𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

RIYAH SAT ON her window sill with her window open and Sania by her side, the two smoked as they talked occasionally

it had been two days since she last saw Notti and word had somehow gotten out about the two meeting each other. many people had been speculating the two's relationship as she also saw the edits being made which she found slightly weird.

what stressed her was the rumours that were going around and how many of her friends could ask her about it, especially CG. she already had Sania questioning what really happened so she didn't want anybody else doing the same.

after meeting him, her and Notti had been messaging a lot more even though her feelings towards him didn't change, she saw it more as trolling than what he called "flirting".

although Notti claimed that he was really feeling her, she couldn't trust him even if her life depended on it.

"girl what really happened?" Nia questioned, the two shared a blunt as they talked about the recent situation, Riyah was still yet to explain what had really happened.

"it's a long story, so i just came-" Riyah was interrupted by her phone going off, she picked up her phone and saw that it was CG making her answer it.

Riyah gave Nia an anxious stare not knowing what to expect from the phone call, "hello?" she spoke with a hint of a scared tone.

"L'Riyah you fuckin' wit the opps now?" CG started, the girl could tell he was mad due to the harshness in his voice. Riyah mentally sighed knowing how this would probably go. "why i find out on the gram you chillin' wit this lame nigga Notti?"