𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

ALTHOUGH L'RIYAH AGREED to meeting with to boy to get her necklace back, she wasn't that dumb to send him the location of her home

ALTHOUGH L'RIYAH AGREED to meeting with to boy to get her necklace back, she wasn't that dumb to send him the location of her home. instead she sent him a location of a park that was nearby, she was beginning to regret agreeing as she didn't know what the boy would actually do.

it was the fact that he was willing to come to the Bronx to give over a necklace, which made her question his true intentions. Notti had agreed to come alone, which also made her even more skeptical.

although he agreed to come alone, Riyah lacked trust in the boy as she knew how ruthless the boy could get with his mouth and his actions, but she also knew that she likes to give people the same energy.

the fuck am i doin'? she thought, she was confused herself as to why she even agreed, she could think of at least 1 million things that could possibly go wrong today.

L'Riyah finally reached the black bench at park as she sat down, her nerves finally began kicking in. she didn't know why she was nervous seeing as she saw Notti before and he didn't do a single thing to her.

she would feel extremely dumb if he set her up, she made sure to send Sania her location before she had left the home just in case anything would happen, she looked around every now and then to make sure nothing was going on.

where the fuck is this nigga? she questioned herself, 5 minutes had already passed since the time the two agreed to meet which was at 14:00. she began to grow impatient and wondered if she should just get up and leave.

she finally decided that she should just leave, she grabbed her small bag that she had brought with her before she stood up and fixed her jeans. she was mad that he wasted her time and that she actually showed up, she felt like an idiot.

"where you goin'?" she heard a voice say behind her, she turned around to be met with Notti who was wearing all black and a black shiesty.

she felt her heart beating faster as she didn't expect him to show up so randomly.