𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"WHY THE FUCK i got niggas tellin' me you datin' da opp?" DD spat, he stared at his little brother with disgust as he waited for Notti to answer

"WHY THE FUCK i got niggas tellin' me you datin' da opp?" DD spat, he stared at his little brother with disgust as he waited for Notti to answer. for the past 10 minutes DD had been sitting in his bed as he waited for Notti to arrive home to confront him about what Ddot had told him.

when Ddot had called him and explained to him what had happened, he was shocked because he had never imagined Notti to even go near one of his opps, especially Riyah because he knew how much Notti hated that girl.

he could remember when Notti would diss the fuck out of Riyah and then he suddenly didn't want to anymore, it was all making sense to him.

what shocked him even more about this was the fact that Notti definitely knew how to hold a grudge so the fact that he probably managed to forget all the things that Riyah had said about not only himself and his gang was confusing. it was also the fact that the people who really knew Notti knew that he really didn't play about OY and would always get on hots with whoever dissed them no matter who it was.

all of this was making DD wonder if he really knew his brother as well as he thought he did.

all of this was making DD extremely mad, he was ready to start cussing out his younger brother because of his actions.

as those words left DD's mouth, Notti's heart rate accelerated at how fast he found out. he silent cursed under his breath at the fact that Ddot really told DD. even though they have gotten into it, Notti expected Ddot to at least keep it a secret between the both of them but he was wrong.

he didn't even know how to explain everything to DD without getting him mad because he knew that he would be, he couldn't even lie because he was in too deep now.

regret was starting to enter his mind as he wished he didn't tell Ddot a single thing, now all his and Riyah's biggest fears about their relationship were coming true.