𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀!

@theonlyriyahb is now going live...

L'RIYAH SAT ON live with her friend Sania, she looked at her phone as she tried to read the comments from her followers.

user1097: you so fine riyah😍

kaykayswife: you gotta collab with kay

sugarhillhotakes : notti osama just dissed you bro

user8065: new music soon?

ddosamalover: notti just dissed you again💀💀

the girl stopped to read some specific comments before her eyebrows furrowed, "bro ion give a fuck bout' notti nigga" she said before rolling her eyes.

"i already replied to the first diss now he just desperate". L'Riyah wasn't new to this, her and notti had been beefing for nearly a month now. L'Riyah wasn't in a gang, she just made drill music and normally kept to herself. However, the beef between her and notti was known to everyone and people were confused on how it even started.

Notti first made a song dissing one of her closest friends and of course being who she was she replied, she now learned on live that he had dissed her, again. Riyah was annoyed, she didn't want to beef anymore but she couldn't let him disrespect like that.

"y'all she already replied to notti, she don't care no more" said Sania, "i ain't even listening to that shit cus i know it's trash" riyah replied before laughing. she brought her head closer to her phone to focus on the comments.

user7635: yo he on this live add him

sugarhilllove: who does she think she is🧍🏾‍♀️

sugarhillhottakes: add him on the live riyah

" Riyah they saying he on this live, you gon add him?" Riyah rolled her eyes again before searching for his name in her requests, she waited before he finally joined the live. the two held eye contact as they sat in silence for a few seconds. "you is so weird" she said being the first one to speak up, "yo i'll really boom you" he replied.