𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

L'RIYAH SAT ON top of her kitchen counter and watched Nia talk on the phone with a worried look on her face, she didn't know what happened but she assumed that something bad happened

"you good?" she asked as Nia hung up the phone call, "CG broke his nose? i'm mad confused right now." Nia replied.

Riyah nodded her head. at the moment, she didn't really care about what happened to CG since they weren't even friends anymore.

it had been a while since she had even breathed next to him, so she wasn't too concerned.

there was only one thought in her mind that involved CG, and that was the fact that he knew about her and Notti.

she feared that out of jealousy, he would expose them.

"you wanna talk to him?" Nia suggested, making Riyah mug her.

ever since the argument that CG and Riyah had, Nia had been trying to get her friends to reconcile their friendship. it had been slightly difficult trying to maintain her friendship with the both of them as there were some times when Riyah would want to hand out, so would CG.

However, Nia secretly sided with Riyah. she believed that they. both had valid reasons to be mad at each other, but she thought that Riyah's views were slightly more valid.

"no, ian talkin' to him unless he apologises." Riyah replied.

she didn't feel bad for flashing out on CG because he was giving her the same energy, she believed that he had no reason to be mad apart from the fact that she lied to him.

"so never?" said Nia which made Riyah laugh, she knew how stubborn the pair were so she also knew that they would both be waiting for the other to apologises.