nothing. I wave at her and she smiles in return. 

"Alright little butterfly, go and swim," Anne says and nudges me towards the pool. I look down at the pool and peek at it to see how deep it is. Oh my gosh! It's too deep!

How do I tell Anne that I don't know how to swim? Before I could tell her, someone pushes me. 

"AHHHH" 

Author's Note

Filler chapter! I know. Here's is the thing, I am working on my book 'My Past', it's going to be completed soon so I am not paying attention to this one. But I promise, after that book is completed I will update more often and honestly, I have writer's block for this book idk why. Sometimes I think that maybe I should take down this book...hmm but you guys love this book so...anyway! You guys are free to check out my other book 'Innocente' which is similar to this book. It's a story about a lil girl and her protecting her family so! Do check it out~

Love ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.7K 25
When Eira goes to the forest at night, she doesn't expect to meet her mate and be taken against her will. Not wanting to spend the rest of her life l...
94.8K 5.3K 32
Have you ever thought that the Forest can Call anyone? or even you? What would it be like to be called by the Forest? Will it be Creepy? Interesting...
157K 16.2K 68
Is it easy to break a person? That too beyond repair? How can someone be this much cruel to inflict pain on others? Her bruises constantly remind he...
3.3M 85.4K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...