𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

NOTTI SAT IN the back of his brother Jstar's car, it was 8pm in Harlem and they were on their way to their good friend Edot Baby's music shoot

"you driving too slow nigga, speed up." DD complained from the backseat. they were already ten minutes late and everybody was waiting for them to show up so they could begin filming. "nigga shut up, we here anyways." Jstar argued back.

the older brother carefully parked his car before taking off his seatbelt and stepping out the car. "where Dot at though?" DD asked as he also stepped out the vehicle, he scanned everybody's face as he tried to find Edot.

"he right there." Notti answered, they watched as Edot walked closer to the car.

"you took mad long, we was waiting on you." he said with a smile, he didn't want to start shooting without the brothers.

"nigga i told you we was late." Notti complained to Jstar, he was the one who was driving extremely slow.

Jstar kissed his teeth at the younger boy before turning to Edot and speaking up, "my bad bro." the group of boys began walking towards the cameras, the object they were so used to seeing.

DD nudged his brother before pointing to a girl who was approaching them, "nigga that's Tamara, she been lookin' for your ass." he grinned.

Notti let out a sigh before turning to try and walk away but Tamara was too fast for him, "Notti, why you walkin' away?" she asked innocently, her tone slightly made him feel bad but he immediately pushed those feelings away.

Notti turned back around with a straight face, he had nothing to say to his ex, "nigga you not gon' say hi to Tamara?" DD instigated, Notti side eyed his brother before putting on a small fake smile.