A Corpse Shell (Jujutsu Kaise...

By Runaway_Wolfie

A heroine that is already dead? She's not a zombie though but an empty, soulless shell. An empty shell that h... More

The Heroine and Love Interests <3
Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 1.2
Episode 2
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
Episode 2.5
Episode 2.6
Episode 3
WHAAAAT???!!!
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 4
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2
Episode 5
Episode 5.1
Episode 5.2
Episode 5.3
Episode 5.4
The Love Interests <3
Episode 6
Episode 6.1
Episode 6.2
Episode 6.3
Episode 6.4
Episode 6.5
Episode 6.6
Episode 6.7
Episode 7
Episode 7.1
Episode 7.2
Episode 7.3
Episode 7.4
Episode 8
Episode 8.1
Episode 9
Episode 9.1
The Love Interests ❣
Additional Chapter
Episode 11

Episode 10

898 31 0
By Runaway_Wolfie

Today, you, Itadori, and Ichiji are tracking down Junpei, the guy who is suspected to be involved with the crime that happened in the cinema. You three were watching him from within Ichiji's car, slowly following Junpei who only seems normal, he wasn't acting strange whatsoever.

"Wait, casual clothes?"

Itadori asked in confusion. You were a bit confused as well because based on Nanami's description of him, Junpei is a high school student. And today is a school day, so why is Junpei not wearing a uniform and not in school as well?

"He hasn't been to school lately"

Ichiji answered the question that you were just wondering about. Itadori and Ichiji continued to discuss amongst each other while you just sat comfortably in the back seat and looked out of the window with your cheek leaning against your palm. 

Your mind is blank and you couldn't find anything to think about. You ended up just looking up at the sky boredly.

"(Name)"

Itadori called out and you turned to him slowly with a half-lidded gaze.

"What is it?"

"We need to follow Junpei by feet now"

Itadori said and you avert your gaze from him before pushing the door open. You walk out and Itadori followed suit, only he walked out on the other side. Ichiji also opens the door on his side, and all of you now stepped out of the car. Junpei was still in sight, so Itadori looked at you with a serious look before you two nodded simultaneously. Both of you understood what needs to be done without exchanging words with each other. Itadori walked ahead first before you and Ichiji followed behind.

Junpei turned a corner and still didn't notice your group stalking him. 

'Does he not have a sense of awareness?'

You thought as you kept your eyes on him. You three then hid behind a near electricity pole and took a peek at Junpei to see where he was going. Ichiji has a caged cursed spirit in his hands to use as a way to get close to Junpei without having to approach him out of the blue. This was also to test if he is indeed a cursed spirit user or just a normal civilian. Ichiji releases the winged cursed spirit but there was a minor mistake and the plan didn't go as specifically planned. The flying yellow cursed spirit quickly flew away from your group, causing Itadori to chase after it, you find Itadori's action to be utterly pointless.

"Itadori! Why are you trying to catch it?! It's still going in Junpei's direction anyway!"

You whisper-yelled at him as you furrowed your eyebrows. You unconsciously gripped the wall behind you that caused that part of the wall to crack. You clicked your tongue in annoyance when the pinkette didn't hear you.

"Stupid salmon head"

"I'm sorry..."

Ichiji meekly apologized as he looked down, an utterly sad expression written on his tired face. You turn to him and reassured him that this wasn't his fault.

"You did it according to plan. Itadori just thought it's necessary to chase after that spirit when it's still coming over in Junpei's direction...I'm gonna go after him, Mr. Ichiji"

You gave him reassuring pats on his back before going after Itadori.

When you skidded to a corner, you saw three people a few meters away from you. A fat guy was speaking to Junpei and Itadori was right above them with the winged cursed spirit in his arms.

Itadori falls to the ground, then, he approaches Junpei in close proximity. He has probably overstepped into Junpei's personal bubble based on his reaction.

You felt a sensation of deja vu at the sight before you. You dig in your memory files and you came to realize what this scene reminded you of. You quickly run over to Junpei and Itadori before separating them at enough distance from each other. 

You looked at Itadori before speaking in a monotone voice/

"Let's not behave like Gojo here, Itadori"

"Eh? What?"

"Give him some personal space"

Itadori blinked a few times before realization kicked in, he only laughed shortly before apologizing to Junpei while scratching his head.

"Oh! Sorry about that Ju--"

Itadori was cut off when he saw the scary and deadly glare in your eyes that bore into his as you blocked his view of Junpei. Then you mouthed the following words to him in order for Junpei to not hear anything.

"Do.Not.Say.His.Name. You'll make us suspicious"

"U-uhm...Sorry about that, man! I haven't even introduced myself yet, I was being rude, sorry!"

Itadori apologized as he tried to keep a steady voice but the way you glared at him scared him for a second, almost enabling him to speak properly.

'(Name) has really quick reactions...'

Itadori thought as he watched your gaze revert to the same blank look your eyes always had. Itadori was taken aback by how quick you were to realize that he was just about to say Junpei's name. If you hadn't warned him a second early, he could've exposed himself and yourself and possibly ruined the mission.

"Wait! I'm talking with him. You're so rude"

The sweaty fat man suddenly said in a rather angry tone. You gazed at the man and you immediately felt disgusted.

'I almost forgot he's here'

You don't have any hate towards fat and chubby people but this man...this man right here just reeks of awful personality. He's definitely one of those awful fat people you see in movies. 

'Is he a teacher? He looks old to be a student. He must be a teacher'

You glared at the man causing him to take a step back but still continued to chastise you and Itadori for interrupting his conversation with Junpei. Although his voice was a tad bit wavering. He could feel a shiver run down his spine every time his eyes accidentally sees yours, but he tried to ignore it as much as he can and uphold his teacher image.

Itadori straightens up and explained himself for the sudden interruption but he was only being sarcastic about it. His tone gave it away easily. The sweaty man started to interrogate him, but before he could even finish his question, Itadori pulled down his pants all of a sudden. This made you and Junpei look at him in shock, you were holding in a laugh as you tried to keep a blank face.

Itadori easily grabs the man's pants off of the man and ran away with them to who-knows-where. Embarrassed, the fat man chases after Itadori but he was incredibly slow, he'll never be able to catch up to Itadori.

While waiting for the pinkette's return, you decided to speak to Junpei first for the meantime. You turned to him as you spoke,

"Sorry. You're probably confused with wha--"

You cut yourself off. 

You felt your heart drop down to your stomach, your body froze as the thoughts stopped running around your head, and a look of utter disbelief was written all over your face. When you saw Junpei's face, you couldn't believe your eyes. 

You simply couldn't.

You thought you were only hallucinating, or if this was just a dream you're having while sleeping in Ichiji's car. But that is highly doubtful.

'H...H-he...this can't be...'

You were helplessly speechless as you slowly took small steps away from Junpei. He reminded you of everything you went through that you are desperate to forget, but Junpei's existence only made your efforts all these years go down the drain.

"Are you okay, miss?..."

Junpei asked worriedly as he was also confused with your behavior. Everyone was weird today for him.

Your breathing slowly became ragged as you refused to believe in the existence of the living being standing in front of you. In the corner of your eyes, you saw Itadori turn the corner and approach you and Junpei.

Your hand grabbed onto your other arm and began gripping onto it tightly by itself like it has a mind of its own. Your own nails are digging into your own skin and flesh.

'Get.Yourself.Together.(Name)...'

The voice in your soul threatened, and you felt your nails dig much deeper into your own flesh. There was eventually a sensation of warm blood running down your arm. You snapped out of your trance the moment you realized you're bleeding. You quickly covered the wounds you afflicted on yourself and walked away from Junpei with a blank face.

Junpei looked at you in utter confusion as you walked away without any word. Itadori saw you and smiled but you didn't even look at him, causing him to be confused as well.

"(Name)? Are you...okay?"

"No. I'll leave Junpei in your hands, Itadori"

You briefly said before finally leaving, you wanted to leave as soon as possible. The memories of the past flooding into your mind almost made you throw up.

"(Name)? (Name)!"

Itadori tried calling out to you countless times, but you ignored him and left the area without a word.

I wonder what you saw in Junpei? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

178K 13.5K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
190K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

319K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...