𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

RIYAH AND NIA pulled up to the party located in sugarhill hearing loud music, the place was completely filled

RIYAH AND NIA pulled up to the party located in sugarhill hearing loud music, the place was completely filled. Riyah hated packed parties like this, yet somehow her best friend had managed to convince her to come.

the party being located in sugarhill had to be her biggest problem of the night, she knew that at least five OY members had to be scattered around the place. it wasn't like she was scared, she was far from scared, she was more self aware.

Nia turned to Riyah who had the same confused expression on her face as her, "it's too full in here, what the fuck?" if anything, this was more like an event than a gathering. the duo pushed through the bodies of people crowding the hallways and the living room while making their way to the kitchen, the area was probably the calmest in the whole apartment.

"it's mad hot in here." Nia said. Riyah nodded at her, the fact everybody were close together made it even worse. L'Riyah pushed her hair out of her face, she picked up a red cup pouring herself a drink from the messy counter."imma get lit tonight Riri." said Nia, Riyah laughed at her best friends antics as it hadn't even been five minutes since they arrived. "don't get too lit, imma be the one taking care of you." she replied.

she began to notice the weird stares she had been receiving ever since she walked in, which made sense to her because she was at a party that her "opps" were most definitely going to be at.

"why niggas watchin' mad face?" she said, Nia looked at the girl laughing. "girl you dissed OY and now you at a party in sugarhill, surprised our asses aint been jumped yet."

"are you not scared to death right now?" Nia added, Riyah shrugged without giving a verbal response. everybody would think that the girl would at least be scared to step into the party but she was the complete opposite. earlier before, people questioned themselves how they could not see one ounce of fear in her body language. she didn't know what she was feeling, she just knew that tonight she would try to have a good night.