𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"IF YOU KNOW it's wrong, why you still seeing that nigga?" we're the words that Nia said to Riyah and they played a thousands times in Riyah's head

she sat on her living room couch with Notti by her side. the two were practically inseparable ever since they had made up, so they were together every minute of the day.

it had been a day since she last talked to Nia. the was that Nia wasn't mad, she was just still trying to understand if what she found out was true and Riyah couldn't blame her.

for the past three months Riyah had been beefing Notti and she only just found out about their relationship, she didn't mind them being together but she just needed to adjust to his presence.

not to mention that every single time that Notti & Nia had met, it was a negative encounter.

this only made it worse for Riyah since she didn't want them to clash or even worse, have to chose between them both.

"you good ma?" asked Notti, he watched as his girlfriend was zoned out in her own little world.

Riyah quickly nodded before looking at the boy who already had his eyes set on her, "yeah, just tired." she lied, Notti knew that she was lying but he decided to give her some space until he felt that she really needed to talk.

the room went quiet again as Notti focused on finding a movie to watch, after finally finding one he looked back at Riyah seeing that her mood hadn't seemed to change.

"wassup wit' you?" he asked, "you lookin' mad depressed and shit Ry." he joked making Riyah let out a small laugh.

"Notti i'm good, i'm just tired remember?" she said trying to remind him what she said earlier, but she was lying.