𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

NOTTI SAT ON a high chair at his friend TJ's house, his friend was having a "get together" which seemed to have became a party

NOTTI SAT ON a high chair at his friend TJ's house, his friend was having a "get together" which seemed to have became a party. "yo it's mad packed in here." Ddot shouted, the music was beginning to get louder every second.

Notti had just came back from dancing to his friends songs that were being played so he was tired and also felt a little dizzy, he stood up from the chair going to counter to get a bottle of water with Ddot following behind him. "it's hot in here too." he complained.

the huge amount of people and the summer heat did not mix well together, Notti took off his black nike tech leaving just his white top on.

Notti couldn't lie, the party was better than the other one he was at. there were people scattered everywhere, the smell of weed was strong and people dancing instead of being on there phones.

he looked around to find his brother DD who had just went off when they first arrived an hour ago, once he finally spotted him he began making his way to his brother. the crowd didn't make it easy for him, he huffed impatiently since people were blocking his way, once finally making his way there he dapped his brother up before sitting down.

"where you been nigga?" Notti asked, he had been looking out for him and had asked people if they had seen him. "bro, there's too many bad bitches in here." DD smiled.

his brother cringed before laughing at his words, he looked around to see what his brother was talking about as his eyes landed on one specific girl. oh shit, he thought recognising the girl, Nia.

he only knew her face because of Riyah, who seemed to always be with the girl. she wasn't hard to miss, she wore a rose pink body suit with denim shorts and sunglasses to probably hide the fact that she was high.

almost instantly Notti looked around the girl to see if Riyah was with her but frowned as he only saw TJ next to her, his eyebrows furrowed as he wondered where the girl was.