𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔰

By SimplySafs

The lights were booming, the city was alive, and the nights were passionate in good old Las Vegas Nevada! Si... More

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔙𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔰
𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 & 𝔉𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰
ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔚𝔢𝔢𝔨𝔰
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔰
𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔢
𝔐𝔶 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔣𝔢
𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔄 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨
ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰
𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔰
ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔗𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱
𝔇𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯
ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱
𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢
𝔏𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞
𝔇𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
𝔍𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔶𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 & 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔄𝔣𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔰
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢
𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔶
ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔞𝔪𝔞
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 & ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔞𝔩
𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱
ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔵
𝔖𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 & 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡 ℜ𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔗𝔬 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 & "𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱"
𝔅𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥
𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢 & 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℑ 𝔇𝔬𝔰 & 𝔅𝔞𝔟𝔶 𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔢𝔰
ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦
ℌ𝔲𝔤𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔎𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰 💋

💎 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔰 ℑ 💎

566 18 5
By SimplySafs

"I'd kill for you, bella."

"I'll be your Queen. But just know that I rule this kingdom."

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." ~ Oscar Wilde.

One broken woman.

One broken man.

Two individuals, each carrying their own burdens, navigate the path of mending in the face of adversity.

In a world marked by pain and anguish, they find themselves on a transformative journey.

And they always said that the ones who suffered will eventually rise up like a phoenix.

But a phoenix has to fall before it rises.

Isn't that the way it goes?

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Main Characters

Amina "Mina" Ali

Leonardo De Luca

Kai Aikura

Sora Tanaka

Emiliano Amato "De Luca"

Gabriella De Luca

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Additional characters who are also important....

Salvatore De Luca, Kazuya Asahi, Kenji Asahi, "Morgan", Lucille, Katie Asahi, Kaya Asahi, Jack, Atlas Artino and Valentina De Luca.

ATTENTION!!

This book is in the process of being edited so please bear with me!

The first couple of chapters aren't the best but I guarantee they'll get so much better!!!
(Things start getting interesting by Chapter 10!)

By the way, this book does have some curse words so if you're sensitive to that than I'd say just beware of the words!!

This is Muslim themed, but honestly anyone can read it because it's not the main focus.

The main girl lead is not a soft little innocent girl but she is emotional!! (For a good reason though ;)

And the main girl lead's husband will definitely make you extremely angry, but Diamonds II will explain why he is the way he is!

Main male lead is a sweetheart and kinda a jerk at the beginning.....I guess?

Also, PAY ATTENTION!!

There are tiny bits in this book that will make sense in the end and people like my sister may find out more if they pay attention to DETAIL!!

The first couple chapters are around 1000-1500 words, but they gradually get longer and longer as the book goes on!

The reason the chapters get so long is because I update every night and I don't just want to get you all excited for a short, lame chapter!!

So sorry in advance if gets repetitive, I apologize!!

Drama, mystery, and action.

There's no such thing as "smooth sailing ahead" in this book.

Diamonds is a three book series and this is #1.

Diamonds II, the sequel to this book has already been released, so check it out if you enjoy this book!

I'm not a perfect writer or author and I just do this for fun!

Welcome to Las Vegas Nevada 1996 everyone.

You're in for a hell of a ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
2.6K 97 11
The Hernandez Trilogy #1 Women in our world were mere pawns in the games played by men. Our word held no respect or whatsoever. The only thing we wer...
1.2M 27.1K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...