𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

ONE THING THAT both Riyah and Notti had in common was that they were both extremely stubborn, so it had been a day since they last talked

Notti wanted Riyah to message him first since he didn't want to seem desperate, but Riyah also wanted him to message her first for the same reasons.

"nigga why you lookin' mad depressed?" asked Ddot as he walked into the brothers' room, he dapped DD and Notti up before sitting down.

Notti shrugged at his question, "shit, i'd be depressed if a bitch kept dissin' me too." DD spoke, he tried not to laugh but failed.

"what nigga? ian even mad about that." Notti lied.

Notti was beginning to get annoyed with his brother and his constant teasing about the situation, he was constantly making fun about how Riyah was dissing him and he wasn't "doing shit" about it.

"we told you to reply, but you not doin' shit bro." DD complained, he was extremely close to dissing Riyah himself. she was getting on all of OY's nerves from her constant dissing.

Ddot nodded at DD's words, "ian gon' lie, we been tellin' you to keep dissin' but you said no." he agreed.

they were right, they had asked multiple times if he wanted to go to the studio and diss her back, but he said no every time. he didn't want to disrespect his girlfriend anymore.

"i'm tired of dissin'." he lied, he hoped that this words end the conversation but he was wrong.

"or you just pussy." DD spat. he had a mug on his face as Ddot watched the two, "you scared to diss her or sum?" DD asked.

Notti mugged his brother before laughing since he didn't take him seriously, "nah you buggin'." he laughed.

DD sat with a serious face on, he didn't see what was so funny. "ian laughin', you mad pussy for not replyin' to her diss bro." he said.