Skinny Love - Ron Weasley

Da runninglike-water

(n.) When two people like each other but are too scared to admit it. ... Altro

Skinny Love
Playlist
Prologue
Aesthetic
Part 1- The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 2- Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Part 3- Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 4- Goblet of Fire
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Part 5- Order of Phoenix
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 6- The Half Blood Prince
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 7-The Deathly Hallows (Part One)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 8- The Deathly Hallows (Part Two)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Alexandra Minerva Black

Chapter 2

1.2K 23 5
Da runninglike-water

"Padfoot. Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation."

Alex glares at her father as he passes in his Animagus form, she watches him walk into a deserted waiting room and Moody gestures for her to go as he and Tonks waits outside.

"Are you mad? Dad, if they see you out here, you'll-"

"I'll what?" He asks sitting on the bench, "I had to see you off, didn't I? I missed out on your first year, and second, third, fourth, now I can stay in the country for a little longer-"

"But if they catch you, you won't be in the country at all, in fact, you won't even be on the world, you know why?" He sighs leaning back as she walk in front of him crossing her arms, "You'll be dead," She points towards the floor, "Six feet underground."

He rolls his eyes at her bluntness but chuckles nonetheless, "I'll still technically be on the earth."

He yelps as she smacks him across the back of the head, "Come on, Jellybean, what's life without a little risk."

"If you even have a life left." She mumbles as she sits beside him.

"I promise you, Jellybean, there's still a lot of fight in your old man."

She nods her head raising a brow, "That's what makes me worry."

"We better hurry, I need to talk to Harry as well, and the train is leaving soon." Alex smiles at her father and turns to leave but stops as he wraps her in a bone crushing hug.

"Christ, Dad, I'm only going to Hogwarts."

He sighs tightening his grip, "I know, but I've had you for the entire Summer, it won't be the same without you shouting at Kreacher."

She shrugs, "The stupid elf did try to kill me... twice."

"And he has failed, twice," He says pulling back to smile at her, "Thankfully." He adds as an afterthought.

"Be careful, write every week, I'll see you at Christmas, remember to focus on your studies, and I love you."

She nods grabbing her bag from him and swinging it over her shoulder, "No promises, I love you too, I got to go now, bye."

She walks out running to catch up with her friends, "Harry, dad wants to see you before you go." He nods and walks into the room as she follows Hermione and Ron onto the train.

~~~~~

"I just didn't understand why I can't know? Haven't I got the right to know, I fought him, I watched him kill Cedric."

Alex sighs and glances over at Hermione who's wearing the same bored expression, "Yes, Harry, we are aware, you've said this five times the past half a bloody hour!" She snaps making everyone fall silent.

"But you weren't there, Alex, you don't know what it was like."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can picture the whole thing the amount of times we have heard you say it."

"Alex-"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She sits up straight turning her body fully to look at Harry, "We understand, Harry, we understand that you watched Cedric die, and that you faced Voldemort, and your parents helped you, but the way you're talking about it it's as if you're trying to boast about it."

"No, Alex, that's the thing, you don't understand. You don't know what's it's like losing both your parents, having no family-"

"I thought we were family."

"I'm not saying you aren't family, but you don't know what it's like to grow up not knowing you real family is."

She raises a brow, now standing to look down at him, "So, my Mum didn't die the same night as your parents? And my Dad didn't meet me until I was thirteen? And my Uncle isn't loopy and doesn't even know who I am? You're not the only one who has suffered, Harry. I get it, it's hard, okay, I do, I realise you've been through a lot, much more than us, but we've been through stuff too."

He scoffs leaning back and looks out the window, "Forget it, you won't understand."

"Then help us," She exclaims throwing her hands into the air, "Instead of complaining about everything help us understand."

Ron and Hermione look between them awkwardly, "Whatever, Alex."

She shakes her head and rips open the compartment door, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to give him a chance to come out of whatever pity party he is currently in."

She slams the door shut walking off down the corridor, Harry refuses to look at either of his friends as he stares out of the window, "Harry-"

"Fine." He grumbles getting to his feet and setting off to look for her.

~~~~~

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Harry pounces at Draco making Ron hold him back.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter."

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yells.

Alex grabs the closest thing to her, which just so happens to be a stick from the ground, and throws it at Draco, "Piss off, Malfoy!"

"It's only Malfoy. What'd you expect?"

"Hi, guys." Neville says as they approach him, they all smile in return.

"Hey, Neville."

Alex raises a brow at the plant in his hands before turning away to follow Harry's gaze, "What is it?"

"What's what?"

"That. Pulling the carriage."

Alex waves a hand in front of Harry's face, "Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry. It's pulling itself, like always."

"You're not going mad," A voice says starling them, they look into the carriage to see a blonde girl looking back at them, "I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am."

Alex smiles at the girl, the pair have crossed path a few times, usually while Alex is causing trouble and she runs into her, the pair spend a few hours together sometimes, "Everyone, this is Loony Love..."

"Luna Lovegood." Alex corrects sending glare Hermione's way, Hermione offers a small apologetic smile as she smiles at Luna.

"What an interesting necklace."

"It's a charm, actually." Luna says holding up the small homemade necklace.

"Keeps away the Nargles." She and Alex say in usion.

"Hungry? I hope there's pudding."

Ron looks between Alex and Luna watching as they chat about their summers, "What's a Nargle?"

"No idea."

~~~~~

"Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank... who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures... while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher... Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you..."

Alex raises a brow at the woman dressed in an all pink outfit, "She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge."

Dumbledore is interrupted as the woman stands and clears her throat, "Got some balls, she has." Alex comments sipping on her drink.

"Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright... happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends."

"That's likely." The twins and Alex say in usion.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered... the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster... has brought something new to this historic school... progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved... perfect what can be perfected... and prune practices that ought to be prohibited."

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most... illuminating."

"Illuminating? What a load of waffle. What's it mean?"

Alex scoffs and rolls her eyes resting her hand on her palm as she looks over at Hermione listening to her speak, "It means the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.2K 1.5K 69
(I recommend you don't read unless you want to cringe) this is the story of emily black. her choices, her love, father, deaths, friends, life after H...
2.8K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...
71.3K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
7.4K 131 25
Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwarts their parents are happy for them. So w...