𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

RIYAH WALKED WITH Nia and CG through the deli trying to find something to eat

RIYAH WALKED WITH Nia and CG through the deli trying to find something to eat. she sighed out loud at how long the boy was taking to pick something. "Nigga hurry up."

"shut the fuck up." he replied, he picked up some takis and the trio made their way to the counter. Riyah moved her friends out of the way to make sure she was first, Nia looked at her in disbelief.

"so you gon' push us out the way and not pay for our snacks?" Nia asked, Riyah mugged the girl for her words. "who said i got money?"

CG put his items on the counter as he shook his head, "nah L'Riyah you dayroom."

"i ain't ya mom nigga, you got money." she argued, Riyah walked away after deciding she would wait outside. it was surprisingly sunny outside in the Bronx, she was shocked since it seemed to always be cold where she lived.

she looked around seeing many people outside and the basketball courts being filled with young boys. she normally never liked when it was this busy outside in New York but today she didn't mind it. "aint gon' lie, it's too hot to be out." said Nia as she left the deli with CG following behind. Nia was now beginning to regret wearing all back outside.

the trio began walking without an actual destination to walk to, they found themselves doing this a lot when together, they just let themselves walk to wherever they found themselves going.

"you wore all black when you knew it was finna be hot." Riyah said truthfully, it seemed as if the weather was getting hotter by the second.

"and you gotta take that shiesty off." she added referring to CG who was somehow wearing a shiesty in the strong heat.

"ion wanna get caught lackin' in this heat." he replied, the trio walked to the nearest bench as they sat down and began eating what they bought.

"you and ya' boyfriend still beefin' RiRi?" Nia teased, Riyah rolled her eyes knowing exactly who she was talking about. "you fuckin' wit the opps Riyah?" asked CG.

"firstly, i ain't got no opps." she said putting emphasis on the word 'opps', "and that weird nigga is not my boyfriend." she added, she was becoming annoyed at the assumptions people were making about the situation everyday.

from seeing how the "situation" instantly had people start talking, it slowly aggravated her seeing how people made up lies and assumptions.

she was tired of people constantly bringing up to her and although it brought even more attention than before to her name, it was becoming repetitive.

"plus i told y'all i ain't gon diss him no more, remember?" she asked trying to recall what she said. she was planning on staying true to her word hoping that Notti wouldn't diss her either.

"what you gon do if he diss you back?" Nia asked who genuinely curious.

"imma just let it slide." she replied, CG and Nia laughed at her words not believing anything she just said. "you know damn well you gon diss him again." Nia said while laughing.

if anything, CG and Sania knew Riyah the best. they knew that she would always argue back if somebody  tried annoying her and they also knew that she would definitely diss Notti back if he ever made a new song mentioning her.

"that nigga probably won't stop dissin' you either, you both as stubborn as each other." Nia said munching on her hot cheetos. what she said was true, but that didn't mean she was lying about what she had told them a couple days before. "well im being forreal, he can diss me all he wants but i ain't finna reply." said Riyah.

Nia rolled her eyes at her best friend knowing she probably wasn't serious. "yeah aight." she started, "anyways, Riyah my brother said he can take us to the party tonight be ready by 8." Nia made sure to tell her what time to be ready at because Riyah had a tendency of taking long while getting ready.

"i will, CG you sure you not comin'?" Riyah looked at the boy who sat across from her who was focused on his phone. she was secretly hoping that he would tag along with the duo. "nah, it's gon' be in sugarhill."

Riyah nodded and sighed lowly, she wished he was going as she already knew she would probably end up bored. Riyah wasn't really into parties but she didn't mind them.

"Riri ain't supposed to be there either." CG added, he was right. the only reason Riyah was really going to be there was so Nia wouldn't be alone, if the two had more friends she would have definitely never agreed to go. "you keep dissin' niggas now you tryna pop out?" he said furrowing his eyebrows as he looked up from his phone, Riyah laughed not taking him seriously but he was more than serious.

"nothing gon' happen, and you know i'm only goin' for Sania." she reminded him.

although she told CG nothing was going to happen, she was uncertain of her own words. she couldn't make no promises that tonight would play out perfectly, so she only hoped everything went her way or at least hoped that she wouldn't run into anybody.

 she couldn't make no promises that tonight would play out perfectly, so she only hoped everything went her way or at least hoped that she wouldn't run into anybody

author speaks!
i changed this chapter because i didn't like the first version🌚
also might update tonight again