Chapter 7

Hermione, Alex and Ron stand on a small hill, "It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?"

"Twice." Ron sighs.

Alex looks at the creepy building as she rubs her hands together from the cold, "Can we move a bit closer? I'd like to go inside."

"To the Shrieking Shack?" Ron asks receiving a nod, "Actually, I'm fine here."

"Well, well. Look who's here. You three shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasel-Bee? Don't your family sleep in uh... one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy."

"Not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasel-Bee how to respect his superiors."

Alex laughs bitterly as Hermione steps forward, "Hope you don't mean yourself!"

"How dare you talk to me! You filthy little Mudblood!"

Alex grips her wand and walks forward, "Why you horrible, foul little-" A snowball hits into the side of Draco's head making everyone stop.

"Who is that? Don't stand there! Do something!"

"What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron calls after them as they attempt to run away while more snowballs hit them.

"Get out of the way! Move!"

Crabbe runs after them, losing his balance in the snow, "Malfoy! Wait! Wait!"

"Harry!" Hermione laughs as he begins to lift the string of her hat.

Alex chuckles as she pulls down the invisibility cloak. "Bloody hell, Harry," Ron says with a smile, "That was not funny."

~~~~~

"Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map." Harry had just spent the last half an hour telling them all about a 'Marauders Map'.

"Really?" Alex asks as she rips open another cartoon of Jellybeans, "They told me, I was using it too."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? And why do you need a map like that?"

She shrugs offering him a Chocolate Frog, "Assumed you knew since they're your brothers, and how else am I supposed to help the twins with their late night pranks?"

"You help my brother's with their pranks?"

"Of course I do, Ronald. What do you take me for?"

"He won't keep it," Hermione says interrupting them, "He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?"

"Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." Alex says sarcastically.

"Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her."

Ron blushes and pushes Alex away, "That's not true!"

"Uh, guys? Where's Harry gone?" They watch as he chases after Fudge, Rosmerta and McGonagall, they get blocked before they can follow him and with a sigh they sit outside the pub.

"Alex, Ron, look! Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. Merry Christmas." They follow the footprints in the snow towards the forest, running to keep up.

"Harry, what happened?" They find him sat on a rock, sniffling to himself.

Hermione kneels in front of him, fully taking the Invisibility cloak away from him, "He was their friend... and he betrayed them. He was their friend!"

"Do you have any idea who he's talking about?" Alex mutters to Ron.

"Probably Black."

Alex nods her head, "Yeah, that makes more sense."

"I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!"