𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"YO BRO, RUN that shit back!" one of CG's friends shouted, the studio was filled with close friends of CG's and Riyah

the two friends had just finished perfecting their new song "Whap Whap", it was their first song together so they made sure that everything sounded good.

it had been a few days since Riyah saw a certain post by pleasedontlack and, she hadn't even talked to Notti. he has messaged her countless times but she just ignored them, she didn't have time to sulk over him.

she had to admit that it hurt. she missed talking to him and seeing him, but she was trying to not let him see how hurt she was.

"nah hollon lemme go live." shouted CG, he took out his phone and began streaming on instagram.

"what's the word?" CG said loudly over the music, he put his phone up to have better lighting. Riyah appeared next to him with a wide smile on her face, "y'all already know, new music is coming." she said.

the unreleased music began booming through the studio speakers, the room filled with people was beginning to feel even more packed as people began to dance.

Riyah grabbed the phone from CG's hold and sang her lyrics as her verse played.

"if you up a Y we add a K,
bitches tryna fight so nigga you know where i lay,
never get caught lackin' cause they know they fuckin' place,
and if a nigga ever try me they gon end up in a grave,
whap whap, whap whap whap,
notti tryna diss, that nigga never ain't done shit,
bro a fuckin' pussy, he can really suck my dick,
lil notti tryna diss , but i don't play about this shit-"