𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"SHES SO FUCKIN' annoying bro

"SHES SO FUCKIN' annoying bro." was something that Notti used to say about Riyah all the time, now he sounded like a hypocrite as he was holding her tightly next to him less than 24 hours ago.

"ian gon lie, Tamara on ya dick." DD spoke, apparently the boys' ex Tamara had been trying to sneak her way back to him, Notti rolled his eyes at his brothers words knowing that he wasn't lying.

it was no secret that the girl wanted him back. the two dated for 7 months before cutting things off since it wasn't working out, she tried to start things with him once more but he denied her every time. so to Notti, it was no surprise that she now had been bothering his brother about him.

"she piss me off, gangsta." he said with a irritated tone, he shook his head at the thought of getting back with her.

"why you been dubbin' mad bitches lately bro?" DD posed, he had noticed that his brother had been rejected many girls who came up to him.

"Ddot told me bout' how you told this girl you had a girlfriend when she asked to get ya insta." he added, DD wanted to know what was really happening.

Notti wanted to tell his brother and Ddot that he really did have a girlfriend, but the thing was he couldn't. the pressure of it all was slowly catching up to him and Riyah, more than they thought it would.

"i wasn't jackin' her." he replied, he didn't know how many times he's had this conversation.

however, it wasn't the first time that DD noticed his brothers now odd behaviour.

DD kissed his teeth knowing that there was probably more to it, but he decided to let it go as he realised how irritated his little brother was getting.

DD wasn't that dumb. he noticed how his brother would smile at certain notifications on his phone, how he would stand distances away from him if a girl got closer or how he made sure his phone was always facing down after messaging someone.