𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

RIYAH HAD BEEN in the studio for nearly 4 hours now, writing, recording, perfecting and listening to what had already been recorded repeatedly

RIYAH HAD BEEN in the studio for nearly 4 hours now, writing, recording, perfecting and listening to what had already been recorded repeatedly. the girl sat in the studio with her friend Sania and CG, although it had only been a few hours since she first heard what Notti had said, she was eager to get started with her reply. Riyah was thankful that she could think of lyrics fast unlike other artists, she was also thankful that her producer had already made a few beats for her. she had been working on this song beforehand, but after Notti dissed her she had to record some extra parts.

"you still dissin this nigga riri?" asked CG while rolling a blunt, the girl turned her head slightly before nodding at him.

"not gon lie, Notti brother mad fine." Sania spoke up. Riyah mugged her as she kissed her teeth, "him and his brother ugly don't even start."

everyone always told her to be careful after her first time dissing Notti, they knew that he was in a dangerous gang and could kill her at any moment. Riyah oddly liked the thrill of dissing people in her songs, she knew she shouldn't like it but it was something new to what she normally did.

the girl had been rapping for nearly 2 years, she became known last year after a lot of hard work. her song 'Done' was what really gave her a head start in the rapping game. after she dropped the song, many people began to notice and praise her realising how talented the 14 year old really was. what people also noticed was how she could still gain attention without having to diss anybody which was what most drill rappers in New york did.

to Riyah, the studio was slowly becoming a comfort place for her. she came to the studio to record what was on her mind and that's what she loved most, "we gon need to leave in a bit" she said before putting her phone down.