Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

melody_manager द्वारा

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 17

385 12 14
melody_manager द्वारा

Y/n pov.

"Thanks Matthew, now go back." I said smiling. Matthew nodded and shape shifted back into his usual form and went back into my head. Yes that's right. Matthew also shape shifted to white knight and saved me from the building. This way 2 out of my 3 identitys are able to be at the same place at the same time. But mysterion was right with one thing. If Matthew wouldn't have saved me I'd be in their basement now. I need to redesign puppeteer, she was rushed anyway. I have school tomorrow tho, I should go to sleep. I made myself ready for bed and fell asleep.

I woke up by a call from my mother. "Goodmorning sweety!" my mom said. "Mhh." I just replayed with a sleepy voice crack. I'm so cute Fr. "Have a nice day at school, see ya!" she hung up. I got out of bed and made myself ready for the day. I wonder if anything special at school happend while I was gone. I picked up my and Kenny's project and started walking. I listened to music while getting coffee from Tweak bros. I can't explain why but their coffee tasts better then the coffee I make. I wonder what they put inside. When I arrived at my school I saw kenny waiting. I smiled but it quickly faded when I saw he waited for Olivia and not for me. Asshole. Chuckling I went inside. People where snickering and giggling but not because of me but because of cartman whos notebook got leaked yesterday. I threw away the empty coffee cup and walked into the classroom. Olivia was talking to Kelly and Theresa. Kenny came up to me. "Finally you're back y/n! I tried to talk to you all week!" he said. I smiled. "What seems to be so important?" I joked. "You've been gone for a week I was worried sick dude!" he awnsered. "I'm sorry kenny but I was a little sick and white knight needed a littel help so I didn't have much time." I explained. He pouted in a 'how dare you.' way and I giggled because of it. "I wanted to go over our project presentation again!" he spoke. I sigh and agree. Mr. Garrison walked in and told us to not fuck this up. After 2 Duos were done it was my and Kenny's turn. We walked I front of the class and did everything smoothly and we got an A! Olivia was next and got an A too! I'm so honored to be her cousin she's so intelligent! After the class ended Mr. Garrison told me to stay after class. I nodded. I walked up to Mr. Garrison desk and looked at him confused. "Y/n I want to give you all the homework you missed and stuff bla bla bla just take it." he said. Wow he's got some attitude. I took the papers and stuffed them into my backpack. "Thanks" I quickly said before leaving the room going into the cafeteria. I looked around but Olivia got my seat at the girls table, stans and Craigs table was stuffed too.. In fact every table is taken today except for one. There was only a guy with black hair and clothes sitting there. I went up to him. "Hey, sry to bother you but can I sit with you?" I asked. He looked up at me and was a little pissed off. I looked him in the eyes and then he slowly nodded. I sat down and asked him for his name. "My name's Damien, not so nice to see you Karma." he said. I looked at him confused and asked him what he meant. "I know that you made a deal with Karma, I'm Satans son I know this kind of stuff." he explained while munching down his food. I looked at him in shock. How can he be so normal about that?! 'Tell him he's a gay homo rat.' Matthew said. "Karma wants me to tell you you're a gay homo rat." I said giggling. "Oh yea? Tell him he's a Ball sucking douchbag!" Damien replyed offended. This went on for quite a while until I had enough and started to eat. Me and Damien actually got along pretty well for our first meeting. We exchanged numbers at the end of the break and I hurried to be at my next class in time. I stopped and I felt how I needed to throw up because I saw Olivia and Kenny hold hands walking down the hallway. I want to be happy for them but I just can't. This should've been me. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. Shivers went down my spine and I felt myself flinch. I turned around and it was Kyle. Since I've got thrown into the walls of hell my back is very sensitive and it's annoying. "Uh Hey Y/n! Stan told me about how you helped him out the other day and that you actually gave him great advice so I was wondering if I could talk to you after school maybe? I feel like you're the only one who won't make fun of me." he asked kinda embarrassed. I told him I was available and that he could come to me anytime he needs to. He thanked me and asked if he could walk home with me after school. I wonder why he doesn't talk about it with Stan. Thinking about all the secrets Kyle wrote inside his diary I probably know what's wrong already. I have math now. Like expected I couldn't concentrate at all and thought about new weapons and costume for puppeteer. I need to change many things about her.

Kenny pov.

In my math class I couldn't concentrate at all. Not like I ever was able to do that but my mind drifted of to the whole white knight, puppeteer, y/n thing. What did white knight mean when she said y/n doesn't want to see me? Puppeteer said she lost a game against me and wants to play another one and y/n asked herself if it's already over. Why do they all talk riddles? Solving the math problems in front of me I start to think about it but whenever I come up with a connection I forget about it. I'll find out eventually. Something I'm also wondering about is what Puppeteers costume is supposed to be. Like she got a silver crown for like a princess back in the day, cyborg glasses for the future, a formal suit that doesn't match the rest at all, a lasso for cowgirls? It's kinda weird and for a villain she's kinda week. Her body control ability only lasts a short time and if white knight wouldn't have saved her Puppeteers career already would be over. Ugh thinking about all this is useless.

Y/n pov.

When the bell finally rang I practically dashed out of the classroom. But before I left school I was standing in front of kennys locker. I slipped a little note into it but I regretted it on instant. Ugh it doesn't matter it's to late anyway. Arriving at my house I put my shoes away. I have so many ideas for the design I made for Puppeteer. Puppeteer was originally supposed to be a mix out of well a Puppeteer and a Jester. I go into my sewing room starting to think what I change. I'm gonna keep the teal waistcoat and the black shirt tho. I'll definitely remove the crown and the cyberpunk glasses. Starting with the wig. It's kinda basic. I look up a YouTube tutorial to cut some curtain bangs. When I tried it actually turned out pretty well. Suddenly my door bell rang when I realized I forgot about Kyle. I opened the door for him "Dude I'm so sorry I forgot you'd come over." I apologized. "It's alright no worries." he said and we went into the kitchen. As he sat down I asked if he wanted smt to drink. "Have u got some Limo?" he asked and I nodded. I took a glass from the shelf. "So what do you need my help for?" I asked while pouring the limo into the glass and putting it in front of him. "So uhm someone stole my diary." he started. "I wrote pretty embarrassing stuff inside and the person is blackmailing me. I'm afraid that person will load up everything and I'll get made fun of. I just don't know what to do." he explained. "You're talking about Puppeteer?" I asked and he looked at me surprised.
Kyle: How do you know?
Y/n: I know her.
Kyle: How do you know her?
Y/n: she's one of white knights friends.
Kyle: Oh so you're a fan of white knight? I thought you know Puppeteer fr.
Y/n: I do know Puppeteer.
Kyle: Wait what? I thought you only heard of her.
Y/n: No, I know her.
Kyle: But you just said you know her because she's white knights friend.
Y/n: well yeah.
Kyle: Dude you're confusing me.
Y/n: White knight introduced me to Puppeteer.
Kyle: You know white knight personally?!
Y/n: ofc I do. I'm her assistant.
Kyle: WHAT?!
Y/n: I'm her assistant.
Kyle: You can just tell me that?
Y/n: yea, why couldn't I? You seem to be reasonable so I don't think I have to keep this a secret from you.
Kyle: Oh you think?
Y/n: mhm! So uh about your little problem I think I can talk to Puppeteer so she will do smt less terrible to you guys. I mean cartman deserved it but I don't think u did.
Kyle: Omg thank you so much!
Y/n: This is a 1 time thing tho. I can't ask her to cancel every evil plan she has.
Kyle: Yea sure no problem.

After that we chatted for a while. After 1h he got a call from his mom that he's supposed to go home. "Alright see ya tomorrow." I said. "Wait Y/n, do you know which peoples blackmail Puppeteer got?" he asked. I think he realized I should know he's human kite by now but I decided to play dumb. "Uhm no not really I only know she got a lot." I awnsered. We said goodbye at the door and I went back to work. While listening to icp I decided to make myself a jester hat also split with teal and black. I painted the bells silver tho so a bit of the silver from the crown remains. I need smt for my face I can't run around without smt covering it. Mhh how about face paint. Oh man I can't decide between juggalo mask or joker like mask. 'Hey Matthew juggalo or Joker like mask?' I asked. 'Do a mix.' he suggested. 'Thx fashion icon.' I joked. Putting on my waist coat and the jester hat I looked in the mirror. This looks much better then before. I grabbed a white blank full-face mask and drew a big Caro over each of the eyes at the bottom tip of them I drew stars. I also painted the tip of the nose black and widened the corners of the mouth a bit. Great! I look like a jester now but I still need better weapons. How about.. a polearm? If you allow me I'd like to call myself a genius. Looking at the time it's almost time for my face-timing with Racoon and friends. Chuckling I enter my base. Only 30 min left I start to work on the polearm wanting it as lightly as possible. After a while my ring-ton goes and interruptes me from work. I dust myself of and check myself in the mirror one last time. I'd make a cool hive villain or maybe a side kick from the suicide squad members. Anyway. Hacking myself in their screen again I see them gathered around a Table. "Hello Racoon Friends! How y'all doing?" I asked. "It's Racoon AND friend- Hah did u finally realize you're not royal but a clown?" Racoon referred from to my mask and hat change. What a dick. "I think it looks even cooler then before." mosquito said. "Dammit Mosquito shut up." Racoon snapped. I saw human kite look around nervous. I bet he isn't really sure if Y/n already talked to me. "So you guys are a bit to lucky if u ask me. A friend of mine asked me to stop black mailing u because they're your friend and they feel bad for u blah blah blah. I won't stop black mailing you completely but I won't post your stuff everyday. But if white knight runs out of patience with you let it be known I'll be ready to post and get more from each of you. I'm gonna find another way to step on your toes. Well I have some business to take care off bye bye! ^^" I ended the 'call' again. 'So what is gonna do Puppeteer now?' Matthew asked. 'You'll see dude. You'll see.."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

456K 4.5K 21
Hello, and welcome to my South Park One-Shots. Your job, as the reader, is to follow along in the story as yourself and trust the story to take you...
9.2K 236 16
Kenny hates just about everything that doesn't involve getting himself wet. He's detached himself from the world and his friends. He's over those who...
Mine Greg!! द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

16.9K 247 41
*OLDER* Kenny McCormick x reader. Sub-plot: Mysterion x reader Y/n Cartman has just moved to south park. Dont worry she is nothing like her cousin Er...
4.9K 28 7
WARNING: it's Southpark, you know how it is read my bunny story to understand why some characters are the way they are