๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข...

By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ and ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ต are known to 'beef' eachother online all the time, but they begi... More

๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

4.1K 166 194
By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

sugarhillhottakes3

liked by @sugarhillbabe, @user02739, @user92829 and 2,456 others

sugarhillhottakes3 looks like Notti has a gf?👀

user92729: she look like riyah b

nottislove: so it's confirmed😢

drillfan086: this practically a notti fan account

nottiosama: gomd bro

user92829: u can't tell me that's not riyah wtf

"NOTTI HOW THE fuck you accidentally post something on ya story." said L'Riyah, the couple had been sat there wondering how this could've happened.

"ion know, i deadass thought i deleted it." he said stressed. Riyah immediately noticed how tense he had gotten as she calmed down, "it's aight, i doubt a lot of people saw it anyways." she assured.

despite her attempts to calm him down, Notti knew that she was lying. he knew it too, a lot of people had seen it. almost 5 thousand people did due to his large following, it made him wonder who in his friend group had seen it as he knew that they would ask the most questions.

"ian gon lie', ion care anymore." she admitted, Notti looked at her as if she was crazy but she had a logical reasoning.

"we deadass almost been caught like fifty times, we should get used to it." she explained.

"you right though." Notti agreed, it was funny how the roles had seemed to have reversed. it used to be Riyah who would freak out in a situation like this, but now Notti was in her position.

"plus we need to-" the sound of Notti's phone going interrupted her words, the boy looked at the caller id and let out a huff when he saw it was his brother. "shit, DD's calling." said Notti as he quickly moved himself from Riyah so she wasn't seen, he accepted the call and waited for DD to connect.

"Notti, where you at right now?" DD immediately asked, Notti hesitated as he tried to think of a smart way to answer without giving too much away, "why you askin?" Notti replied with a hint of attitude.

"so you just gon' go to a bitch house and not tell ya big bro?" DD asked, Notti turned off his camera and rolled his eyes at his older brother.

"nah hollon, why you turning off ya camera nigga?" DD questioned, he had a smirk on his face as he knew how annoyed Notti was getting.

"nigga what do you want?" Notti snapped.

"where you at Notti?" DD asked once more with a wide smile plastered on his face, L'Riyah was sat next to DD with a laugh that she was trying to contain.

"it's not ya business nigga." Notti replied, the sound of DD laughing loudly could be heard before he stopped to catch his breath.

"yo you funny gang," DD started, "anyways mom tellin' you to come home." he explained. Notti let out a mental sigh at the fact that his brother had finally gotten to the point, "aight imma come how now." he replied.

"tell ya girl i said bye." DD said quickly before hanging up, Notti rolled his eyes before getting up from his girlfriend's bed.

"imma start to head Ry." he said as he put his shoes on, Riyah nodded as she understood why he had to suddenly leave.

once he put his shiesty and jacket on, L'Riyah got up from her bed and walked him downstairs to her front door. "imma textured you when i get home ma." he said as he kissed her cheek, Riyah nodded before hugging him tightly.

"stay safe E." she said as he left.

NOTTI WALKED INTO his room and was met with the sight of his brother sat on his bed, DD looked up and smirked as he saw that it was Notti.

"you dayroom Notti." DD said simply.

"fuck is you talkin' about?" Notti asked angrily, he was getting fed up at his brother's behaviour now.

"you used to tell me all the time when you was talkin' to bitches bro." DD complained, "now i'm finding out about it on sugarhill hottakes?, dayroom." he added.

"nigga you not my dad, ian gotta tell you everything bro." Notti argued, DD stayed silent as he had a point.

"okay but keep it real wit' me Notti, you got a girl?" DD started, "you don't gotta tell me who it is, i'm just tryna know if you do." he assured.

the older boy just felt that recently his brother had been getting more distant, and that is what annoyed him. he could tell that it was a girl that was distracting him but he didn't know who.

Notti hesitated before nodding, "yes nigga, i got a girl." he answered with attitude as he sat down on his bed.

DD let a smile grow on his face at his words, he didn't know why he was so happy when all along he could tell that he did, everyone could.

what Notti didn't know was that people around the block were beginning to talk, they were suspicious of Notti even though it wasn't really any of their business.

Notti was becoming the talk of the block, even within the OY gang.

many people suspected it to be a YG member but DD assured them that his little brother would never go out with an opp.

"so is she involved wit' a gang?" DD asked straight up.

Notti had a confused expression on his face, his brother could've been a little bit more discrete with his questioning. "no, she not mixed wit' that life." he answered.

he wasn't really lying though. Riyah wasn't in any gang, and she technically wasn't involved with CG since she rarely ever talked to the people in CG's gang.

"aight then why you not tellin' us who it is?" DD pressured, Notti felt himself get irritated once more with his older brother.

"ian ready yet." he lied.

of course he was ready, he just didn't want to get into any drama with his friends.

"she bad?" DD asked, Notti let out a smile at his brother's question. "of course nigga." he simply answered with a smile.

DD smiled widely, "i'm tryna meet her." he said, Notti wished that his brother could but for his and Riyah's sake, that was probably never gonna happen.

"um you gon' meet her soon." the younger brother said unsurely.

Notti took his phone out of his pocket and opened his messages between him and Riyah, a routine he found himself doing almost every single day.

@nottiosama
i'm home ma
was gon text soon but dd was omd

@theonlyriyahb
good🖤
what he say to you

@nottiosama
that nigga was pressin me and askin me if i got a girl
he was bein mad annoying🤦🏾‍♂️

@theonlyriyahb
he nosey asf😭
what u say?

@nottiosama
i said yea
but i aint give no detail at all

@theonlyriyahb
that's it?
he ain't ask nothing after that?

@nottiosama
he asked if yhu was bad

@theonlyriyahb
what u say pookie😇😇

@nottiosama
i said no🙂

@theonlyriyahb
yea u blocked fs😐

@nottiosama
ma yu kno i'm js playinnn😭
yk yu bad ian even gotta say it

@theonlyriyahb
nah lemme stop fo i come to sugarhill rn😝

@nottiosama
😭😭

Seen at 04:56 pm

RIYAH SWIPED OFF her messages with Notti as she had a smile plastered on her face, he was all she could think about. a part of her was annoyed at the fact that because of some petty beef they had over two months ago, they can't even see each other normally without the fear of getting caught.

her phone went off making her roll her eyes, today was filled with distractions.

she took a moment to look at the caller id and she saw that it was CG, she quickly answered it just incase something happened.

"you aight?" she asked as she picked up, "i'm good, um you busy?" he said.

Riyah furrowed her eyebrows at the fact that he sounded almost nervous, "no i'm just in my room, what's up?" she questioned.

"i can come over? i'm tryna talk and ion wanna do it over the phone." he explained, Riyah nodded as if he could even see her.

"yeah, come over." she said befire CG hung up, she didn't know what he possibly wanted to talk about but she was kind of scared.

the sound of her phone pinging caught her attention only for her to see that it was Nia.

nia🖤
bro.
riri CG boutta admit that he likes u
he coming over now

author speaks!
imma change CG age to 15 cuz a 16 year old liking a 14 year old don't sit right wit me🌚
anywaysss i'm tryna stop myself from making ANOTHER notti book because i have too many ideas...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
77.6K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
120K 3.3K 32
โShit I just might kiss her, she just changed her twitter to ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘นโž A NottiOsama FanFic !!
45K 1.1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...