𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"NAH THAT NIGGA mad weird" Sania said shaking her head, L'Riyah had just told her about her time with Notti yesterday

"NAH THAT NIGGA mad weird" Sania said shaking her head, L'Riyah had just told her about her time with Notti yesterday. Riyah had her airpods in as she was on facetime to Nia while she walked back home.

it was surprisingly another sunny day in the Bronx meaning Riyah was trying to stay outside as much as possible, she was just walking back from the deli. although where she lived had a lot of crime rate, she didn't really have much to worry about since she had no enemies trying to get her.

"i'm telling you, he said he came alone but i got a weird vibe ion know." Riyah was still confused at the whole situation, she didn't know why Notti had offered to give the girl her necklace back but she had a feeling he would be up to something.

Sania also got weird vibes from the boy. the more information Riyah told her about him, the more red flags she saw in his behaviour. "do not tell CG that i saw Notti, he gon' be so mad at me." Riyah begged, Sania nodded quickly as she didn't even think about telling CG knowing how quick he would react.

"girl, i wasn't even considering tellin' that nigga." she admitted from the other line knowing that if she did everything would go horribly.

"plus, i'm rooting for y'all to get together." Nia continued referring to Notti and Riyah, Riyah put her full face on the camera mugging the girl at her words. for the past 2 weeks Sania had been making jokes about how cute Notti and Riyah would be, she was just trying to get a reaction out of her so Riyah never took it seriously.

"keep rooting aight? nothin' gon happen." she replied, she was beginning to get tired as this was Nia's third time bringing the pair up.

"why you mad?" Nia questioned laughing at the fact that her best friend genuinely looked pissed off.

"you think you so funny." Riyah attempted to say with a straight face but failed as she cracked a smile, the laughter died down as Nia began moving around.