𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"YO NOTTI, PASS me da blunt

"YO NOTTI, PASS me da blunt." Ddot said as Notti lifted himself from his bed to pass him the blunt, "nigga you gotta sit closer fa me to pass you it quicker." Notti complained as he sat back down.

"ya legs takin' up most the space on ya bed, what you want be to do bout that?" Ddot argued, he had been trying to sit on one of the Reyes' brothers beds but there legs took up most the space.

it had been an hour since DD had apologised to Notti and a lot of guilt had settled in the boy. he had been wanting to tell DD the truth but he knew that, that wasn't a good idea.

he wasn't scared to tell him, he just didn't know what to expect from DD's reaction if he told him because DD was a very unpredictable person.

he had been thinking and wondering what to do for the past hour and he had still made no progress, the guilt was starting to eat him.

he didn't get it though. he used to never care about what everybody would think, but now it was as if his actions were catching up to him.

Notti moved his legs from the edge of his bed as Ddot quickly got up from the floor and sat on the space that Notti created for him, "thank you, damn niggas gotta beg fa space now?" Ddot kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"don't make me budge the shit outta you." Notti muttered before picking up his phone.

as he pressed on instagram, kissed his teeth as the first thing he saw was a post from pleasedontlack showing a video of CG and his friends dropping their set as they laughed.

for the past two weeks CG had been on Notti bad, it was becoming embarrassing.

what pissed Notti off even more was the fact that he couldn't do anything about it because everytime he had ran into CG, he was either with Riyah or someone interrupted their interactions.